Lacy Price #7 SS need to remove those kids and hurry, she only wants them for their DLA money!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s definitely been alluding To having a new man on her Instagram recently, poor sod whoever it is, unless she’s lying which is highly likely
I reckon it's a lie! It's probably to get a reaction from certain people who aren't really bothered!

Reactions: 4
She’s definitely been alluding To having a new man on her Instagram recently, poor sod whoever it is, unless she’s lying which is highly likely
Probs not true. She’s a walking ick though who at the big age of 30 does them kind of post “Him❤

If the guy is real I hope he runs too

Reactions: 4
I bet R is thinking thank god for that might give him a break from her 😂 I doubt it!!!!

Reactions: 1
Logan isn't at school again? But no sign of home schooling. How do people like her get away with it!

Reactions: 3
ohhhh so new man in her garden. Hannah wasn’t allowed around the kids but she’s got her new piece there in 5 mins. Make it make sense

Reactions: 8
When I tell you I RAN here! What the duck!! 5 days ago she was literally ripping into R. Now she has a new “supply” to tear down. 5 DAYS 😂😂😂 but H got dragged to the grown and they’ve been together months and months nearly a year isn’t it? She is a terrible mother! Who even has someone round after not even a week.
---
Moving in already.

Private life is a happy life she’s literally showing him already.

Attachments