Lacy Price #7 SS need to remove those kids and hurry, she only wants them for their DLA money!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s obv made Adam delete his insta hahahaah 🙄💀💀 control freak
or maybe he deleted it cos everyone is hunting him down and Andy is posting insinuating he's got a history and is on Claires law.. baring in mind the page was commenting a few times how lacy also deserved to he happy.. just a thought 🤯 if I was him I wouldn't want random people stalking me and making things up when I have kids either 🤷🏻‍♀️ that is the more logical reason but of course lacy made him delete it 👀

Reactions: 1
OK so I'll break it down. l gets slated for going all psycho and reacting yeah? h puts photos up publicly of the kids. every other fb post is private? convenient. not expecting a reaction though??
r begs the public to fund his divorce as he's a skint chav.. two weeks later books a holiday
L gets slated for going on holiday when the kids are in his care.. gets slated for not taking her kids away.. R goes on holiday without his kids after pleading poverty.. wheres the hate again?
see where I'm going with this?
There as bad as each other no wonder they was together so long 😂

Reactions: 2
OK so I'll break it down. l gets slated for going all psycho and reacting yeah? h puts photos up publicly of the kids. every other fb post is private? convenient. not expecting a reaction though??
r begs the public to fund his divorce as he's a skint chav.. two weeks later books a holiday
L gets slated for going on holiday when the kids are in his care.. gets slated for not taking her kids away.. R goes on holiday without his kids after pleading poverty.. wheres the hate again?
see where I'm going with this?
I'd say L gets slated for going on holiday as she isn't using her money! She's using the money she gets to look after the kids, provide for them etc. fds she can't even buy clothes for them to go away. R works for a living..... big difference!

Reactions: 2
I'd say L gets slated for going on holiday as she isn't using her money! She's using the money she gets to look after the kids, provide for them etc. fds she can't even buy clothes for them to go away. R works for a living..... big difference!
look reality is everyone says lacy should move on, the minute she does people go hunting him down and slating him posting his photo on social media and making up lies about him? what's he done?? just because he's associated with lacy? People don't want her to move on cos they love the drama and want her to suffer. they need to decided whether they want her to move on and leave h and r to it or just continue the endless drama by trying to torture away any man she gets with 🤷🏻‍♀️🙄
---
he also doesn't provide for his kids. but can afford a holiday with a woman.. but that's ok also? said it before I'll say it again she could be a millionaire he still needs to pay for his kids he helped create

look reality is everyone says lacy should move on, the minute she does people go hunting him down and slating him posting his photo on social media and making up lies about him? what's he done?? just because he's associated with lacy? People don't want her to move on cos they love the drama and want her to suffer. they need to decided whether they want her to move on and leave h and r to it or just continue the endless drama by trying to torture away any man she gets with 🤷🏻‍♀️🙄
---

he also doesn't provide for his kids. but can afford a holiday with a woman.. but that's ok also? said it before I'll say it again she could be a millionaire he still needs to pay for his kids he helped create
It's the way she's done it though! She's not over R, this guy I truly believe is just someone who's taken an interest and she's jumped on him to get others reaction..... it's what she does!
She's know him probably a few months if that and she's introducing him to the kids and letting him be around them.

how do we know that H didn't pay for the holiday?

It's the way she's done it though! She's not over R, this guy I truly believe is just someone who's taken an interest and she's jumped on him to get others reaction..... it's what she does!
She's know him probably a few months if that and she's introducing him to the kids and letting him be around them.

how do we know that H didn't pay for the holiday?
Well if that's what she's done then that's what she's done! maybe he's up for a bit of fun 🤣 doesn't mean the poor guy deserves to have his face plastered over social media and slated when he hasn't done anything! and I've said I don't agree with her having him round the kids 🤷🏻‍♀️ well if she paid for the holiday she could of paid for the divorce she was begging tik tok for 🙄

If she wants to move on, happy days. I don’t care about that. What I do care about is her putting her children in danger with a man she doesn’t know. I’ve been with my partner for 6 months, he hasn’t met my child and there’s no plans to as of yet. It is her job as a parent so safe guard those children from abuse and from a chaotic childhood. Making sure this is the person who you want to be with, you can’t decide that in a few days. It’s absolutely ridiculous and those children are going to have so much trauma. L nor R should be asking TikTok huns for money, it’s absolutely ridiculous

Reactions: 7
or maybe he deleted it cos everyone is hunting him down and Andy is posting insinuating he's got a history and is on Claires law.. baring in mind the page was commenting a few times how lacy also deserved to he happy.. just a thought 🤯 if I was him I wouldn't want random people stalking me and making things up when I have kids either 🤷🏻‍♀️ that is the more logical reason but of course lacy made him delete it 👀
Lacy would you duck clean off and sort your roots out

• Heart
  • Haha
If she wants to move on, happy days. I don’t care about that. What I do care about is her putting her children in danger with a man she doesn’t know. I’ve been with my partner for 6 months, he hasn’t met my child and there’s no plans to as of yet. It is her job as a parent so safe guard those children from abuse and from a chaotic childhood. Making sure this is the person who you want to be with, you can’t decide that in a few days. It’s absolutely ridiculous and those children are going to have so much trauma. L nor R should be asking TikTok huns for money, it’s absolutely ridiculous
completely agree! and that's the point I was trying to make. THEY'RE both ridiculous at this point and the only ones who are innocent are those children!
---
Lacy would you duck clean off and sort your roots out
I really don't need to keep saying I'm not lacy but you think what you want. like I've said numerous times before anyone who doesn't agree with R is NOT necessarily lacy it means I have a brain cell and I'm not one sided. they're both useless chavs. sorry I touched a nerve because I actually made a logical observation not like you who posts any random comment and jumps on the bandwagon about L oohh Adams profile is gone lacy made him!!! no hun more like the poor sod has randomers like you on the Internet searching his national insurance number 😭🤣

Does she not realise what a complete bleeping hypocrite she is having a bloke around her kids that she barely knows. The poor poor kids having the pair of them for parents.

Lacy, Rhys, their latest partner, how ever many conquests they get through, they’re all different sides of the same coin.
There’s literally no point arguing it.

Reactions: 4
His removed his accounts for whatever reason but he should know what his getting into lacys life don’t lack drama.
She let this stranger into her kids house their home and safe place. And nothing anyone says is going to tell me she’s not that bad.
For once put ya kids first Lacy but she NEVER does

Reactions: 4
I'm sorry but it's getting beyond there's someone literally commenting on a page whether it's lacys fake account I don't know but someone has made a comment on those videos talking about L and Rs angel baby. im sorry im all for disagreeing with people and what they do and having opinions but theres a line you dont cross. vile

I'm sorry but it's getting beyond there's someone literally commenting on a page whether it's lacys fake account I don't know but someone has made a comment on those videos talking about L and Rs angel baby. im sorry im all for disagreeing with people and what they do and having opinions but theres a line you dont cross. vile
You know what it’s not ok. I could hate someone and never stoop that low! However when you share your WHOLE life on socials you open the door to it which isn’t right but sadly happens

You know what it’s not ok. I could hate someone and never stoop that low! However when you share your WHOLE life on socials you open the door to it which isn’t right but sadly happens
doesn't excuse talking about peoples children especially when theres been a loss. what's even worse is that's either rs family/h or an r supporter commenting that about a child that was also/is also his. words literally fail me at this point

doesn't excuse talking about peoples children especially when theres been a loss. what's even worse is that's either rs family/h or an r supporter commenting that about a child that was also/is also his. words literally fail me at this point
Right tbf you’ve just made a huge leap. What makes you think it’s family or H?! Wrong believe me. Lacy shares EVERYTHING so people know the ins and outs of her life. FACTS.
It’s not right esp with a loss. But it’s a sad risk you take using the platform the way she does.

Right tbf you’ve just made a huge leap. What makes you think it’s family or H?! Wrong believe me. Lacy shares EVERYTHING so people know the ins and outs of her life. FACTS.
It’s not right esp with a loss. But it’s a sad risk you take using the platform the way she does.
I actually said either or his supporters as the comments are all for him! so I'm stating its terrible that someone who supports him is actually saying that about HIS children?