Lacy Price #7 SS need to remove those kids and hurry, she only wants them for their DLA money!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate people who have partners around their children so quickly. It’s quite obvious she doesn’t give a tit about her kids and this proves it. Safeguard your children Lacy for duck sake

Reactions: 6
I mean he looks normal am sure he is prob a few fries short of a happy meal but still.
As much as I can’t stand lacy I do hope she is finally moving on purely for the kids sake maybe if she now stops being such a bitter witch the kids might have half a chance of a decent upbringing with a healthy co parenting arrangement with Rhys.
(Yes I realise I’m clutching as straws 🤣)

Reactions: 4
She’s only ‘moving on’ to TRY make Rhys jealous lol, her new SUPPLY shouldn’t be near the kids so soon, as there was UPROAR that Hannah was. I hope Rhys kicks up tit just like she did. Them poor kids will be so confused, welcome to hell Adam 😂😂💀💀 was only in Ibiza last week saying “I’m not ready or wanting to move on or date” 😂😂😂😂😂 skinny mutt

Reactions: 9
She’s only ‘moving on’ to TRY make Rhys jealous lol, her new SUPPLY shouldn’t be near the kids so soon, as there was UPROAR that Hannah was. I hope Rhys kicks up tit just like she did. Them poor kids will be so confused, welcome to hell Adam 😂😂💀💀 was only in Ibiza last week saying “I’m not ready or wanting to move on or date” 😂😂😂😂😂 skinny mutt
Yeah you are 100% right scrap my last post I had a funny five minutes. It will be an another tactic to get at Rhys. In all fairness he won’t hang around for five minutes when he realises what a bunny boiler she is so good luck to him with that

Reactions: 5
If i was in the first few weeks of dating and a guy Sat on bleeping live all night whilst I sat there like a lemon, I'd be off!

Reactions: 6
She’s soooo cringe what 30 year old sits giggling like a child over a man on live hahaha. She’s only got him there to help with the kids 💀💀💀
Definitely still lives in his mom's box room 😂😂
As soon as I saw the photo of his wrist i got instant ICK seeing his arm stubble so the fact he shaves his arms is a naa not for me🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Clearly loves himself a bit too much, but I get the feeling she's just playing her games again & it's all for show.

Clearly loves himself a bit too much, but I get the feeling she's just playing her games again & it's all for show.
Oh it's def a game! He could be a 50yr old homeless man and she'd invite him to get a picture and pretend she's found @the one" just to get a reaction!

You know what I’ve never been happier to see two people deserving of a break more than these two. 🫶🏻
Leave Lacy too her new supply. 🤣 his moved on and is clearly happy and content 🫶🏻
So glad they get to go away. See Lacey not only you who can go on holiday and see the world like it’s a flex

• Heart
She’s got such double standards it’s mad! Ok for these random men to be around your kids but your ex introduces his partner who he has been with for 6 months is not on?!
---
I’m from a split family and I’m so glad my parents could coparent and none acted like Lacy 🤣

He looks like such a beg, typical wanna be z lister using her for clout.
Sitting on live whilst he’s there sorry but if they were actually newly seeing each other they wouldn’t be sitting on their phones 😂

no man falls in love quicker than 1 who needs somewhere to live.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He looks like such a beg, typical wanna be z lister using her for clout.
Sitting on live whilst he’s there sorry but if they were actually newly seeing each other they wouldn’t be sitting on their phones 😂

no man falls in love quicker than 1 who needs somewhere to live.
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏 yessss