Lacy Price #7 SS need to remove those kids and hurry, she only wants them for their DLA money!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s now saying it’s not a bf it’s a friend she loves 🙄 telling everyone love is an act and a choice not a feeling. Why does she think she’s a motivational speaker 😅
So she should be able to choose to get over Rhys right

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just seen apparently he got dumped on Friday and then was at hers the next day. She calls all these people best friends but you never hear about them or see them supporting her daily….its given desperate 🤣

They all soon disappear VERY quickly

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Just seen apparently he got dumped on Friday and then was at hers the next day. She calls all these people best friends but you never hear about them or see them supporting her daily….its given desperate 🤣

They all soon disappear VERY quickly
Exactly. Where was her “best friend” when she was crying she had no help when they were all poorly last week? Where was he when she was meant to attend court but couldn’t because she had no one to have the kids or each time she’s been on holiday she could of taken her best friend at least one of them times or even Logan’s birthday she had no friends there. Each best friend she me had you’d think their a couple with the way she’s all over them it’s so odd the same with that women she went to Disney with. She is why some people find it odd when you have a best friend that’s the opposite sex I’d definitely have a problem if my partner was her best friend. All over him like a leach

• Heart
Hahahahaha mathew 😳 I’m embarrassed for you.

I don’t get how people think that they just booked and paid for a holiday in a week since the gfm.
The normal procedure booking a holiday (not in lacys world) you do it a couple of months in advance you know majority of us have work (R) who would have to give at least 4-6 weeks notice. It was all most probably paid for at the time of booking which none of us no when could have been 4-5 months ago and they was probably in a better financial situation. There not just going to not go because now they really want lacy out there life.

Also I’ve been seeing a lot about this man she moved in after a few days. He’s a wrongun and not someone who should be around those children with Sen and learning difficulties. She doesn’t even know him he had a girlfriend last week. Desperate comes to mind.

I just couldn’t let someone in my home with my children pushing prams and them being a support network after a few days of talking.

I’ve got all the screen recordings of Lacy alluding to them together and that they are taking it slow. Stupid cow forgets what she says.

Reactions: 3
She was on live last night saying she does have friends but they prefer to stay off social media and she prefers to keep them off as people are so unkind
😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She was on live last night saying she does have friends but they prefer to stay off social media and she prefers to keep them off as people are so unkind
😂
Which leads to “I have no friends, but I’m going to try and gaslight that I do” it’s like when she said A was at Disney but he didn’t want to be on social media 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Wait so this guy is just her friend? Hahaha he’s obviously dumped her then! She is trying to gaslight is bad, she was 100% insinuating he was her boyfriend.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah right. She’s like an addict, she’d be shaking and sweating within an hour if she couldn’t air all her dirty laundry online!

• Haha
Someone’s called her out on the video about Rhys going on holiday. Wonder how long the comment will last!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
There’s not a chance that attention seeking wee spice boy is remotely interested in a benefit bum, single mother of 5 who looks and likely smells like an out of date peperami.

What’s with her whinging about R’s family not helping when the kids were sick? Why on earth would they? 😆

That’s literally your job Lacy hun.

Asking him for help, fair enough. His family? Weird as duck.

don't be embarrassed for me chick I'm not the one dedicating my days stalking people and commenting on their every move 😭🤣
You are that dedicated to Lacy you set up a whole tattle account to ONLY interact, read and comment on Lacys thread. See in my eyes that's weird as duck. Least the rest of us are here discussing others.
It's kinda giving obsessed with Lacy tbh. You're the kind of person she should worry about.

Reactions: 9
Weather this man was just a friend or not u do not bring them around the kids . Making friends at her age if it's a man or a women they should not be around the kids until she knows them properly. How she still has them kids il never no.

I mean we know this already but she’s really really not ok in the head is she, it’s actually quite sad.

The way she’s trying to change the narrative to ‘he’s just a friend’ because she’s realised how awful it looks to bring a stranger/love interest around her kids so soon, especially after how she went on when Hannah met the kids! She also knows social will have something to say about this as well, it’s putting the kids in danger simple as! Someone you’ve known 5 minutes is not a friend Lacy.

She wouldn’t hesitate for a second if Rhys said let’s get back together, she’s deranged.

Reactions: 5
I mean we know this already but she’s really really not ok in the head is she, it’s actually quite sad.

The way she’s trying to change the narrative to ‘he’s just a friend’ because she’s realised how awful it looks to bring a stranger/love interest around her kids so soon, especially after how she went on when Hannah met the kids! She also knows social will have something to say about this as well, it’s putting the kids in danger simple as! Someone you’ve known 5 minutes is not a friend Lacy.

She wouldn’t hesitate for a second if Rhys said let’s get back together, she’s deranged.
In her mad moments of craziness she thought I know what might piss R off, I'll pretend I have a new bloke on the scene. Then later on I think reality sets in that she's not had a response from R. TT having a field day about this bloke & finding stuff out about him and now she's doing damage control cause she's realised she's fucked up, but can't actually come out and say it, that's why she's changed the narrative.

Maybe I'm being too kind and it was her plan all along 🤷‍♀️

Why does she think she can gaslight everyone 🙄 we saw her posts. She declared love, was glad she waited for the right guy, was finally happy to fully give herself to a man.
But he's a friend now? I have lots of guy mates, however if I wrote anything like them things about just a mate, my husband would leave me😂😂

Reactions: 7

It’s like she forgot she was posting pictures of her looking lovingly in the distance with the caption “Him❤” that’s not a post about friends hun that’s indicating a love interest