Lacy Price #7 SS need to remove those kids and hurry, she only wants them for their DLA money!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hence why she kept knocking them out even though when warned long before E being born not to have anymore due to potential disabilities….at this she saw ££££££££
Sorry only catching up. What made doctors warn her, when the 3 eldest boys seemed ok. Sorry if this has already been discussed xx

Sorry only catching up. What made doctors warn her, when the 3 eldest boys seemed ok. Sorry if this has already been discussed xx
L has adhd I believe, she’s trying to claim A has asd. However she had a still birth between L and E and I think it was there she was told to not have anymore.
---
Filming yourself cleaning up sick is so so weird.
Proper, just clean up the sick it doesn’t need to go on socials

Logan was premature. She apparently had several STDS during the course of her pregnancies with the boys which caused early labour. She’s also rumoured to of tried to bring on labour multiple times. She was advised no more children she then went on to have her baby at 23 weeks and was told absolutely no more then had Emily and the twins prematurely too due to infection.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
One minute she’s got Covid
And her whole family are being sick
The next she’s doing someone’s hair? Wtf

• Haha
Reactions: 7
We all had sickness bug last week. And it started the day after I had chemo, I was also just getting over a bad chest infection too so feels like I've been poorly the last month! Did I go on SM and moan about? No I just got on with it and looked after the kids as much as I could ( granted they not babies but they still want there mama when ill)
Hope you’re feeling ok after chemo, it’s so rough 😞😢 sending you love xx

• Heart
Hope you’re feeling ok after chemo, it’s so rough 😞😢 sending you love xx
Thank you. I'm normally good at tolerating it but that week was horrendously worse with side effects but think it was with the bug but me being me didn't let it get me down and I still was mum because that's what we have to do.... no feeling sorry for myself over here! X

Lacy single muvva that does it all by herself was out late last night at someone’s house at 2am on Snapchat 😂 she can not be with those kids for a week straight by herself. It’s not normal.

Just give the kids to r and see them every other weekend. She’d be so much happier

Reactions: 5
Lacy single muvva that does it all by herself was out late last night at someone’s house at 2am on Snapchat 😂 she can not be with those kids for a week straight by herself. It’s not normal.

Just give the kids to r and see them every other weekend. She’d be so much happier
That’s disgusting I know Covid isn’t really a thing anymore but she made such a big deal as per about a sick household

Reactions: 4

So who was looking after the kids then or does she wait till they all asleep and then goes out!

Reactions: 3
I’m actually worried she sneaks out when they’re asleep.
Also if it was that bad with the bug she would not be out she’d be home catching up on sleep herself but no. She’s sick and NEEDS reporting

Reactions: 5
I’m actually worried she sneaks out when they’re asleep.
Also if it was that bad with the bug she would not be out she’d be home catching up on sleep herself but no. She’s sick and NEEDS reporting
I’ve said before I do think she leaves the kids with A

Reactions: 2
She’s definitely been alluding To having a new man on her Instagram recently, poor sod whoever it is, unless she’s lying which is highly likely