Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Matthewj

Did you not just call me Hannah though? Honestly. Nobody here is a fan of Rhys or Hannah this is a thread for Lacy. And her behaviour before Rhys left was outrageous. She’s an embarrassment and her children will leave and run as soon as they can just like the eldest has.
---

Why’s his girlfriend obsessed? Honestly your comments are showing crazy lacy obsessive fan or lacy herself. Hannah is an innocent party in all this so she doesn’t deserve the hate. She got involved with someone she liked and had social services called on her from her partners crazy ex partner. I can’t imagine the amount of shit she’s had from Lacy.
no fan at all they're both in the wrong but if you'd bothered to actually read my first post before jumping to his defense (so maybe you're the crazy rhys fan?) then maybe you'd see all I've said is her behaviour is justified as a victim or narcissistic abuse.
so you think it's stable behaviour for someone who's got with a man for 5 months from cheating.. he has 4 kids on social services plan.. shit going on between him and his ex.. they live miles apart yet they're talking getting pregnant. and that's normal?? and you only need to look at his latest video to see her deluded comments before you say she hasn't said that. many have commented saying how scary she sounds. that's how you can tell she's obsessed/been love bombed.
---
no fan at all they're both in the wrong but if you'd bothered to actually read my first post before jumping to his defense (so maybe you're the crazy rhys fan?) then maybe you'd see all I've said is her behaviour is justified as a victim or narcissistic abuse.
so you think it's stable behaviour for someone who's got with a man for 5 months from cheating.. he has 4 kids on social services plan.. shit going on between him and his ex.. they live miles apart yet they're talking getting pregnant. and that's normal?? and you only need to look at his latest video to see her deluded comments before you say she hasn't said that. many have commented saying how scary she sounds. that's how you can tell she's obsessed/been love bombed.
you can hardly call hannah innocent when she's been posting videos taunting lacy
"someone had to keep the seat warm for a real queen" or whatever bullshit video she spouted. think she'd keep her mouth shut to make his life easier. if anything she's taunting her then has the cheek to call lacy when she's only reacting to that shit? it's childish Jeremy Kyle drama which she'll be on the other side of sooner or later.

Matthewj

Nope nothing to do with that. Ignoring it because your ignoring questions asked to you. And she tells us all online EVERYTHING. So we do know about the arrests yes 🤭😂
oh so she said she called ss on hannah did she? or you just believing that because they said so? very much double standards on this page clearly.

Matthewj

lol ok Lacy, been here since 2020 but this is the only thread you’ve ever commented on 🤣.
Why don’t you go start a rave thread for yourself love.
actually not the only forum I've been on but here.. as you were 🤭
---
actually not the only forum I've been on but here.. as you were 🤭
isn't it sad when you're so obsessed with tearing another woman down you're blinded to the point of even attacking other members for pointing out the truth that everyone is turning their heads to. let's see in a few months when he's chucked hannah to the side and she's calling him out too shall we.

Attachments

Ellen19

Chatty Member
It’s so jarring when she’s brushing her hair or the kids face touch hers cos her jaw filter turn off and she jaw increases by double 😂😂😂😂 I don’t know why she has it, she’s doesn’t know what she actually looks

Matthewj

I don't think anyone here thinks R is perfect, far from it. The only thing that he has done that L clearly hasn't is keep 95% of it off TT.

She's 100% a narcissist. Never wrong, never takes accountability. Constant lies. Harassment of R & H.

Is she hurt? Yes, she's hurting because she's lost control. Show me anyone who says they've been a victim of da who antagonises their ex on the daily! That's not someone who's scared of repercussions.

Your entitled to your opinion as are we, and she's no victim!
Once again I haven't said she was innocent? they're both toxic but half the shit she posts is in retaliation to the taunting she's had how can't anyone see that? come on any woman would be seething with their exs new relationship being flaunted in their face nevermind a woman thats already clearly damaged. all I'm saying is they know what they're doing and if they wanted a peaceful life they're going the wrong way about it. think they know exactly what they're doing to get a reaction out of her. they know she posts in retaliation they're not stupid. they want her to look unhinged it's games with the lot of them they're not as dull as they all seem

Do1naaaa

No akon uploads... very shocked. No dancing round screaming freedom videos or pouty peace sign pics. Somethings happened lol.