Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lje88

Chatty Member
She was on live last night saying she reckons the kids have met Hannah and got the older boy to lie to her about it. She was assuming it and then started going on like it’s actually happened, she’s actually cranky in the head, why would they need to lie about it, I don’t get the big deal so what if hannah has met the kids,- lacy took the pal who’s muff she was munching to Florida with the kids after knowing her 5 minutes 🤣🤣

Lacy leaves 3 non verbal children with people she barely knows who could do god knows what, but oh no they can’t meet Hannah 🙄
She’s obviously been reading here, have you seen her latest video lol

Whoisit_12

The math ain’t mathing.
she’s still got her 6 bed house, UC is paying that rent.
she’s in emergency accommodation, which the LA has to pay rent on.
so she’s got 2 lots of rent being paid, and she can stay in this emergency placement till she’s found a mutual exchange?
So she technically has 2 homes. Taking up 2 spaces in the biggest housing crisis this country has seen since WW2?
not buying it, she’s gone to her dads. She’s been looking for an exchange since last summer and got no where. Yet again she’s trying to get at Rhys.
Yeah this is something that can happen. My sister was in a refuge last year and only got moved in February. She had her rent paid for but only had to pay £13 a week for the refuge.

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
I think it her dad 🤣
Give Matthew some credit they can spell. The same can’t be said for the Dad 😂
---
you do realise we don't know what goes on behind closed doors don't you??
---
well no we do because she records every millisecond of her life….
---
oh come on. getting involved with a man when he was in a relationship for starters. then rubbing it in the exs face all over social media. still doing it now knowing its going to get a reaction. any sane person would of done a runner with those two nut jobs and 4 kids on a child protection plan in tow. not her. all for the drama. weird.
---

answering for him on his posts? he can't speak for himself. you'd swear they'd been together years it's been 5 months and all of that they've had endless drama for.
Where’s your proof he was in a relationship when they got together? Because if there was it would’ve been posted here and all over tiktok.
I’ll wait.

Matthewj

She said it’s not trapping if he wants it. That doesn’t mean they are trying! It means they’ve probably spoken about the future and said they would be open to it. You’re sounding mad crazy.
so basically whoever hasn't fallen for rhys' lies and hannahs jealous obsessed taunting of Lacy are crazy? ok. 🙄 yeah there's two sides to everything but they're just doing it for clout. hannah commenting on his videos that she has proof she's going on live with which she'll never do it's all for views and attention they're all as bad as each other
---
Yep fancy the pants off him me 🤣😮💨🥰
I can see why. the chavtastic tracksuits and smouldering looks are just breathtaking 👀🤢

Fgiopi

Wouldn't surprise me if she's actually at home
It looks like her house to be honest I just think it's in a different part we don't see , like we only see the kitchen or the back of the settee and one random room at Christmas

ada-lovelace

Chatty Member
Did she ever actually say she was in a refuge or was she just allowing people to speculate? I can’t bear to watch her lives anymore