Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ellen19

Chatty Member
Ones stopped posting because they’ve been kicked off the creator fund. Tbh I don’t care for who’s behind them but I don’t actually think any of Rhys’ family are intelligent enough to go to the lengths some of the accounts do.
Yeah that account does multiple creators so that’s definitely not one of his family members but one or two of the others I can believe it 😂

Matthewj

i don't I think its quite funny 🤣
I don't know why you care about trying to tell someone on here they're lacy when they're not? just because someone can see through a narcissists bullshit doesn't mean they're her 😭🤣
---
I think it her dad 🤣
ffs 😭 I can assure you I'm not in any way affiliated with the price family it is quite amusing people thinking I am though. means what I'm saying must be affecting people. thanks guys 🤣

Matthewj

I think tbh you’ve seen half the story/facts and ran with it. Hannah didn’t do anything to Lacy at all but now she’s fed up of the constant abuse! We’ve all seen it. Lacy sat on live slating her to high heavens about her body image also which is disgusting. I think maybe you need to look into it all bit more before jumping on her defence. Who cheated?
Look I'm not getting into an argument over Jeremy Kyle contestants I'm just stating my opinion as you've all stated yours on here. In my opinion personal and professional her behaviour (not ok) but is a result of abuse. end of. not ok but can see why.
Hannah hasn't helped situations at all. taunting, childish behaviour just to piss off lacy saying they're planning a baby.. come on he can't look after the 4 he has and they're under child protection. its a joke. but all I'm saying is we've seen lacys proof. haven't seen none of all this that him and hannah have claimed to have time and time again but nothing. says it all. until proven otherwise I'm just looking at what I've seen from both sides.
---
I think tbh you’ve seen half the story/facts and ran with it. Hannah didn’t do anything to Lacy at all but now she’s fed up of the constant abuse! We’ve all seen it. Lacy sat on live slating her to high heavens about her body image also which is disgusting. I think maybe you need to look into it all bit more before jumping on her defence. Who cheated?

I read your post well I didn’t jump on anything. My opinion is No her actions are not justified at all in the slightest! If you think posting multiple times a day slating the kids father and ringing social, the police and threatening even Rhys sister to contact her abuser that is in PRISION to tell him where she is etc is ok then your delusional too. That’s all from me.

Politely do one 🙄😘
you mean the sister that also posted videos of lacy and the sister and friends who have also taunted lacy when its nothing to do with them? sorry I've spoilt your day by showing not everyone believes their bullshit. there's a reason narcissists stay narcissists. because everyone like you believes their crap and continues to enable it. yeah you do one ill come back to this when hannahs crying cos he's either gone back to lacy or left her for someone else.

Matthewj

Have you read the threads at all? I don’t know why you’re so obsessed about defending her. Nobody on here cares enough. We are here because we love to see her downfall and the drama 💁🏽‍♀️😂
I used to follow lacy and really liked her but didn’t take me long to see through her and now I can’t unsee it. I was fooled.
I just find it funny how bothered you all get with one person who can see through rhys the slimeball 🤢 sorry if I'm offending your family member hun you seem to be very defensive over someone you don't know and know a lot of facts apparently 🤔

Matthewj

WTH 🤦🏽‍♀️😭”she posts in retaliation to THEM” 🤣🤣🤣 brb need to get changed. Fucking funny!!!
you do realise we don't know what goes on behind closed doors don't you?? who's to say he's not rocking up at the house with hannah in the car when he drops the kids off? you're going off what you see and just because he's been sneaky in his ways doesn't mean he isn't to blame either.
---
Where are they rubbing it in her face? Are they making multiple videos a day slagging her off? Not from what I've seen, only from L.

She's obsessed & stalking them both!

Baby reindeer comes to mind.
oh come on we've all seen hannahs videos of their chavtastic days out. they obviously know she'd go off the wall after seeing that so why bother? they want the drama it's blatantly obvious. his family making petty comments just to get to her. it's black and white 🤦🏻‍♀️

Matthewj

I know facts because Lacy tells us everything. Like she’s online now telling everyone again her whole life. When something is said it is put on here also so we’ve all caught up. I can reply to you today because I’ve got a boring long ass day at work and I’m still getting paid 🥰

Edit to add I don’t give two flying fucks about Rhys of his partner they are irrelevant I didn’t follow him I followed Lacy. Nobody on here really gives a shit about Rhys. We see how he was love bombed and how he reacted badly when pushed and poked by the narcissist until she see him snap and could hit record on her phone 😂
see how HE was love bombed 🤣🤣🤣 Do any of you actually know what narcissim en
I know facts because Lacy tells us everything. Like she’s online now telling everyone again her whole life. When something is said it is put on here also so we’ve all caught up. I can reply to you today because I’ve got a boring long ass day at work and I’m still getting paid 🥰

Edit to add I don’t give two flying fucks about Rhys of his partner they are irrelevant I didn’t follow him I followed Lacy. Nobody on here really gives a shit about Rhys. We see how he was love bombed and how he reacted badly when pushed and poked by the narcissist until she see him snap and could hit record on her phone 😂
HE was love bombed?! 🤣🤣🤣 do any of you actually know what narcissism entails or do you just throw the word around for fun?! a victim of a narcissist relationship cannot move onto another relationship that quick they'd be traumatised to trust anyone else and would still want the abuser because of how brainwashed they are. a narcissist however can jump straight into another relationship with their new supply just like he has.. love bombed the new bit so much she thinks she's in love with him after 5 months and got herself involved in all this drama with 4 kids 😭🤣 the stupidity is on another level 🤯

busdriver89

VIP Member
So she's up rooted her kids, who she says need routine, because H posted a pic of her and one of the twins.

I started reading from thread one today, and nothings changed, she still lies, gets caught out and tries to cover her tracks. She'll never be any different, it's the kids who are suffering because of her 🤬
I was thinking that too! A year ago and I feel like we’re in the exact same position. Also i remember Jodie saying this. They’ve always stayed respectful and probably twice the whole time ever been involved in a live where they have said about 2/3 facts and moved on. Nothing compared to what Martha has done to them!

Attachments