Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

busdriver89

VIP Member
Ok your boring now ffs because Hannah wrote that doesn’t mean it’s true ffs it’s the internet!!!! She’s obvs trying to ruffle feathers
---
Oh fuck me get the popcorn! Logan’s told her he was paid to keep quiet about meeting hannah
She’s on one tonight. I don’t think that’s going to be the last of it neither.

Reactions: 1

Queeniebee

VIP Member
Never heard of so much shit in my life, there’s no way she would be given ta for 12 months and keep her house for 12 months while she decides what she wants to do. Your either scared for your life or your not, your either fleeing or your not. They aren’t going to be like yeah no cool have two properties just let us know what you wanna do when your ready babe xxxx
Can't see any council paying rent on 2 house for one person! Council like to keep hold of there money and the less they spend or claim the bigger bonuses or pot money they get the year after!

Queeniebee

VIP Member
Has she been evicted due to rent arrears? Could it be complaints aswell? If she was my neighbour and everything that's happened (police always there, people kicking off outside) I'd be complaining about her! Could be a mixture of both?

Fgiopi

Seriously the women's a fruit loop , I can't stick her crying any longer Seriously talking about working your way up , she be good as an actress but then again I don't think I could deal with seeing her and herein her any longer

notanotherbecky

Chatty Member
Now it's asking for screen recordings of last night.
JUST LIVE YOUR LIFE YOU SILLY LITTLE GIRL!! you write poems slagging them off, you sit on live for HOURS slagging them off... they retaliate once and you can't hack it.
Put this much effort into seeing your other child. You say what sort of dad doesnt want to see his kids? Well what sort of mum does the same? You have abandoned him and are focusing on entirely the wrong things.
This is what blows my mind like she doesn’t spend her life slating Rhys, his family, her own family and anyone who tries to speak out on her lies. They are doing no different to what you do Lacy accept yours are a lot worse with some of the dangerous lies you come out with