Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HmmmReally

VIP Member
My partners ex was a bit like Lacy 11years in and it’s gotten slightly better as the kids are older and we don’t need to communicate with her thank god. We did have to take a step back for a few years at was effecting his mental health and effecting us and our children. We’d feel physically sick when we’d see her name pop up on our phones we had to get our home red flagged on the system and his children with her were also being effected so it was best for everyone to stop contact. I can see Lacy doing the same and not stopping until she decides she wants to.
that sounds awful 😢

Matthewj

But you are just posting assumptions funnily enough all against Rhys. We also don’t see how Lacey acts behind closed doors
but I didn't say we don't 🤣 literally not one of you have read my posts correctly and it goes to show its purely because you have a hate campaign against lacy and want to see no different. neither are innocent but certainly not him.

Queeniebee

VIP Member
100%. If you remember the Grandad exposed her last time she went for Naomi and she shut it down rapid. They’ve got so much on her, she forgets they fought tooth and nail to protect the eldest, so they’ve more than enough evidence to show her true colours with their own names which they’ve done previous. Why would they used a fake account like liars exposed to do so?!
she needs urgent help.
Do you know why they didn't try to get custody of Alfie? He has the same dad as Mason doesn't he?

Queeniebee

VIP Member
What have I missed! I've been busy the last few days so only been on quickly and haven't caught any of her TTs or insta stories!

busdriver89

VIP Member
No way is she abroad 🫣🤣 she honestly isn’t right in the head. How she’s still getting help I have no idea. Scrounger.

Matthewj

“Trust me done psychology” 😂😂😂😂👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

One question have you followed Lacy from the beginning? Did you watch all the crazy ass poems and harassment on her eldest child’s grandparents and dad? This is the same pattern different family. Was she trauma bonded then also?

Isn’t it cute Rhys and Hannah in their honeymoon period 🥰 of course they are going to plan a future together if they are madly in love with each other and Hannah commenting love hearts and whatever else on her partners posts is just showing support no? Give your head a wobble! Rhys is quiet in this very quiet! He could show every message and proof he has. Her hundreds of posts on him and he’s done two 🤦🏽‍♀️
hit the nail on the head.. honeymoon period/love bombing period. bless you hannah you stay in your bubble x
---
didn't know lacy was quite so popular 4 years ago 🤭 some people just don't like to see the truth and just like to bully someone who's been abused.
---
hit the nail on the head.. honeymoon period/love bombing period. bless you hannah you stay in your bubble x
---

didn't know lacy was quite so popular 4 years ago 🤭 some people just don't like to see the truth and just like to bully someone who's been abused.
you gonna call everyone lacy just because they don't agree with the stuff you're spouting because your die hard rhys supporters? not just me who sees hannah is clearly as unstable and obsessed.
---
“Trust me done psychology” 😂😂😂😂👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

One question have you followed Lacy from the beginning? Did you watch all the crazy ass poems and harassment on her eldest child’s grandparents and dad? This is the same pattern different family. Was she trauma bonded then also?

Isn’t it cute Rhys and Hannah in their honeymoon period 🥰 of course they are going to plan a future together if they are madly in love with each other and Hannah commenting love hearts and whatever else on her partners posts is just showing support no? Give your head a wobble! Rhys is quiet in this very quiet! He could show every message and proof he has. Her hundreds of posts on him and he’s done two 🤦🏽‍♀️
yeah many times we've heard from both rhys and hannah they have all this evidence. they're going on live to prove everything.. never happens. they have none. yet we've heard the abuse from him and him calling his own children vile names. says it all.

Attachments

Last edited:

Matthewj

🫣😂 it seems neither of us are reading anything the other says then because you never reply to any of my actual questions when I’ve questioned some of your opinions and your completely ignoring anything of that of what Lacy has done and why she is the narcissist that can’t control everyone in her life.
I don’t even think there are any Rhys fans in here actually. We all equally said he’s an absolute cock for what he said about the children or the one that isn’t his but is that of lacys own brother but either way what he’s said his hurtful and unforgivable.

What are your thoughts on Lacy having two children with her step brother anyway?

Sorry if I’ve come across a bitch. Where all friends here 😬😂
I think youll find i have. I've said in my posts what she's done has been crazy, don't agree with it but it is very common behaviour from narcissist abuse? not once in my posts have I said she's in the right.
I mean I've only ever seen those comments on forums about the older kids. never knew if they were true or not but if they are then yeah 🤢
have you looked into childhood Aces? from what I've read she has had a horrific upbringing and that really does mess with someone's head.
Again not justifying anything but I really don't think she's aware of how unhinged she looks and I do think a lot of it is in reaction to the taunting and come on up until recently it was rubbed in her face that he moved on with someone else? don't forget they were on and off for a while she was probably expecting him to go back so she's obviously gonna be hurt and damaged that he's actually moved on. doesn't excuse hannah rubbing it in her face either. it's insecure if they're that happy then it doesn't need to be flaunted? they're all dicks to be fair.
---
I think youll find i have. I've said in my posts what she's done has been crazy, don't agree with it but it is very common behaviour from narcissist abuse? not once in my posts have I said she's in the right.
I mean I've only ever seen those comments on forums about the older kids. never knew if they were true or not but if they are then yeah 🤢
have you looked into childhood Aces? from what I've read she has had a horrific upbringing and that really does mess with someone's head.
Again not justifying anything but I really don't think she's aware of how unhinged she looks and I do think a lot of it is in reaction to the taunting and come on up until recently it was rubbed in her face that he moved on with someone else? don't forget they were on and off for a while she was probably expecting him to go back so she's obviously gonna be hurt and damaged that he's actually moved on. doesn't excuse hannah rubbing it in her face either. it's insecure if they're that happy then it doesn't need to be flaunted? they're all dicks to be fair.
also to answer your question I don't care about hannah but what I'm saying is when she's rubbing things in lacys face and commenting about their future knowing Lacy is going to see then what does she expect? Lacy obviously wants him back even though she's claiming she's moved on.. its like hannah secretly enjoys the drama 🤷🏻‍♀️

Matthewj

I also don’t think Hannah has done much wrong yet she’s worse than Lacey apparently 🤣
oh come on. getting involved with a man when he was in a relationship for starters. then rubbing it in the exs face all over social media. still doing it now knowing its going to get a reaction. any sane person would of done a runner with those two nut jobs and 4 kids on a child protection plan in tow. not her. all for the drama. weird.
---
oh come on. getting involved with a man when he was in a relationship for starters. then rubbing it in the exs face all over social media. still doing it now knowing its going to get a reaction. any sane person would of done a runner with those two nut jobs and 4 kids on a child protection plan in tow. not her. all for the drama. weird.
answering for him on his posts? he can't speak for himself. you'd swear they'd been together years it's been 5 months and all of that they've had endless drama for.

Teawithme

Chatty Member
Shes the stalker she stalked his sisters house didn’t she? She’d sit outside and message her to get Rhys to come then when the sister went out she’d knock on the door. She knows a lot of what he’s up to and gets her followers to do a lot of stalking too it’s not normal behaviour. Also if this house is because the social have moved her to keep track of her with everyone coming and going to check on her why can’t they do that in her own home? Has she mentioned Emily struggling since being there as it’s not her routine it’s not her bedroom probably barely any toys. She kicked of with Rhys for having his kids at Hannah’s but it’s not effecting her in the new house so it’s a load of balls
She said last night Emily’s doing amazing it’s the twins that are unsettled