Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Matthewj

Lacy been around since 2020 when I started following her. She was making her poems back then of her "baby" daddies slagging R off as he wasn't in the picture! You'd think then she wails of learnt her lesson!

Everyone is entitled to an opinion it's life but to say that one is worse than the other ...Nah.... they both know what they are doing, lacy loves the attention and drama you can see that by her mimicking videos she puts on, she's also very jealous that Rhys has moved on and so she should be but it's the way she acts and performs about it that's the problem and why they are both in so much shit and the kids are the only ones to suffer!
definitely agree they're both as bad as each other. I didnt come on here being a lacy supporter in the slightest. they're both knobs. I made a post commenting how you can see why she acts the way she does then got attacked accused of being lacy, leonard and being a lacy fan 😭🤣 seems you can only have an opinion if you support rhys 🙄
---
I don’t know why you care so much about Hannah when she is nothing to do with anything she’s irrelevant. Literally. But here we are 💁🏽‍♀️
I don't I've blatantly stated how they're all to blame as they're equally taunting her? did you actually read anything correctly or just read it and put your own spin on it cos it doesn't support rhys 🤦🏻‍♀️

Matthewj

Guess what, I’m gonna completely ignore what you’ve said and ask….
Do you have proof Rhys cheated on Lacy like asked above? Or you just coming on here to spout lies?
because its easier to ignore something you can't comment on because what he's done right there to his child is vile.
nope no proof just like you have no proof of the shit rhys has said about her arrests or ringing social services on his gf or anything else they've made up and quite frankly i dont need to prove anything this is a tattle forum where people can have opinions isnt it? 🤣 anyway.. she's mentioned it on live a few times around when hannah first was mentioned. if you were the die hard stalkers you seem to be I'm surprised you haven't clocked onto that 🙄

Matthewj

ahhh no what have I missed 👀 lacy you didn’t let me know you was on live babes 🤣🤣
I was posting on here all the way through her live so unless Lacy is a magician and can talk on live without typing on her phone whilst staring into the screen talking to her viewers.. once again I'm sorry to inform you I'm not lacy and just because I don't agree with you all.. still doesn't mean I'm her 🙄
---
Hi Lacy..... just fuck off!
are you dull or did you not see me writing on here whilst she was on live.. talking to her screen talking to the viewers not typing into a phone once? or is she a magician now? just because I don't agree with you doesn't mean I'm lacy. it means I'm not brainwashed and can see through an ACTUAL narcissist because I've educated myself and haven't jumped on the bandwagon

Matthewj

and, what does that prove? Who says Lacy didn’t sign up for tattle 4 years ago. The whole of tattle doesn’t revolve around Lacy much to her surprise 🤣🤣 she could have signed up to view other threads years ago!
I'll comment on here when she's live next then just for you 🙂 you're just all fuming not everyone agrees with rhys and his obsessed gf

deelowrow

same if she was in a refuge she wouldn’t have her phone there are strict rules to keep EVERYONE there safe…. Also who ends up on a refuge and is sunning themselves in bikinis and going to amusements birthday or not your laying low
I’m not sticking up for her as I can’t stand her but that’s not true. It may differ between refuges but my best friend was in a refuge and she had her phone the whole time

Matthewj

God, Lacy fans on tattle now 🙄 I thought we was a weirdo free zone 🤣
could say the same about you being a rhys fan really 🤦🏻‍♀️
You’ve repeated this like 5 times now it’s boring. They never said they was trying to get pregnant they said they have bigger things coming. Holiday? Engagement? Moving? Literally could be anything or nothing and you’re running with it. So because the children are on a protection plan mainly I would say down to Lacy and her jetting off and leaving them every 5 minutes or the fact she tried to induce labour at a dangerous stage of pregnancy. Your seeing past everything that’s wrong with her and focusing on a girl nobody even knows just the fact she’s Rhys partner. Nobody gives a flying fuck about Hannah.
are you dull or do you need to read the comment again where she said its not trapping when you both want it 🤣🙄

Queeniebee

VIP Member
She's an absolute piss take! She's left that house how she has so she can be relocated to a new area! I hope SS are aware and all those support workers she has had going round and they see straight through her! And I hope all her huns are now seeing the light because if not they all belong in a padded cell!
---
I wanna know who's got them kids.
It's Rhys's weekend so no doubt they are there!

hiyalove

And I bet she still blames Rhys for her loosing her house because he left her amd she’s struggling to pay for everything because he won’t pay csa. She has money for holidays and nights out because that’s her money because she needs a break that’s how her brain probably works
I’d say you’re spot on with this!! Nothings ever her fault!

Matthewj

Nah spelling is too good
why thank you 🤣 but on a serious note guys as someone above said everyone is entitled to their opinion you all have yours and I have mine? doesn't mean I'm associated with lacy just like everyone that disagrees with lacy on here isn't associated with rhys 🤷🏻‍♀️