Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

notanotherbecky

Chatty Member
Just seen the video from her live where she obsessively keeps picking number 13 as it’s “his” fav number. Alright stoned Martha

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Queeniebee

VIP Member
You're telling me she's in a refuge fuck off! Yes because people who have nowhere to go or have fled there homes really think about packing a bikini! Go home and be a mother to your children you C U Next Tuesday!

Attachments

• Haha

Do1naaaa

Fled for her LIFE! Grabbed them babies and RAN. The abuse was just too much.

But oh BTW... baby daddy won't have the kids. Fuck you lacy. You're supposed to be in hiding, that's the whole point of fleeing. You don't get a break now. You made your bed, fucking lie in it. If drama isn't around you You're not happy. You've been online all day today trying to figure out who hates you. Well there's thousands of us. We all feel the same. Go look after them poor neglected children instead of worrying about petty AF crap.

Attachments

• Heart

Trace

VIP Member
Martha went mad when she was silenced from the police. Freedom of speech? You wanted to tell your story but nobody else is allowed to tell theirs?
---
Sitting outside Rhys sister house beeping till she goes out, drives off and comes back 20minutes later. Asking why Rhys hasnt replied in a whole day!!
---
Rhys a H took down their posts after agreeing with Lacy, she then goes on to make 3 videos about him and put messages on Instagram, now she’s crying that she’s not the only one that can have their say. Stop trying to control and blackmail everyone that enters your life Martha. Back off leave them their happy.
Is she for real…I need to tell the police of them there calling me names grow tf lacy you actual tw*t have you heard yourself? STOP wasting police time and resources you dead beat

Reactions: 8

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
Lacy hun your giving martha from baby reindeer vibes.
Just move the fuck on! Its just a constant rinse and repeat with you. Your tapped in the head honestly, you fully need professional help.
I don't think she will ever stop though, like EVER! It's actually disturbing

• Haha

Do1naaaa

I can assure you I am not lacy but you are welcome to think what you want. I made this profile in 2020? was lacys drama around then? no. the car crash is the whole lot of them
---

Unless lacy has done a psychology degree? which clearly you haven't or you'd understand the pattern of lacy's behaviour and why she reacts as she does to his behaviour. it's narcissist and whoever thinks hannah is any better by her obsession to have a kid with him after 5 months when the 4 of his are on a social services plan is as deluded as her. the new baby will be straight under them too
It's the Internet- people can say anything and it has to be taken on face value. Psychology degree? No. Trained as a domestic abuse support worker? Yes....

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
When Rhys lived with her he did everything, school run, bed and bath, he cooked tea, cleaned up.... she was forever on live
100%. See as much as I don't agree with some things he's said and done he was the kids sole care giver. All she did was sit on live at least a minimum of 18hours a day/night and the whole time it was him in the background doing everything day in day out. Granted he wasn't working but it was never like a relationship and being a team with being parenting and looking after the home. This is why she's struggling, because she's never had to fend for them alone and be an actual parent. This is why she STILL continues stay stay up half the night blasting music because it's all she's ever known because reece would be sat upstairs settling the kids and sitting with Emily

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
I don't understand how she's still got the kids, she's exactly like Vic rose, maybe even worser and she got her kids removed. Like why has no one done anything or doing anything. Them poor fucking kids she's so neglectful.
Either social services in her area are failing massively, or they’re building a heavy case. There the only two options I can think of.
every child is on a protection plan, and she’s pulled all school age children out of school once again. Surely this can’t continue to wash and multiple agencies to turn a blind eye to it.
It’s worrying that those children could make national headlines one day because of either SS failings or their mothers.

MrsRobo

VIP Member
So she's up rooted her kids, who she says need routine, because H posted a pic of her and one of the twins.

I started reading from thread one today, and nothings changed, she still lies, gets caught out and tries to cover her tracks. She'll never be any different, it's the kids who are suffering because of her 🤬

Ok enough is enough. Rhys has snapped but remember you’re seeing one side. ONE side not. The whole picture. Lacy pushes and pushes until Rhys snaps. Should he call her names no but there is a hell of a lot we’re not seeing!

Lacy I know where you are with your new fella who unlike Rhys is actually know for DV I know coz Claire’s law is a beautiful thing.
SS will be all over this

Do1naaaa

I would never, in a million years, ask my abusive ex to watch the kids for me. Like EVER. He isn't my babysitter. We stick to court ordered days and that's it. As if she thinks it's normal to book something and expect him to help HER. Pay private in the 6 weeks holiday lace babe. You've got all that tax payer money, use it wisely.

Ellen19

Chatty Member
She’s just posted a video saying she was triggered because when he came to drop the kids off he was rude and gave dirty looks… you was on live over the weekend saying he smashed your head off wardrobes, spat at you, pushed you etc etc.

she is saying he should respect the mother to his children and be a nice person. How can someone respect another person when they are continuously saying serious allegations against them and won’t stop talking about them. I would have done more than give a dirt look with what she’s been saying

PoppyG123

But didn’t Emily get out before? Apparently the police had her and she was sat up the station all day? Once is a mistake, twice is neglect, doesn’t matter who’s care she’s in!!!!