Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

f**k ur zoflo

Chatty Member
So ryhs isn't allowed to let his child around his girlfriend while he's there but lacy left him with strangers in a different country while she jumped out a plane 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Trace

VIP Member
She won’t have this surgery guarantee it doesn’t happen. She seems to be having a lot of problems finding someone to have them. I don’t understand why she can’t just have her dad at home with them? Why does he HAVE to go with her? Tbf Logan should be at school anyway and Rhys should take him on a weekend and who in there right mind takes 3 small children with additional needs to Thorpe park? Lacy you don’t even take all 4 of your kids out the house at the same time not even to the park. Rhys wouldn’t be able to go on anything and Logan would be doing all rides alone as someone would have to watch the kids

PoppyG123

She was on live last night saying she reckons the kids have met Hannah and got the older boy to lie to her about it. She was assuming it and then started going on like it’s actually happened, she’s actually cranky in the head, why would they need to lie about it, I don’t get the big deal so what if hannah has met the kids,- lacy took the pal who’s muff she was munching to Florida with the kids after knowing her 5 minutes 🤣🤣

Lacy leaves 3 non verbal children with people she barely knows who could do god knows what, but oh no they can’t meet Hannah 🙄

• Heart

Helloitsmeagain21

Chatty Member
All of a sudden she's a victim, omg I actually feel more and more sorry for Rhys having to deal with this loony for years 😭 the actual impact that would have on you're mental health 😳

sjayjuniour

VIP Member
She definitely poisons Logan against his dad and Hannah. I bet the poor kid is so conflicted and I’m sure he loves his Dad. She’s destroying her children life’s because things are not going her way, anyone who supports this needs their head checking

HmmmReally

VIP Member
The other night (mid week) around 11.30pm she had the music blaring, back door wide open.. playing the same song on repeat. Imagine being her neighbour
---
Lacey, if you go to church tomorrow please pray for some new clothes

• Haha

HmmmReally

VIP Member
So Martha can post videos and poems about Rhys but they can’t have any comment on the situation at all? Even when being polite about it and not calling her names regarding her looks etc

Trace

VIP Member
I said on Friday I wouldn’t be jetting off to the other side of the world untill there’s enough trust there. But she doesn’t think like that. She’s let every Tom dick and Harry in that house to look after them kids. Saying Emily’s disability she won’t sleep etc but it’s ok for her to jet of to France and hideout last minute? The whole prozzy thing I mean Lacy you were selling yourself as a lesbian on OF for money sooo? Can’t really use that against her

• Heart

PoppyG123

She can put all the thought her 3 brain cells can muster into all these “once in a life time” holidays but not a flying fuck given for her boys birthday. Just go home Lacy and let the boy see his dad for god sake.

PoppyG123

But didn’t Emily get out before? Apparently the police had her and she was sat up the station all day? Once is a mistake, twice is neglect, doesn’t matter who’s care she’s in!!!!
Stop leaving your autistic child with every Tom dick and Harry Lacy!! Use your DLA money to put some proper fucking locks on the doors!!
Maybe actually take her out the house so she doesn’t feel like she needs to escape to go outside!!! Shit mum

• Heart

hiyalove

Imagine turning up to go out for a drink in jeans and a top and the person your going out with looks like she's off to a flamenco dance lesson 💃🏼
Flamenco dance lesson at 8, basket ball match at 10 😂

on one of her lives she was saying she would think about selling clothes as she thinks she has a quirky style or something along those lines…. She’s deluded 😂

• Haha

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
I don't believe for a single second she's in a refuge! More like rented a random air b&b for a week or so

• Heart

Do1naaaa

The point of this thread is we simply do not believe lacy. Whatever she says, we second guess. If what she says doesnt paint R in a bad enough light, she'll add more drama/lies. Take this Thorpe park BS for starters. If it was true, she'll have mentioned it prior to today. Her story doesn't match up

busdriver89

VIP Member
Imagine contacting and emailing Rhys brothers work
Imagine ringing social on his sister and attempting to contact her abuser
Imagine fining h’s mum on Facebook and messaging her
Imagine messaging h’s brother

No you can’t imagine it because you just wouldn't. Imagine how many more Martha price has harassed. It’s not on. She really should be taken of social media and helped to rebuild her life for her children’s sake.

• Wow

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
She's fucking shiting bricks about coming back home because she knows it's all finally going to crash and burn around her. I have a feeling SS and the police have been in touch with her already and know they are waiting for her to walk in that door

Ellen19

Chatty Member
what’s funny about her crying over rhys calling the police on her for literally stalking and harassing him is that she rang social service on rhys new girl and brought her child in to things just to be devious and probably try to split up their relationship. That’s something you just don’t do to anyone out of spite, she’s a real nasty piece of work with a shocking lack of self awareness.
That’s was hilarious. She was calling the police in Rhys and his family constantly. Calling social services on his sisters, threatening to call their work places and their ex’s in prison. She was doing to others 100 times worse than what is happening to her right now. Rhys wasn’t even allowed to post his kids on social media or he’d be arrested.
She’s just a control freak who can’t stand being told what to do

• Heart

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
The math ain’t mathing.
she’s still got her 6 bed house, UC is paying that rent.
she’s in emergency accommodation, which the LA has to pay rent on.
so she’s got 2 lots of rent being paid, and she can stay in this emergency placement till she’s found a mutual exchange?
So she technically has 2 homes. Taking up 2 spaces in the biggest housing crisis this country has seen since WW2?
not buying it, she’s gone to her dads. She’s been looking for an exchange since last summer and got no where. Yet again she’s trying to get at Rhys.

busdriver89

VIP Member
Stop leaving your autistic child with every Tom dick and Harry Lacy!! Use your DLA money to put some proper fucking locks on the doors!!
Maybe actually take her out the house so she doesn’t feel like she needs to escape to go outside!!! Shit mum
In one of the messages she said she’s contacted the council about the locks. Surely her trip has cost thousands and can’t even change the locks/doors for a hundred few hundred quid to keep her daughter safe. Priorities lacy. 😮

• Heart