Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

busdriver89

VIP Member
Literally everyone is telling her to go no contact with him. She can’t! She begs to be unblocked, she needs his attention. The constant asking H about him etc.
Going on that it’s only one extra day and he’s not seen them for weeks and weeks. He has them every other week Lacy. Stop lying.

Rhys block her and post everytime she begs to be unblocked. She’ll soon give up and leave you and H alone.

Reactions: 8

Matthewj

Has anyone actually sat back and looked at the whole situation.
Neither are innocent but let's break it down simplified.
You have lacy who's clearly breaking down.. that isn't narcissist behaviour. that's trauma bonded been betrayed can't live without him. Trust me done psychology. she's as loud as she is because she's hurt. she seems crazy because she's hurt. yes she's doing some strange things but it's because she's trauma bonded.
Then you have rhys who's silent.. playing innocent victim when we've all heard the voice notes?? he is the narcissist. 110% no doubt about it and how lacy is reacting is a result of that. he's discarded her and moved onto his next supply who he's love bombing and after 5 months apparently they want a child together and big news is coming?
Hannah is as deluded and desperate. which again highlights he's been love bombing her.. true narcissist style.
I actually think hannah is worse than lacy. she comments on every video of his. the desperation for everyone to know she's still around is embarrassing. 5 months together and planning kids when they live miles apart, his children are under social services and neither have a brain between them or not one of them thinking of their children, hannah included. driving up to see him in the week nights so who has her son then if his dad only has him every other weekend? or is she introducing a new man to her son to play daddy 5 months in? my opinion she's obsessed even worse than lacy. she's getting herself involved in all this drama and I repeat again AFTER 5 MONTHS. this some Jeremy Kyle shit. embarrassing. and I certainly wouldn't be flaunting about that big news is coming after 5 months it's like teenage cringing stuff. roll on a few months when he's discarded her

• Haha

Teawithme

Chatty Member
Could u be fuckin arsed with all the hassle! Stay at home!!! Clean yer house and yer minge ffs. What point is she proving?! I hope to god she crash’s that car, sounds awful but serves her right for filming

• Haha
  • Wow

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
Lacy, hun, stop wasting your time.. ‘pretending’ you’re moving again. Rhys isn’t going to react to you threatening to move and he’s definitely not going to beg you to stay. He does NOT care!!

• Heart

busdriver89

VIP Member
it is an actual thing though? I mean I'd say what's more of a freak is trying to get pregnant with someone you've known 5 months when you live hours apart and 4 kids are already on child protection but each to their own. of course its lacy that's the freak not some woman who's clinging on for dear life to someone she's known 5 months with all this drama 🙄
You’ve repeated this like 5 times now it’s boring. They never said they was trying to get pregnant they said they have bigger things coming. Holiday? Engagement? Moving? Literally could be anything or nothing and you’re running with it. So because the children are on a protection plan mainly I would say down to Lacy and her jetting off and leaving them every 5 minutes or the fact she tried to induce labour at a dangerous stage of pregnancy. Your seeing past everything that’s wrong with her and focusing on a girl nobody even knows just the fact she’s Rhys partner. Nobody gives a flying fuck about Hannah.

Trace

VIP Member
She said all her stuff is in storage 😂😂😂 please. She only got back Wednesday and went into refuge the next day that’s very quick to pack up a 6 bedroom house would take anyone weeks specially when looking after 5 kids with no help she’s bloody super women I give her that

• Haha

s.m123

The screen shots 😩 can’t lie I think they are both vile and them poor kids. No one can deny his messages are red flags? She’s also winding him up knows what she’s doing. Both as bad, feel so sorry for the children. H is mad entering this mess
---
Oh and has she really just won 250 odd grand that’ll stop her benefits won’t it?

• Haha

Queeniebee

VIP Member
100% agree if he normally drops them off on a Sunday and she's told him afterwards that she staying in vegas till Wednesday and he hasn't agreed or she hasn't asked if he reporting her, content SS as it's neglect and also the courts! She really needs to be knocked down a peg or 2! Those kids have probably had more attention and been out all weekend than they do with her in a month!

• Heart

hiyalove

She was hysterical crying last night in her live saying she feels like she can’t breath in her own life as she feels like her ex is going to get her arrested at any point. Surely you would just stop talking about him and that would solve that issue?
She was crying that her dad was moving away and she’ll be alone with her children. So now she’ll actually be a single mum to 5 kids 👀 and she was saying she’s got no one to talk to. Surely now you’d think let me leave the internet behind and focus on making a real life for yourself and join some baby group or sort out a play date with one of the boys friends and make some real life friends.

all this is so easily fixable but she can’t stand being told what to do and to give up TikTok. She’s her own worst enemy
what’s funny about her crying over rhys calling the police on her for literally stalking and harassing him is that she rang social service on rhys new girl and brought her child in to things just to be devious and probably try to split up their relationship. That’s something you just don’t do to anyone out of spite, she’s a real nasty piece of work with a shocking lack of self awareness.

• Sick

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
Absolutely disgusting that her kids are being dragged round constantly and involved in all this while she’s doing it all ‘for show’ to keep her followers hooked and play games with Rhys. She needs them kids took off her. She is not ok.

Do1naaaa

*if* and that's a big if, she went to women's aid/local DA charity, she'll have been placed in emergency temp accommodation. She has too many children for any refuge I've worked with. Also, a lot won't accept teen boys, not sure how old her eldest is. Although I don't think he's that old- so it'll be how many children she has. Most temp accoms will be 2-3 bedrooms. This too will then go against her in future. If she's happy to willingly live like that, the council will ask why she needs such a big house moving forward.
However, she would have been told to come off all SM as absolutely everything you post will then go against you in court. If you're fleeing, it's because you're scared for your life. If that's not backed up the judge will go in on her.

HerFromInTheMiddle

Chatty Member
Imagine if Rhys has the kids for the weekend then decides fuck it I’m taking them on holiday !!!!!!! She would be screaming from the rooftops

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
Also are you actually that stupid! Keep saying they are telling lies about you! ITS MESSAGES FROM YOUR PHONE SENT TO THEM! MESSAGES YOU TYPED AND SENT! how the fuck can it be a lie when it's there in front of yours and everyone else's face 😂😂

• Haha

gashycrash

I’m so confused!
so she said hewouldn’t have the kids when she had her REALLY URGENT OPERATION GUYZ! But instead of using this week to have the op, when he could actually sort work cover, she chose to go to Las Vegas? Umm he’s not bad then? Or is she just going to use the old “urgent op” thing when she needs a new thing to slate him about?

Reactions: 7
I don’t. Get it. He’s such a danger but she fucks off to random holidays and stays longer so he has to have them (but he’s so dangerous)
She’s annoyed he didn’t take them to school (which is be mad too) but didn’t she just go on the run from social to a caravan in wales and take them out of school the. Pull the oldest out to home school

Talking about how Emily needs routine because she’s autistic so she can’t meet the new girlfriend but it’s okay when lacy wants to them on random holidays

busdriver89

VIP Member
I think Rhys deserves to be happy and move forward with his life, so regardless there is going to have to be another woman or man whatever he wants to be able to move on. So either way someone else is going to have to be in the mix with Lacy FOREVER. Rhys was very young and love bombed from a young age. I bet he doesn’t for a minute regret his children but regrets who with! I doubt it was his choice to keep having babies as Lacy has said not even a month ago she would have more and it could be a possibility.

Trace

VIP Member
Has this piece of shit took a place in a refuge that is meant for women and kids fleeing direct danger? She needs a boot in the hole for this. I am actually shocked she’s got away with this
I don’t think she’s in refuge no matter how much she’s trying to play out she is. She’s not in any danger at all. Wouldn’t surprise me if she’s green screening her tik toks so people don’t recognise her surroundings. Why couldn’t the kids play outside and make friends before? Obviously the trashy family on the street that everyone avoids and talks about

Ellen19

Chatty Member
She’s charging people to fit their hair extensions 😂😂😭😭😭
Has to be an April fools - has she not seen the shit show that is her hair. Every hair extension visible 🫠

Attachments

• Haha