Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
IMG_4370.png

I personally feel those who are “happier” or have “let go of feelings” don’t keep talking about it…. 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️too busy living in the moment of making it through.
also does she need to keep posting her ass

Reactions: 10
👏 louder for the people at the back.
also if I’d fled to a refuge I’d not be posting selfies I’d be in shock, thankful to be in a safe place cuddling my babies in a strange environment letting them know they’re safe
I got moved to a refuge the week or so before lockdown: I was allowed to pack one bag for me and one for each of my kids. I wasn’t allowed to post anything online (in case he could track posts etc) when I got moved into my home I wasn’t allowed to post anything that could show windows or outdoors / garden etc . The refuge you normally get put in is a shared accommodation with other woman and their children and people who run the place who can monitor everything for safety,
---
She also wouldn’t be allowed to go live or blare music (lots of rules to follow to stay there and protect the other woman and children in the building )

• Heart

Do1naaaa

Kids are up watching despicable me, tv is BLARING out, she's on live outside ignoring them.
Shes just said she has NEVER directly posted or said anything about R&H. She needs a psychological assessment ASAP. She's saying poems are ok. So lemme get this straight, if R or H done a poem about crap baby mums, she's not going to think its about her? Pull the other one!

Rhys if you're here, just know you can still see your kids. She can move miles away but you know more then anyone she cannot cope on her own. Stay calm, go down the correct routes and if money is an issue just represent yourself.

Ellen19

Chatty Member
She was hysterical crying last night in her live saying she feels like she can’t breath in her own life as she feels like her ex is going to get her arrested at any point. Surely you would just stop talking about him and that would solve that issue?
She was crying that her dad was moving away and she’ll be alone with her children. So now she’ll actually be a single mum to 5 kids 👀 and she was saying she’s got no one to talk to. Surely now you’d think let me leave the internet behind and focus on making a real life for yourself and join some baby group or sort out a play date with one of the boys friends and make some real life friends.

all this is so easily fixable but she can’t stand being told what to do and to give up TikTok. She’s her own worst enemy

• Heart

notanotherbecky

Chatty Member
You're telling me she's in a refuge fuck off! Yes because people who have nowhere to go or have fled there homes really think about packing a bikini! Go home and be a mother to your children you C U Next Tuesday!
Doesn’t look like a woman who’s has fled due to being scared for her and her kids life….she is a joke and taking the piss of anyone who is actually in them kind of circumstances

Do1naaaa

All this wouldn't have happened if she came back for her kids when it was agreed. She's caused this. She's the problems.

• Heart

Do1naaaa

Now it's asking for screen recordings of last night.
JUST LIVE YOUR LIFE YOU SILLY LITTLE GIRL!! you write poems slagging them off, you sit on live for HOURS slagging them off... they retaliate once and you can't hack it.
Put this much effort into seeing your other child. You say what sort of dad doesnt want to see his kids? Well what sort of mum does the same? You have abandoned him and are focusing on entirely the wrong things.

• Heart

PoppyG123

Has anyone actually sat back and looked at the whole situation.
Neither are innocent but let's break it down simplified.
You have lacy who's clearly breaking down.. that isn't narcissist behaviour. that's trauma bonded been betrayed can't live without him. Trust me done psychology. she's as loud as she is because she's hurt. she seems crazy because she's hurt. yes she's doing some strange things but it's because she's trauma bonded.
Then you have rhys who's silent.. playing innocent victim when we've all heard the voice notes?? he is the narcissist. 110% no doubt about it and how lacy is reacting is a result of that. he's discarded her and moved onto his next supply who he's love bombing and after 5 months apparently they want a child together and big news is coming?
Hannah is as deluded and desperate. which again highlights he's been love bombing her.. true narcissist style.
I actually think hannah is worse than lacy. she comments on every video of his. the desperation for everyone to know she's still around is embarrassing. 5 months together and planning kids when they live miles apart, his children are under social services and neither have a brain between them or not one of them thinking of their children, hannah included. driving up to see him in the week nights so who has her son then if his dad only has him every other weekend? or is she introducing a new man to her son to play daddy 5 months in? my opinion she's obsessed even worse than lacy. she's getting herself involved in all this drama and I repeat again AFTER 5 MONTHS. this some Jeremy Kyle shit. embarrassing. and I certainly wouldn't be flaunting about that big news is coming after 5 months it's like teenage cringing stuff. roll on a few months when he's discarded her
Hi lace 🤣

• Haha

PoppyG123

I can’t with this woman - the victim mentality is unreal! She can’t see what she can do to stop all this, how about be a decent Mother, take care of your kids on your own days, stop blasting their other parent on the internet & get on with it.

Lacy I know you read here, YOU are not a victim, YOUR CHILDREN are victims in the situations that YOU keep creating. YOU put it all online, YOU provoke, YOU caused this.

Do1naaaa

Exactly shes trying to say hannah is an ex pro so doesn't know what weirdos are on her fb yet lacey puts them all over tt and there's no way she knows everyone that follows her so she's probably got some weirdos following her aswell, she's got a cheek shouting about respect when all she does is slate them why would they respect her shes delusional.
The same woman who sold her chocolate star fish and punched up lasagne on OF advertising on her PERSONAL profile amongst her kids.
The same woman who took roxi on holiday with her, a woman unknown to her kids. She can have random women around her kids, but R can't? Oh she big time triggered/ on a massive ❄ comedown and full of anxiety

• Haha

sjayjuniour

VIP Member
That video she put up reading out the key ring made me so uncomfortable, that kids going to have a lot of issues growing up, why can’t she just let him be a kid??

You're telling me she's in a refuge fuck off! Yes because people who have nowhere to go or have fled there homes really think about packing a bikini! Go home and be a mother to your children you C U Next Tuesday!
👏 louder for the people at the back.
also if I’d fled to a refuge I’d not be posting selfies I’d be in shock, thankful to be in a safe place cuddling my babies in a strange environment letting them know they’re safe

Queeniebee

VIP Member
I was posting on here all the way through her live so unless Lacy is a magician and can talk on live without typing on her phone whilst staring into the screen talking to her viewers.. once again I'm sorry to inform you I'm not lacy and just because I don't agree with you all.. still doesn't mean I'm her 🙄
---

are you dull or did you not see me writing on here whilst she was on live.. talking to her screen talking to the viewers not typing into a phone once? or is she a magician now? just because I don't agree with you doesn't mean I'm lacy. it means I'm not brainwashed and can see through an ACTUAL narcissist because I've educated myself and haven't jumped on the bandwagon
I don't watch her lives much because unlike you I'm not attached to my phone 24/7!

I think you misread the title of this thread, it's about Lacy not Rhys or Hannah who you seem to go on and on and on about! If your that obsessed with Rhys being a narc go and make up your own thread about him and leave this one to the ones that want to discuss Lacys car crash lies and lives!

• Heart
The kids look really happy this weekend out doing normal family things, not one kid here one kid there. Making memories putting them first. It’s clear who the parent is

• Heart

Trace

VIP Member
Has she ever sat that and thought that maybe her kids are the way they are because of the toxic upbringing they’ve had? Just because there not crying or they smile and seem happy Alfie specially could be depressed? He’s at that age where people will be talking. I imagine Lacy and Rhys are a well known couple and spoken about a lot by everyone in the area. Alfie’s hair for example is it styled that way as a low self esteem thing so he can hide behind it? She wouldn’t think of anything like that as she’s ALWAYS got to be the victim

PoppyG123

she was definitely typing on another phone in her live, saw her typing then one of her fake accounts popped up agreeing with what she was saying. So so weirdddddddd

• Haha
Reactions: 9

busdriver89

VIP Member
Emily’s problem is she isn’t stimulated enough. As H has said she slept fine all weekend.
In those messages Lacy kept saying what does Rhys think? What’s Rhys said? She’s digging hoping H would say ahh well he’s not happy and then she can sit and slag him off to her and hope to change their happy relationship. H I know you read here don’t ever tell her nothing!

• Heart
Reactions: 9