Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
So she’s on tinder ‘looking for friends’ and claims she’s meeting men for friendship only because she’s not ready for another relationship yet 😅 I’m sure men on tinder aren’t wanting ‘just friends’ so who’s she trying to kid?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

MrsRobo

VIP Member
Christ on a bike, for what she's asking second hand, how much was it all brand new?

That's some serious money for someone that's never worked a day.

I think she's asking silly money so no-one actually makes an offer 😂 we see you Lacy 👀

• Haha

Queeniebee

VIP Member
How is she getting away with this? Why are the authorities not taking this seriously? On Hannah’s live nothing bad was actually said nothing compared to what Lacy has come out with. The systems a joke
Lacy has put up a bit of there live! It's just them making up a poem about her. Just what Lacy used to do about them. I hope Rhys has rang SS on her and if I was him I'd be going to see a solicitor to get access dates through a court order so she can't stop him seeing them or turning up to pick them up when she likes. She's putting those children at risk! She has no reason to run at all, no one is after her.

Do1naaaa

You know them TT trends when people pretend to sell off their partners bits on Instagram, this is like what's happening 😂😂
Even if she goes in hiding, rhys will *still* get contact with a court order. Doesn't matter where she lives, she is linked to him until the twins are 18.
She won't be going anywhere, she'll say actually I'm not running this is my house, my memories blah blah. We've been here before with unhinged crazy lace.

• Haha

Whoisit_12

Long time reader but first time commenting in this thread and just want to put my 50 pence in because wow..
I know Hannah, well know of her as we live in the same small town and I can honestly say she is the loveliest girl and a brilliant mum too who has single handed raised her own boy so I can tell you all and lacy who obvs reads here she’ll be treating the kids the absolute best. This fb post lacy is kicking off about was nothing major too!! Most pics were of R with the kids himself and then the boys feeding animals and 1 of her holding one of the twins Lacy just wants a reason to kick off about him.
Lacy is your typical narcissist manipulator who’s trying to make their life together a misery which she’s failing at. So Hannah if you do see this just block her from messaging you and go off Rhys’s lead when it comes to his kids on his time.. and it’s lovely to see you in a happy relationship finally ❤
Also I’d love to know how a single mum with that many kids can afford all the shit she does?! I can just about afford to take my boys to wales in the holidays and I work full time ffs 😂😂😂

Trace

VIP Member
Is this another I’m definitely moving episode like the time she tried to lift the heavy but so empty moving boxes of her table

• Haha

Noseynoser

She didn’t win nothing she recorded someone else’s more like she would have recorded herself with the cash if she won it 🤣🤣🤣 she’s a compulsive liar remember lmao as if she just so happened to win on his number Yh ok then

busdriver89

VIP Member
Also we all know she isn’t at the beach with the 5 children on her own when she can barely make it to the corner shop.

• Haha

makesitup

VIP Member
They should call the kids school and say they won’t be in as the mums pissed off to vegas and they cannot get them in. It will be recorded on there safeguarding file at school. She knew full well she wasn’t coming home Monday. Vile woman 😡

Do1naaaa

She was on live LAST week saying rhys moved on too quick, hannah met the kids, she is nowhere near even TALKING to a guy let alone dating. Even if by chance this is a friend she's had for years, she's lied. At least now daddy can watch the kids and this new fake rolex beau can hold her hand in hospital. See it all worked out.... 😅

• Haha

PoppyG123

Selling all her stuff. She’s the biggest mug I’ve ever come across if she’s giving her newly refurbished house up because she’s losing control. Jesus lacy you ain’t that important nobody gives a fuck 🙄

• Haha
That colour match has me in bits: 🤣🤣🤣
2/3 years babe they look like they need the fucking bin. Bullshit would I part with my money for those rats tails

• Haha

Trace

VIP Member
Lacy is a shit mum to them kids to her they are an income and a pawn into keeping Rhys an active part in her life, nothing more. I do feel sorry for him he must be drained having to deal with her constantly but he is no better. He knows she’s a shit mum but still drops them back off to her and hands them over knowing what she’s like. If he actually did care he’d not hand them back over and he’d go to court and push for them to live with him full time and she can be the one who has access 4 nights a month. He’d be given somewhere to live too so why hasn’t he done it??

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
I mean she looked like she stank before she went back blonde, but now she looks like she reeks of gone off pork

• Haha

Do1naaaa

I dislike Lacy as much as the next person.
But planning another child after 5 months together? When they admit it’s a weekend here and there?
All 4 of his kids are on child protection plans, sorry this is a scene from Jeremy Kyle from the lot of them.
I’d be embarrassed if I were Hannah to be honest and I’d be running as far away from the whole shit show as I possibly could.
I read that as she doesn't need a child to trap him, as she has him regardless.

Queeniebee

VIP Member
When Rhys lived with her he didn't work she had him around 24/7, he didn't go out it was all housework and looking after the children! He's now got a full time job where he's prob working 8/10 hours a day or possibly more maybe even works nights! Probably only has a weekend off so seeing the kids every other weekend is more than enough for him! Yes lacy maybe says it's not a lot as she doesn't get a break but if she had a better routine in place with them she would actually get time to herself and she can't say she doesn't get time to herself because what other mum of 5 gets to go to the US to jump out of a plane with just one child, New York by her self, Amsterdam! She's doesn't care what free time she gets she just wants to slate Rhys

MrsRobo

VIP Member
Once again I haven't said she was innocent? they're both toxic but half the shit she posts is in retaliation to the taunting she's had how can't anyone see that? come on any woman would be seething with their exs new relationship being flaunted in their face nevermind a woman thats already clearly damaged. all I'm saying is they know what they're doing and if they wanted a peaceful life they're going the wrong way about it. think they know exactly what they're doing to get a reaction out of her. they know she posts in retaliation they're not stupid. they want her to look unhinged it's games with the lot of them they're not as dull as they all seem
Where are they rubbing it in her face? Are they making multiple videos a day slagging her off? Not from what I've seen, only from L.

She's obsessed & stalking them both!

Baby reindeer comes to mind.

PoppyG123

She doesn’t understand the concept of somebody having a job, actually having to attend that job and not dropping everything as and when she says so because all she does is sit on her ass all day long and spends her kids disability money on trips for herself because “she deserves a break” “she does it all alone” 🙄🙄
Where is Alfie’s trip to Japan? How can her minions not see through the shit!!!

Teawithme

Chatty Member
That video she put up reading out the key ring made me so uncomfortable, that kids going to have a lot of issues growing up, why can’t she just let him be a kid??
I agree that child for the age of 8 has the weight of the world on his wee shoulders you can tell. I bet all he wanted was to see his daddy too. I can imagine her brainwashing him against Rhys as he’s Rhys oldest.

• Sad

Queeniebee

VIP Member
She’ll be booking her next sky dive again soon just to prove she’s ‘free’ 😏
What you on about she's already there (don't you know this girl gets to places in record speed) she's taken the twins this time and tied them to a lamppost whilst she's jumping out! 🙈🤣

• Haha