Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

notanotherbecky

Chatty Member
Can we appreciate again how Logan got a pencil case and key ring for his birthday so the mother of the year can use the money to get snowed under in Ibiza because she really deserves the every weekend breaks……

Reactions: 12

Do1naaaa

She literally said yesterday on live she wants to meet up with H for a drink as she has no problem with her and they can be amicable. Then posts this BS. Hard cringe lace.
He also didn't lose you, he LEFT you.

• Haha
  • Heart

Queeniebee

VIP Member
So she's at the airport. Rhys will have the kids later when he finishes work! So why she do those videos last week slaying him because she had no one to look after them when she went to hospital but she clearly has because who has them now when your catching a flight!
seems to me she will slag Rhys off when things aren't going the way she wants them too. Moans about Rhys but leaves the kids for a good 12 hours before she has too.......
How nice spending your kids DLA and Tax credits on yourself again!

• Heart

lje88

Chatty Member
I can assure you I am not lacy but you are welcome to think what you want. I made this profile in 2020? was lacys drama around then? no. the car crash is the whole lot of them
---

Unless lacy has done a psychology degree? which clearly you haven't or you'd understand the pattern of lacy's behaviour and why she reacts as she does to his behaviour. it's narcissist and whoever thinks hannah is any better by her obsession to have a kid with him after 5 months when the 4 of his are on a social services plan is as deluded as her. the new baby will be straight under them too
lol ok Lacy, been here since 2020 but this is the only thread you’ve ever commented on 🤣.
Why don’t you go start a rave thread for yourself love.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Queeniebee

VIP Member
Lacy been around since 2020 when I started following her. She was making her poems back then of her "baby" daddies slagging R off as he wasn't in the picture! You'd think then she wails of learnt her lesson!

Everyone is entitled to an opinion it's life but to say that one is worse than the other ...Nah.... they both know what they are doing, lacy loves the attention and drama you can see that by her mimicking videos she puts on, she's also very jealous that Rhys has moved on and so she should be but it's the way she acts and performs about it that's the problem and why they are both in so much shit and the kids are the only ones to suffer!

Queeniebee

VIP Member
I just find it funny how bothered you all get with one person who can see through rhys the slimeball 🤢 sorry if I'm offending your family member hun you seem to be very defensive over someone you don't know and know a lot of facts apparently 🤔
Hi Lacy..... just fuck off!

• Heart

Ellen19

Chatty Member
Now she's slating Rhys saying he won't have the kids whilst she goes for surgery. Babe, he owes you fuck all. You can't pick and chose when he has the kids to suit your narrative! Imagine him needing to swap weekends because he has an op- can't imagine our resident benefit bum being all sweet and co-parent like! Assume there's a court order that she wanted, otherwise go for 50/50 care and be even all the time, not when it suits you.
In 24hrs we've had a car engine popping more then once, joint a gym, booked an insane amount of getaways, a throat lump, a blood test, a hysterectomy and now back to baby daddy bashing. Oh and 50% hair extension fittings being offered.....
Her latest video co parenting with a narcissist. She’s digging a rod for her own back. Why would he do you any favours when 5 6 7 8 or more times a day she’s putting videos or memes about what a narc he is, what a shit parent he is etc etc. there is not a chance in hell anyone would have a civilised conversation as she puts it, with someone who is consistently running their name through the mud. She’s so thick. She wants to slag him off freely then have a ‘good’ relationship with him. She’s got screws loose.

• Heart

HmmmReally

VIP Member
Martha price bingo 👾
• goes back home and sings some shit about not letting others control you
• posts a video of her crap time in Vegas on TikTok once home showing she’s living her best life
• says kids will only see R at a contact centre and weeks later there all back so she can go on a groupon weekend special to Rome 😂

• Haha

Do1naaaa

Saturday update- FESTIVAL CANCELLED 😂😂😂 lace has no hotel, slept in her car in target carpark. The sheer stupidity of putting yourself in that vulnerable position! Whatever we think of her, it just shows she has no awareness of danger. Flew to L.A then driving to Vegas, still has a 4hr drive ahead of her. Surely you'd just stay in L.A now?! Her life's a carcrash.

• Haha
  • Wow

notanotherbecky

Chatty Member
She needs the men in white coats!! 10k aye ok lacy hahahaha
AS IF SHES TRYINNG TO SAY THE RETAIL PRICE IS £10,000 HAHAHAHAHAHA
---
The video on the liars exposed from lacys live with her crying saying she won’t do nothing with her life, it’s only because I’ve come here. Love you’ve been out every weekend or abroad recently….these crocodile tears ain’t working.

They showed the messages where you said the festival was cancelled there were no issues in the messages there from them, it wasn’t until you went “I’m coming home Wednesday now” that there was a problem and when you sent abuse for photos on Facebook which rightly so I would be fucked off too if I was them. You are the constant problem. Fuck knows how she actually sees herself as the victim EVERYTIME
---
Also saying H was calling her a bad mum this and that. She isn’t wrong hun, you are no mother to them children just because they live with you and you do the bare minimum of feeding them and bathing them does not make you a good mother. You do not deserve them kids

Last edited:
  • Haha

Do1naaaa

Problem is a narc will never ever see their wrong doings. Most of us can take a step back and say dya know what, I was out of line etc. But she can't do that.
Just imagine for one second R said oh im having the kids for longer, she would go mental. She'd call the police and be all over TT saying it's kidnap. Enjoy Vegas lace babe as your life with them kids is going to be over quickly!

Reactions: 10

Do1naaaa

Rishi is the *exact* person on benefits he wants to stop exploiting the system. I hate him, equally hate her. But living off the kids dla makes me sick. Selling 2 sets of Ali express extensions isn't paying for this 🤣😅

• Heart
She is obsessed it’s funny when she claims it’s the other way round. He left her. He moved on HE is HAPPY.
I stand by this if Lacy was so healed she wouldn’t keep going on about it.

• Heart

CC9014

Can we ask her to debate mothers who take up extremely limited shelter/refuge space preventing poor DV victims using the resource, the uprooting of a number of small children with additional needs yet again removing access to their father and then complaining about said father not being involved. AND mothers who preach about absent fathers when they have nothing to do with one of their offspring themselves 🤯

zoeshere

VIP Member
Thread suggestion! Bit early but it popped in my head 🤣
#Lacy price- scummy mummy left her mucky mansion because her ex won’t give her no attention

• Heart

Secretadmirer

VIP Member
Stalkers 🤣🫣 like she thinks we’re all sat here actively trying to track her down 👀 people care a lot less than you think Lacy hun, we couldn’t give a shit where you are we just think you’re an absolute twat for pretending you’ve been forced to ‘run away’ and go into hiding.

• Haha