Lacy Price #5 Children on a social services plan while Lacy gives free OF subscription plans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also this is her new best friend so I guess the girl Sam in Leeds has been thrown to the side.

hopefully she sees her for what she is now and also ran 👀🤣

Reactions: 3
Oh look. Giggling like a child.
You’re not bi Lacy, pretending you’ve a girlfriend won’t bring Rhys back either

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I noticed she had started going funny with her around the time she got rid of her mods and started again, seemed aimed at Sam tbh!

Reactions: 1
Nothing screams tit mom more than going away with her 2 favourite kids and leaving the rest at home whilst their off school for half term

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Her snacks are full on meals. A snack is a piece of fruit, or a bag of crisp. Not a full on plate of different foods. No wonder he’s got stomach issues, another one who’s pumped full of shite

Reactions: 1
It’s always Alfie she takes too. Why not the older one. It’s the twins I feel sorry for she NEVER takes them anywhere the only time them boys go outside is when they have physio

Reactions: 4
I think the reason it’s always Emily and Alfie is that she knows Rhys probably has a good bond with them so does it to get to him. We know he doesn’t bother with the oldest and he’s really not been in the twins life that much as he’s been away more than he’s been there.

Reactions: 4
It’s always Alfie she takes too. Why not the older one. It’s the twins I feel sorry for she NEVER takes them anywhere the only time them boys go outside is when they have physio
She never takes Alfie. It’s always logan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.