Lacy Price #5 Children on a social services plan while Lacy gives free OF subscription plans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why she acting like she’s been hit by a car and nearly died. It’s a burn on the wrist at the most…get on with it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is the blisters normal? I’ve never felt the need to have my partners name tattooed on me so wouldn’t know

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is the blisters normal? I’ve never felt the need to have my partners name tattooed on me so wouldn’t know
Yeah, it’s a laser burn at a high temp. That and her skin was already compromised from sun burn from the sun beds

Yeah, it’s a laser burn at a high temp. That and her skin was already compromised from sun burn from the sun beds
I know she likes to do things for attention but why not have it covered instead of removed 🤯

She’s 100% been picking at the scabbing. I’ve never seen a laser removal end up like that.

I know she likes to do things for attention but why not have it covered instead of removed 🤯
Doesn’t get her anywhere near as much attention. She definitely researched and went to the worst reviewed one.
apparently the only coverup she could have was a black band, which I doubt.
She absolutely has been messing with it. The pictures she posted the day she went to the walk in, the skin was soooo dry she’ll of had it in water and will of been picking and doing all sorts of it and not following the after care advice.

She's done it for attention. Well it's back fired as no laser removal tattooist will probably touch it due to risk of recurrence again so shes stuck with it forever 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
She's done it for attention. Well it's back fired as no laser removal tattooist will probably touch it due to risk of recurrence again so shes stuck with it forever 🤣🤣🤣
And absolutely no one is gonna tattoo over a scar of that magnitude 😂

• Haha
She never even had a bandage on it “after”
So I bet she took it off when she got home thinking it’ll be fine… well guess what… dumb witch fucked it for herself.

Reactions: 1
She’s back on OF with a girl apparently… probably one of her ditsy minions off TikTok 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
That filter is doing over time!!! I mean she’s definitely getting her worth from the Facetune subscription 😂

• Haha
She never even had a bandage on it “after”
So I bet she took it off when she got home thinking it’ll be fine… well guess what… dumb witch fucked it for herself.
She didn’t have it on in the car after. Either one wasn’t put on or she took it off in the car to do a tik tok about it

“Love is love “
I thought it was OF content not coming out posts 🤣🤣 oh god the insta stories 🫣 I’ve never seen anything more awkward in my life “omg I touched you boob” hehehe 🙄 no one will pay for that…

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.