Lacy Price #5 Children on a social services plan while Lacy gives free OF subscription plans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just ran here when I seen the live 🤣 i wouldn't be surprised if she's picked it and thats why its in that state anything to get out of the holiday she probably
didn't book in the first place, why would she not wait to see what the doctor says before cancelling it shes a fruitcake you can see shes all excited because shes going to hospital to get a bit of attention loonball 🤯
Was literally about to say doubt the holiday was booked she’s not allowed in Dubai 🤣 and I will continue to believe this until I see her physically in Dubai 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
An hour and half wait and she’s bleeping moaning think yourself lucky your being seen we had to wait 12 hours with a baby! Live streaming somewhere like that too is a joke. Do we think she’s going to have anymore of Rhys removed or leave it 😂 I 1000 percent think she’s going to try sue the company.

Reactions: 2
Her followers man. They’re all screaming it’s infected and making her worse. You can literally see the BURN BLISTERS on her arm and the water weeping from them. She’s been pissing about with it hoping it’ll get infected. bleeping idiot.

Reactions: 1
Who goes to a walk in centre then sits and waits in a car 😂🤦🏽‍♀️ she’s an absolute moron!
Funny if she missed her name being called and has to wait longer.

I reckon she hasn’t listened to the care plan that would be in place on what she needs to do after, we will await another company she is going to try and bring down 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Says she’s been admitted. A million percent she refused to leave until they admitted her just so she didn’t have to parent

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Says she’s been admitted. A million percent she refused to leave until they admitted her just so she didn’t have to parent
Bet she kicked off a right storm!
Wait for the sob stories in how she had to get her dad to come look after the children because Rhys wouldnt (more like she refused to allow him)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I refuse to believe she’s got cellulitis. Until she shows an IV in her arm she’s a bleeping liar.

Clearly been reading here as she's posted on Instagram a photo 🤣🤣🤣
Still not buying it. She’s in a chair in the ambulatory unit. Doubt she’s been admitted, cellulitis would have you on a ward on a bed not a chair 😂 she’s probably been given one dose of precautionary IV abx 😂
Still don’t believe you Lacy

Still not buying it. She’s in a chair in the ambulatory unit. Doubt she’s been admitted, cellulitis would have you on a ward on a bed not a chair 😂 she’s probably been given one dose of precautionary IV abx 😂
Que the video of her sleeping in a bed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes agree. They don't that to me before but said I didn't need admitting just antibiotics getting in my system quickly x

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.