Lacy Price #5 Children on a social services plan while Lacy gives free OF subscription plans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she actually put makeup on and dress up in that horrific red number just for Rhys dropping the kids off?

I cannot cope 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So I’m guessing he’s compromised in some way to save the drama for the kids and she’s taken that as he must want her back 🫣 yeah the red dress will really make him forget about everything you’ve done Lacy 🙄😂 she’s seriously unhinged!!

Reactions: 2
i think she’s realised her old tactics that have got him back before aren’t working anymore, like blackmailing him, manipulating him with the kids, stalking him etc. now she’s trying a new tactic of pretending she’s seen the light and found god (again) , trying to prove to him she’s changed. She’s prob let him see the kids because it means she has some contact with him during drop offs and pick ups, because she doesn’t have any otherwise….

Nothing should shock me with this girl but I am dying of embarrassment at the thought of him dropping the kids off and her stood in a floor length red dress on a Monday morning, desperate 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 11
i think she’s realised her old tactics that have got him back before aren’t working anymore, like blackmailing him, manipulating him with the kids, stalking him etc. now she’s trying a new tactic of pretending she’s seen the light and found god (again) , trying to prove to him she’s changed. She’s prob let him see the kids because it means she has some contact with him during drop offs and pick ups, because she doesn’t have any otherwise….

Nothing should shock me with this girl but I am dying of embarrassment at the thought of him dropping the kids off and her stood in a floor length red dress on a Monday morning, desperate 😫
My partners ex was like this she’d wear shorts so short her arse had basically eaten them and would always ask him for lifts then invite him in then get a kick out of messaging me that they had a nice catch up etc it would be exactly what Lacy would do too

That red dress, her rat tail extensions and her fake laugh need to be banned off Social media!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.