Lacy Price #5 Children on a social services plan while Lacy gives free OF subscription plans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I’m going nowhere and I’ve got nothing” she’s bleeping vile About Rhys constantly! Yet she claimed to be dragged down for years and years? Lacy you’re the only narcissist here love. You’re showing your true colours. Nasty nasty gal.
Everyday she shows more and more her narc side, it’s only the people with no brain cells and just want to be noticed who think she’s the best mum ever 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
She’s clearly really proud with her little song to keep humming it on her live, the cringe on this lass
---
She literally just laughs at herself on live and doesn’t interact with anyone 🤣 her laugh gives pure narc vibes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I hope to god she gets a short, sharp shock back to reality. Will she not get Into trouble for breaking the contact arrangement. I feel for the kids it’s really not fair on them.

Reactions: 2
Honestly so sad for the kids I get shes bitter and she’s lost control but to hurt those kids who will miss their dad and actually has a dad who wants to see them.

Reactions: 2
I can't stand the fake laugh with the hand over her mouth. You don't actually find it funny lace. You'll be crying if they post a retaliation video.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I love how she makes out she left him and he wants her when he literally in his words ‘ran for his life’.

I don’t think for a second he isn’t seeing them because he DOESNT want too. She will be involved in it.

On live saying her tattoo removal got infected and is driving herself to the hospital. She went live as her dad was saying you need to get a nanny. He is sick to death of her 😂 she’s saying she needs to cancel her holiday. She’s so dramatic. Can tell she was in care and had no one there cos she craves attention especially any medical attention. What a joke of a woman
---
And she’s going in her pajamas and dressing gown 😂 she’s so scummy to get a tattoo removal infected. No washing etc

Reactions: 8
On live saying her tattoo removal got infected and is driving herself to the hospital. She went live as her dad was saying you need to get a nanny. He is sick to death of her 😂 she’s saying she needs to cancel her holiday. She’s so dramatic. Can tell she was in care and had no one there cos she craves attention especially any medical attention. What a joke of a woman
Just ran here when I seen the live 🤣 i wouldn't be surprised if she's picked it and thats why its in that state anything to get out of the holiday she probably
didn't book in the first place, why would she not wait to see what the doctor says before cancelling it shes a fruitcake you can see shes all excited because shes going to hospital to get a bit of attention loonball 🤯

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.