Lacy Price #5 Children on a social services plan while Lacy gives free OF subscription plans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Acting like she’s made it on her own when all the money she has is DLA and inheritance from her nan ☠ Sit down lacy. You’ll be broke soon x

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Imagine leaving 4 of your kids back at home, and pulling another mother away from their children to help you go on holiday because you can’t even cope with looking after 2 children.
Not embarrassing at all
Has her friend got kids too? Why hasn’t she taken her kids? Her thinking it’s a flex because she’s driving around in a defender 😂 Lacey you do have to give it back

Reactions: 6
Has her friend got kids too? Why hasn’t she taken her kids? Her thinking it’s a flex because she’s driving around in a defender 😂 Lacey you do have to give it back
Looking at her facebook she has 3 teenage daughters.
We all know Lacy will be once again paying for a friendship or even a relationship with this Roxi.
Just like she was poor Samantha

Reactions: 2
She made such a big deal about going away with 5 kids and didn’t take them all she is such a bad Mum also puts a pic up saying body goals she has fingers for toes 🤢 covered in stretch marks and is skin and bones sorry love that’s not body goals 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s disgusting. I don’t know how any parent can take only 1-2 of their kids… take all or take none… I was always told “you can’t do one without the other” she’s the bottom of the barrel scum bag mum

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Imagine leaving 4 of your kids back at home, and pulling another mother away from their children to help you go on holiday because you can’t even cope with looking after 2 children.
Not embarrassing at all
I wonder how that chat went, do some girl on girl action with me for only fans and then I’ll pay for you to come America with me and two of my kids. Oh but you have to leave your children behind and help me with mine Becuase naturally I will need to be on tik tok saying how im a great mum I am even though I only take the fave two too piss off rhys.
---
No car seat for Emily either, surely you can hire them when you hire the car. But then why would she think of her daughter who is high needs safety in a car 🤣

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
She is vvilllleeeee driving in USA with that child not even in a bleeping car seat!!!! Them big boney fingers need snapped off her. Logan’s second time in Florida within a few months while poor Alfie is left at home!! Can’t half tell who the fav child is

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
She is vvilllleeeee driving in USA with that child not even in a bleeping car seat!!!! Them big boney fingers need snapped off her. Logan’s second time in Florida within a few months while poor Alfie is left at home!! Can’t half tell who the fav child is
The girl is constantly got her head in a screen no wonder she’s behind

Reactions: 3
Dunno why she just didn’t stay home with ALL her kids and rent a defender in the UK for the week. Because that’s literally the only reason she’s in America is to show off.
Lacy babe, not one person is jealous you’ve just wasted about 10k of tax payers money to try and annoy your husband.

• Haha
I can’t wait for the fallout and she spills all. How many video does she want to make of her driving. She’s so embarrassing 😳

Reactions: 2
Her excuse to not take Alfie is because he doesn’t like holidays because of his SEND needs. That’s exactly what she said when she took Logan with her to throw herself off a plane

• Haha
Her excuse to not take Alfie is because he doesn’t like holidays because of his SEND needs. That’s exactly what she said when she took Logan with her to throw herself off a plane
Yet Emily has such “SEVERE” autism when she stayed with Rhys when she was arrested she was kicking off because Emily’s routine needed to be exactly the same and she needed to be in her bed.
Make it make sense Lacy

• Haha
  • Heart
She's a bleeping disgrace of a mother! Your kids should always come first. Do something that he does enjoy and cope with then! I can't ever get that boys sad face Xmas morning out my head when she fucks off an leaves him again. Its such a shame 😔
She needs to spend less money on herself and more on them kids too! They always look really scruffy and you can tell even Emily's shoes are hand me downs she's found in the back of a cupboard

Totally safe driving like that and with your severely autistic daughter without a car seat too. I hope Rhys has got all this to back him up

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Maybe I’m confused but I thought Logan was the older one and I’ve never seen him anywhere with her
He’s the 3rd youngest boy she has an older one who lives with her and the eldest lives with the grandparents of the step brother she had him with.

• Sick
Reactions: 1
It’s always Alfie she takes too. Why not the older one. It’s the twins I feel sorry for she NEVER takes them anywhere the only time them boys go outside is when they have physio
Alfie is the older one it’s Logan she’s took

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.