Lacy Price #5 Children on a social services plan while Lacy gives free OF subscription plans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She couldn’t mute or block anyone so the whole
Live was people asking where half her children were 😂 she’s also not going to Dubai, someone has def called it here and said she’s banned 😂

her poor dad is raising those twins it’s crazy how often she leaves them and they are babies.

Reactions: 5
She couldn’t mute or block anyone so the whole
Live was people asking where half her children were 😂 she’s also not going to Dubai, someone has def called it here and said she’s banned 😂

her poor dad is raising those twins it’s crazy how often she leaves them and they are babies.
It came from a very trusted source, so the min she said Dubai I said I won’t believe it until I physically see it

Reactions: 4
Looked quite a posh plane (as in compared to flying jet 2 ) also wifi, have no idea which flights offer wifi on planes 🤔

Reactions: 1
Looked quite a posh plane (as in compared to flying jet 2 ) also wifi, have no idea which flights offer wifi on planes 🤔
I’ve been on a BA flight before and it had wifi, it’s possible on some planes now. I think some either offer it for some £££

Reactions: 3
Virgin plane, could tell by her seats. And long haul offer WiFi she’s just posted she’s landed in Miami

So she’s gone for herself but had to take the kids, probably to spite Rhys and because daddy daycare won’t take them

I didn’t think she’d be able to take them out the country without his say so?! 🤷🏼‍♀️
Without any active court order restricting travel any parent can leave the country for 28 days without the other parent’s permission.
As far as I’m aware the only court order they currently have is for contact, nothing for restricting travel

Reactions: 2
She’s still wearing those dated white frilly socks ffs. She actually makes me cringe so hard

• Sick
I can see it now, her strutting around in those bleeping manky Disney Pj's thinking she the final boss 😂😂

• Haha
Without any active court order restricting travel any parent can leave the country for 28 days without the other parent’s permission.
As far as I’m aware the only court order they currently have is for contact, nothing for restricting travel
This isn't true. If you have a CAO you can leave for 28 days, otherwise you need permission.

I'm confused, how's she gone from dubai to miami, surely she'll have needed a visa for her and the kids? Which couldn't have been done literally overnight??

Reactions: 2
She’s taken 2 of her I forget how many kids to Disneyland. Mate she’s a bleeping joke

Imagine leaving 4 of your kids back at home, and pulling another mother away from their children to help you go on holiday because you can’t even cope with looking after 2 children.
Not embarrassing at all

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.