Lacy Price #5 Children on a social services plan while Lacy gives free OF subscription plans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine the older boys going back to school and saying mummy took us on holiday and then when we got back home she was arrested 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Imagine the older boys going back to school and saying mummy took us on holiday and then when we got back home she was arrested 🙈
Hahahahah so kids how was your Easter holidays?
Eerrrrm we was on the run, Miss

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’d have to send them to school for them to say that. She’ll have the attendance officer at her door along with the police 🫠

Reactions: 2
She’d have to send them to school for them to say that. She’ll have the attendance officer at her door along with the police 🫠
Her dad alluded to the fact she doesn’t get them up and into school on time, so this isn’t hard to believe

Wouldn't have to clean if you took them out. Thought holidays was about exploring where you are not sat in a chalet 24/7!
Exactly. Tell me you were on the run without telling me you were on the run.

Is she on the run from the police? surely she knows when she comes back theyll get her?

Is she on the run from the police? surely she knows when she comes back theyll get her?
To her she's left the country and thinks she can do what she wants but she's failed because she's still got bail conditions no matter where she is! The daft mare as possibly made things 10x worse for her. When she comes back into the country and possibly gets called in/arrested where will the kids go? Temporary care? And whose fault will that be!

Can't help but think if this was Rhys that had taken the kids away, all hell would break loose.

But this witch seems to get away with everything, I've never seen her do anything that puts her kids first. It's all about her. She's not fit to be caring for children right now

She said when she gets back she will hand herself in she wants to get the kids sorted first. As if!! She wants to get them sorted first so they don’t get sent to Rhys

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Enjoying quality time with the kids my ass! Anyone watching her live? Curtains closed, big light on and blaring music…. She’s fucked
---
Shove the kids in front of their iPad while she pointlessly irons those ratty extensions… that are already straight

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Enjoying quality time with the kids my ass! Anyone watching her live? Curtains closed, big light on and blaring music…. She’s fucked
---
Shove the kids in front of their iPad while she pointlessly irons those ratty extensions… that are already straight
Did you see it before she put it up 🤣🤣

I never ever see a picture of Emily without a tablet in her face. She posted one earlier she was stood, not even sat relaxing! Stood looking at it not even looking at the camera. She does nothing to entertain them because she had too many she can’t give any attention because she can’t put her phone down. It’s disgusting.

Latest video- I’m sure she said that he was never physically violent towards her but now she’s saying he was?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.