Lacy Price #5 Children on a social services plan while Lacy gives free OF subscription plans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do believe she’s on bail. I saw a post from Rhys’ brother last night and it sounds convincing. And to be fair, resources are so stretched I highly doubt she’s high priority of re arrest and regardless of how tit of a parent she is, how many police officers want to arrest a mother and leave their children with those scars? I’d much rather they were arresting Tommy down the road who keeps robbing from OAPs. Her day will likely come.

Reactions: 3
So the children have gone to Rhys’s and she’s admitted she still wants to keep fighting 😂

Reactions: 1
So the children have gone to Rhys’s and she’s admitted she still wants to keep fighting 😂
Mad isn’t it. The only reason she’s let those kids see their dad is because she’s been cooped up in a shack with them for a week and can’t cope any longer and her dad’s not around. No way she’d lose her control over them any other way.

has she no self respect/self worth by saying she still wants to fight knowing he will see the video and has a gf who his family actually like. I could never

Mad isn’t it. The only reason she’s let those kids see their dad is because she’s been cooped up in a shack with them for a week and can’t cope any longer and her dad’s not around. No way she’d lose her control over them any other way.

has she no self respect/self worth by saying she still wants to fight knowing he will see the video and has a gf who his family actually like. I could never
She’s mad to think he’d even consider anything like that now after all she’s done and continues to do. Wouldn’t surprise me if she tried something while he was picking them up to entice him in

The fact she’s not grasping the fact that “fighting” for someone who ran away and left you, knocked you back when you begged and has a new partner is literally stalking and harassment 😭

This is why you have bail conditions Lacy babe 😭

Reactions: 10
The fact she’s not grasping the fact that “fighting” for someone who ran away and left you, knocked you back when you begged and has a new partner is literally stalking and harassment 😭

This is why you have bail conditions Lacy babe 😭
Bold of her to assume he’d go anywhere near her again 🤣

Reactions: 5
She’s running out of content 😂 she’s not heartbroken. Where was the heartache when she was slandering him all over the internet and doing nothing but slagging him off. This is all a ploy to show the police “I only said the things I did because I was heartbroken”

give over Lacy, we’re not buying it. Your dumb af minions might, but those of us with half a brain cell know.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This is exactly how it started the last time she got back with him 😴 with these two, nothing would surprise me.

Reactions: 2
I think she's giving the kids as a last resort to try get him back. She is prob thinking if she gives them on a Saturday he won't be able to see hannah and then he will want her back. I hope he records all drops and collections to protect himself !

Back to church 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Jesus nor god can save you from the tit show of your life Lacy….you’ve dug that hole so deep there’s no helping you 🤣

• Haha
I think she's giving the kids as a last resort to try get him back. She is prob thinking if she gives them on a Saturday he won't be able to see hannah and then he will want her back. I hope he records all drops and collections to protect himself !
I think the same too. She's tried everything possible and he still dont want her. This is the last thing she can try, by being amicable, pretending to be kind and pretending she wants to co parent. I'll give it until later when he's dropped them back off until she realises he STILL don't want her so she goes back to her videos towards him 🤣🤣

I think she's only let Rhys have the kids is because it looks for her after last week! If she was on bail and she ran to france just to post on TT then letting Rhys look after the kids makes her look good on SS!

She’s probably given them to him so he drops the harassment charges and she can continue to tik tok 🤭😂

• Haha
She’s probably given them to him so he drops the harassment charges and she can continue to tik tok 🤭😂
10000% will be that. She’d never do it because it’s good for the kids or she’s close to having them taken from her it’s all because she’s not meant to be on tik tok

Well I personally think it’s because she has listened to god and is following gods path. 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
800 people watching her share her house on live.bragging about her bills
10.30pm music proper loud….
Assuming kids aren’t there?

Thread suggestion
Lacy price #6 gone from "mum on the run" to finding Jesus next chapter maybe she will become a nun!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.