Lacy Price #5 Children on a social services plan while Lacy gives free OF subscription plans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These poor kids. Stuck in a car for 5 hours to then go and be stuck in a random chalet for a few days to then be stuck on another mode of transport for hours and repeat. Blimey.

Reactions: 3
Funny how Emily’s routine don’t seem to matter now?! 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
She’ll have to go back eventually may as well get it over with

Reactions: 7
Funny how Emily’s routine don’t seem to matter now?! 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
She’ll have to go back eventually may as well get it over with
My autistic son would NOT handle being in the car for that length of time. We’re good for about an hour but anything longer is just a nightmare for everyone in the car. How shes managed Emily being in the car that long and being the only adult and driving too I’d love to know.

Reactions: 4
She can't run forever. What about Emily's needs and the twins hospital check ups and physio etc! She's making matters worse for her and I hope they waiting at the ferry port for her when she does return!

When do the kids go back to school? I know some areas are Monday and some are the 15th. I'd put money on she's not running, she just on 'holiday' for half term but because she loves the drama she's making out she's running.

Either way she'll be back before her 28 days as she won't want to lose her benefits

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She wouldn’t cope another night without Daddies help. She’s probably already at home and palmed all the kids off on her dad for the day

She wouldn’t cope another night without Daddies help. She’s probably already at home and palmed all the kids off on her dad for the day
Or she made friends with someone staying in the next door caravan and there already at hers babysitting

• Haha
Reactions: 2
there is no way on this earth that she is on bail and told not to use tiktok yet she’s freely using it. Plus left the country and claiming to be ‘on the run’ i guarantee its all made up, police would have shut her tiktok down by now shes posting multiple times a day and going live 🤦‍♀️ since the first couple of days when she said she wouldn’t be silenced its not been mentioned again 😂

Reactions: 5
The colour on that hair has me in bits 🤣🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️
I don’t believe the bail story because she’s abused tik tok and they’d have taken action and more than would be able too she’s so full of tit

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.