Lacy Price #5 Children on a social services plan while Lacy gives free OF subscription plans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are both vile no matter what you can’t deny they are both head cases and those babies need to be well away. Cropped recordings or not there is still recordings of him insulting his own kids “scabby kids” in front of them. She’s just as bad going live talking about him with kids present and breaking bail conditions. The exposed page is clearly his family so they both harass each other just one is anonymous. Both need some serious growing up. If I was the new gf I would run a mile, sod getting involved with all that drama

Reactions: 8
Only good thing about TikTok is its slowly but surely sieving out and showing SS the scummy parents one by one who would normally be hidden behind closed doors

Reactions: 6
They are both vile no matter what you can’t deny they are both head cases and those babies need to be well away. Cropped recordings or not there is still recordings of him insulting his own kids “scabby kids” in front of them. She’s just as bad going live talking about him with kids present and breaking bail conditions. The exposed page is clearly his family so they both harass each other just one is anonymous. Both need some serious growing up. If I was the new gf I would run a mile, sod getting involved with all that drama
How do you know the pages are his family 😂🤦🏽‍♀️

Every time she was live it showed him cooking the meals and cleans up after, who sits and reads the books with the kids that play the games. Does the school runs. It was shown Lacy was still always in her dressing gown sat being waited on hand and foot. Yes he’s done wrong but he’s done his best while being bullied and pushed my that master manipulator. He’s kept quiet through this all and took all the hate and lies while trying to fight to see his children. I don’t know why people slag Rhys on here when we’ve only seen one side.

Reactions: 7

Every time she was live it showed him cooking the meals and cleans up after, who sits and reads the books with the kids that play the games. Does the school runs. It was shown Lacy was still always in her dressing gown sat being waited on hand and foot. Yes he’s done wrong but he’s done his best while being bullied and pushed my that master manipulator. He’s kept quiet through this all and took all the hate and lies while trying to fight to see his children. I don’t know why people slag Rhys on here when we’ve only seen one side.
Because the exposed pages know way too much specific inside information. If it’s not family, he’s providing the information to someone knowing full well it’ll be published which literally makes them as bad as eachother. You can play the harassment card when you are literally fuelling HATE pages come on now. They both need to grow up and get a grip. It’s the kids I feel sorry for stuck in all this mess. I thought fair play to him going via the police and proper channels but I see all that and I’m like 🤦‍♀️🥱 if anything the police will cotton on and drop the harassment stuff because they will see it is tit for tat they are not stupid.
---
For example the cropped recording- how would the exposed page know what the conversation was about if Rhys didn’t tell them. Such ridiculous behaviour both need to come of tik tok and focus on what’s important and grow up.

Reactions: 1
Because the exposed pages know way too much specific inside information. If it’s not family, he’s providing the information to someone knowing full well it’ll be published which literally makes them as bad as eachother. You can play the harassment card when you are literally fuelling HATE pages come on now. They both need to grow up and get a grip. It’s the kids I feel sorry for stuck in all this mess. I thought fair play to him going via the police and proper channels but I see all that and I’m like 🤦‍♀️🥱 if anything the police will cotton on and drop the harassment stuff because they will see it is tit for tat they are not stupid.
---
For example the cropped recording- how would the exposed page know what the conversation was about if Rhys didn’t tell them. Such ridiculous behaviour both need to come of tik tok and focus on what’s important and grow up.
Rhys put that in his comments on his video that’s how they knew and it’s everything else comes from Lacy and her lives she spouts too much tit. The exposed pages literally talk about a lot of other creators too they don’t just discuss Lacy. Well the ones I’ve seen anyway.

Reactions: 2

To be fair it doesn’t matter how cropped a recording is if someone is abusive especially in front of children then it’s not ok. The pair of them are very much in the wrong however she is openly unhinged whereas he hides his nastiness. The stuff I’ve heard him saying is shocking no doubt she pushed him but you have a choice walk or retaliate

She’s giving ‘manic’ what she’s doing now is not a nice holiday for the children she’s doing it to make out she’s up and fleed. She’s spiralling and the children are collateral. Poor mites

Rhys put that in his comments on his video that’s how they knew and it’s everything else comes from Lacy and her lives she spouts too much tit. The exposed pages literally talk about a lot of other creators too they don’t just discuss Lacy. Well the ones I’ve seen anyway.
There is a few but this one in particular is just about Lacy and seems to know some things only Rhys would know or has shared with others

To be fair it doesn’t matter how cropped a recording is if someone is abusive especially in front of children then it’s not ok. The pair of them are very much in the wrong however she is openly unhinged whereas he hides his nastiness. The stuff I’ve heard him saying is shocking no doubt she pushed him but you have a choice walk or retaliate
I think even he knows himself what he’s said and done isn’t right. I would have thought it was mostly the reason he decided to leave because it was toxic as duck and he said well he cried that he’s not that person and she’s changed him she’s fucked with his head. The live he did when he was last outside her house and legged it as fast as he could from her and never returned shown to me his true colours and imagine he probably goes to bed at night re living it all over and over. He’s lost his children in all this not her. I’m sure his heads been well and truly wobbled.

Only time will tell. I’m sure she said he’s got a job now aswel. Sounds to me like he’s trying to turn his life back round to how it was before he met her.
I’m not trying to be a Rhys lover here just don’t think it’s right that we’ve seen the recordings but not the full context of anything and when your pushed that hard and in that situation it must have been rough.

Reactions: 6
She’s not gone abroad she’s at a caravan site. That gorgeous home she shared behind the gates are not where she’s staying or she’d of walked through them 😂 there’s no caravans in site in that tik tok either. She took the kids to a park and it looked like a big standard English park and grass area

Reactions: 4
She’s 💯 in the UK the amount she bullshits is an absolute joke 🤣🤷🏼‍♀️
I feel for the kids she isn’t well she is manic and she is jumping from one to the next. Rhys isn’t perfect no but I think she chipped away at him wore him down to breaking point and beyond. When he was with her he wasn’t allowed a job she wouldn’t have it she had full control. She can’t get him back she knows this and that’s why she is slowly losing it she’ll end up sectioned 💯

Reactions: 5
Everything she does is just for a reaction off Rhys. Posting all the tik toks about him, posting recordings. Posting a tik tok saying she’ll be arrested because she’s being controlled. Posting a photo of the passports saying she’s taking the kids away so he thinks she’s ran off abroad with them. It’s ridiculous. She’s obsessed and she’s dangerous. If he’s moved on he needs to prove it by ignoring her and concentrating on being the bigger person, moving on with his life and his kids!

Reactions: 5
She is most definitely in a caravan 🤣🤷🏼‍♀️
I don’t believe she was ever told the boys wouldn’t walk; and I doubt she puts in any work at all. She barely parents she’s never around and when she is she’s on live not with her kids FACTS

Attachments

Reactions: 3
She is most definitely in a caravan 🤣🤷🏼‍♀️
I don’t believe she was ever told the boys wouldn’t walk; and I doubt she puts in any work at all. She barely parents she’s never around and when she is she’s on live not with her kids FACTS
She also said they needed orthotic at all times, not seen them wear them once.
she’s full of tit. They’re behind on their walking because they’re constantly locked in that tiny living room at home.
---
There is a few but this one in particular is just about Lacy and seems to know some things only Rhys would know or has shared with others
There’s particular ones just dedicated to Elphaba? The liars exposed one used to solely focus on Lacy before moving onto other creators to gain access to the creator fund. I don’t see your point?
I don’t think Rhys nor his family would actually jeopardise what ever they’ve got going on in the background

Last edited:
He replied to a comment on his tik tok….its where I saw it 🤣

I don’t believe it’s their family if they have the police involved. I think she has enough enemies throughout the years for people to go to these pages. Her family, family friends, ex friends, neighbours the lot

• Heart
Tbf he obviously got upset with that video and that she made out it was something it wasn’t so he jumped in and did the video that he was gonna go live but his family was in the comments and the post soon came down. As much as he does want to voice he’s not this person she’s making out they are guiding him in the right way and he has kept his mouth shut which most wouldn’t.

Lacy Price #6 mum on the run! no lavish mansion or holiday abroad, it’s a tiny smelly caravan cos it’s lacy, she’s a fraud.

Reactions: 19
She must read here as she done a tik tok showing her oldest with a Lyle & Scott tracksuit but troll’s thinking it’s uniform. I’ve only seen it be mentioned on here

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.