Lacy Price #5 Children on a social services plan while Lacy gives free OF subscription plans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest video- I’m sure she said that he was never physically violent towards her but now she’s saying he was?
Just remember nothing is aimed at anyone it’s just make believe in her words. She’s good at story telling though. She doesn’t mean Rhys here as she said she never speaks about him.

Reactions: 2
Lacy Price #6 manic mum on the run; breaking bail getting ready for jail.

Reactions: 12
Latest video- I’m sure she said that he was never physically violent towards her but now she’s saying he was?
She’ll say it’s relatable content, when clearly everyone will assume it’s about Rhys. She can’t help herself

She just boring now! Hope them kids get taken off her and end up safe and happy.

Too many creators forget about their kids, that Shan did this! It’s disgusting. Vile people.

Reactions: 7
She’s live and said that the older 2 went swimming but she didn’t go - is the oldest not like 10? I can’t imagine sending my child off to swim at that age and not even supervising them. She also said that she wants to take Emily swimming but might not take the twins… umm ok so who is going to look after them then? Your 10 year old!? She really is a joke!!

Reactions: 3
She’s live and said that the older 2 went swimming but she didn’t go - is the oldest not like 10? I can’t imagine sending my child off to swim at that age and not even supervising them. She also said that she wants to take Emily swimming but might not take the twins… umm ok so who is going to look after them then? Your 10 year old!? She really is a joke!!
Oh she defo doesn’t deserve them at all!! Imagine putting all this responsibility on to a 10 year old 😭😞😮

Reactions: 3
She’s probs only saying this due to the comments here! Doubt they left the caravan

They did not like the shower? Lace please tell me you’ve washed them before now how long you been away ffs 🤦🏼‍♀️
Not defending her at all because I’m not a fan of her at all but my 3 year old hates showers no matter where we are but I obviously still shower him I just have to have my partner help me and I don’t record him upset after.

Oh my twins hate me the shower when we first went away so I made a bath with an upside cup at the bottom! But what alarmed me was she’d been away days and was only just posting about the struggle she’d had

Isn’t Logan only 7 or 8 so he went swimming alone? Wtf
It's bullshit! She's said it because some of us on here has said she's not doing anything with them. She visited the war museum bet that was interesting for Emily and the twins!

Reactions: 1
Thread suggestion: bail conditions say no vids, but f*ck the police, I’m on the run with my kids

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Does anyone think she’s actually gonna come back with the kids or just keep driving around hiding places saying it’s a “holiday “

What happened the big Range Rover 😂😂😂😂 what a dick state of her dressed like a 13 year old trampy chav

Reactions: 1
So she’s run away from social services, police and god knows what else. She’s actually losing grip on reality. She’s had to kids cooped up in a shack for a week. Just the same as being at home except in an even smaller place. And now she’s driving miles to do the same thing. The kids would have been better off staying at home

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.