Lacy Price #5 Children on a social services plan while Lacy gives free OF subscription plans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t stand this girl, hope her kids get taken off her so they have half a chance at a decent life. Absolute skelator looking woman.

Reactions: 3
Posted a video of her driving to prove she’s abroad, I wonder what year and month that video was taken 😂

There two completely different roads 😂. I’d too drive on the other side of the road when it’s completely dead if Im a true narc and thought people thought I was lying. We know you lied and said you’re abroad because you have broken bail conditions and know they’ll be after you.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
There two completely different roads 😂. I’d too drive on the other side of the road when it’s completely dead if Im a true narc and thought people thought I was lying. We know you lied and said you’re abroad because you have broken bail conditions and know they’ll be after you.
Looks like she’s flipped the photo round.

I’ve recently discovered Lacy and I just wanted to check that I’ve got the basics right…I have looked to see if there’s a Wiki but can’t find one and I have tried traipsing back through old threads but there’s so much!! This is what I’ve gathered-
- Her TT bio says she has six kids but I can only see 5 with her. She has a TT indicating that she lost custody of the eldest. Is he in care? Is he with family? Does she have any contact?
- She was married for a very short time to a man called Rhys who left her for another woman. Is he the father of all of the kids?
- Some of her kids are SEND but there are questions about whether she is able to meet their needs effectively (this is just what I’ve seen on here)

Is there anything else notable that I need to know as a new follower? Thanks in advance!

I’ve recently discovered Lacy and I just wanted to check that I’ve got the basics right…I have looked to see if there’s a Wiki but can’t find one and I have tried traipsing back through old threads but there’s so much!! This is what I’ve gathered-
- Her TT bio says she has six kids but I can only see 5 with her. She has a TT indicating that she lost custody of the eldest. Is he in care? Is he with family? Does she have any contact?
- She was married for a very short time to a man called Rhys who left her for another woman. Is he the father of all of the kids?
- Some of her kids are SEND but there are questions about whether she is able to meet their needs effectively (this is just what I’ve seen on here)

Is there anything else notable that I need to know as a new follower? Thanks in advance!
*Her eldest boys shes had with her step brother apparently, the oldest lives with him and she has the other one with her.
*Rhys left (escaped) because Lacey hit him she got arrested he moved on she’s FUMING!!
* she accused her dad of SA her when she was a child but had him live with her when she had the twins and left her children with him while she went on holiday but when people were questioning her about leaving the kids with him she changed her mind and said it wasn’t her it was her mum who said it
*Rhys is the father of the younger 4
* she actually had 7 children but lost one

*Her eldest boys shes had with her step brother apparently, the oldest lives with him and she has the other one with her.
*Rhys left (escaped) because Lacey hit him she got arrested he moved on she’s FUMING!!
* she accused her dad of SA her when she was a child but had him live with her when she had the twins and left her children with him while she went on holiday but when people were questioning her about leaving the kids with him she changed her mind and said it wasn’t her it was her mum who said it
*Rhys is the father of the younger 4
* she actually had 7 children but lost one
Wow! Thanks for the response. It’s worse than I thought.

She got boat to France when the twins are playing on boat can see Mont St Michel. Thanks for the hint lace

She got boat to France when the twins are playing on boat can see Mont St Michel. Thanks for the hint lace
Gone all the way to france to go to play chess, go to lidls and a park. Nice break away with your kids Lacy!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I just can’t believe she thinks she’s above the law, you can’t ever convince me that she puts them children first ever
She doesn't think about anyone apart from herself! Just hoping that the professionals do there job properly and take them kids away from her!

I mean I wouldn’t really consider France to be abroad and a massive deal 😂

I mean I wouldn’t really consider France to be abroad and a massive deal 😂
And she definitely wasn’t in France to begin with she’s had to get on a boat to “prove people wrong” because those driving videos were bollocks😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.