Lacy Price #4 Arrested for domestic abuse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah. She'll find every excuse under the sun not too. It's what she does. She'll use the twins and Emily and their needs as excuses constantly.
She's done it before, she'll do it again.
She can try it, but if it’s been agreed in court and she doesn’t follow through it will end up back in court and he’ll have more of a leg to stand on then if she’s withholding access without good reason

Reactions: 2
She’ll definitely want to co parent. She’ll want as much time away from the kids as possible. She would love. 50/50 arrangement. This isn’t even the longest she’s not seen the kids.

She’ll definitely want to co parent. She’ll want as much time away from the kids as possible. She would love. 50/50 arrangement. This isn’t even the longest she’s not seen the kids.
Her dads back on the scene again so knows now she’s single extra pair of hands that must be confusing for the kids too

Reactions: 3
Clearly he was doing everything with those kids, the way she’s talking about getting up and getting them all sorted in the morning it’s like she has never done it before.
Maybe this was mentioned before but where does she get all the money from. I understand she’s on TikTok day and night but is that all she has to fund her lifestyle.
If she gave up TikTok she wouldn’t need a cleaner
---
How do those kids sleep vacuuming at 11:30 🙈

Reactions: 3
So she got her kids back yet still on tiktok live gone midnight! I know the kids would have been in bed but you'd think she would also be trying to get herself into a routine of getting up and sorting them out for school etc!

Reactions: 5
So she got her kids back yet still on tiktok live gone midnight! I know the kids would have been in bed but you'd think she would also be trying to get herself into a routine of getting up and sorting them out for school etc!
That’s it. Considering she has admitted so many times that she struggled on her own and I bet a lot of that was down to her being exhausted because she wasn’t getting enough sleep. Funny that last week when she didn’t have them she didn’t go live but as soon as there back she’s back on? She hasn’t really said much about yesterday so wonder if she’s been warned not to

Reactions: 5
She's adult fo god sake, I stay past midnight when my children sleeping,I watched her live last night and I was glad she wasn't talking about it and hopefully it will stay that way

Reactions: 1
She's adult fo god sake, I stay past midnight when my children sleeping,I watched her live last night and I was glad she wasn't talking about it and hopefully it will stay that way
She’s only not talking about it because you’re not allowed to discuss it. 😂😂 she’ll be back to her poems in no time. She can’t cry she can’t cope and has no help but sits on live till 1/2 am when she knows full well her house stinks of tit and looks like it and has 5 kids to raise and get up in a morning. Her priorities have always and will always be wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The issue people are highlighting with this though is she constantly states she’s tired and struggles with the 5 children on her own so therefore would you not come of tik tok go to bed so you can actually parent your children the next day? Especially when 3/4 of them are of higher needs….

Instead she spends her whole time on tik tok as that is more of a priority then her parenting her children/looking after the house.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Do you stay up past midnight being the adult parent you are then moan and tell 233k people online that you are tired and can't cope with the morning rush of getting kids washed, dressed and fed ready for school???

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s gotta stop with this filter like Jesus it doesn’t even look human 🤣

On another note this girl don’t know what silence is, loose lips with nothing but bull💩

Attachments

And I’m now blocked 🤷🏻‍♀️you know what that means….she doesn’t like the truth. We’ll suck it up buttercup cos more and more people are seeing you for what you are and are voicing their opinions 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Reactions: 7
Wow!! Just caught up on some fyp videos. The girl Terri who reached out to support Lacy in a video has made another video saying how disgusting she is and she’s used her kids for clout basically.
Bridget’s videos are A class and I don’t like her at all but she is brilliant calling her out.
There is so many people seeing straight through the narc and I’m so thankful!
I hope Rhys sees the support he has got and we know he’s been dragged to the ground for ten years to be made to feel useless and worthless and he’s reacted by doing the same to Lacy.

Reactions: 8
A mum of 6 and can’t build a peppa pig toddler bed. Right step 1, yep let’s finish there she ain’t getting no further. Thick as tit.

That £30,000 is gonna be wasted!! The house is gonna be filthy again in no time.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.