Lacy Price #4 Arrested for domestic abuse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She craves attention. Wouldnt surprise me if she's done that sad post pretending she hasn't got them back then does another one when they get back dropped off later with her jumping all around them in the kitchen in her Pj's with "This is me" blasting on the alexa đź« đź« 
nah will be “this is my fight song take back my life song” ….

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s likes a comment saying I hope it went the way you wanted it too. So that video is just for engagement because like someone said you can’t talk about it.

Reactions: 3
She’s likes a comment saying I hope it went the way you wanted it too. So that video is just for engagement because like someone said you can’t talk about it.
Shes got all those people leaving comments in support of her, some of them really nice with people genuinely showing care for her and instead of just sharing something to say she’s got her babies back she’s still craving the attention by sharing that sad one. I’ll never understand why her followers have not clicked onto her yet

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The funniest thing is, she doesn’t interact with ANY of her followers, yet these people say they love her etc. you’re NOBODY to her, she wants your sympathy and money lol. Sad Sad people who idolise these nobodies!!

God I’m on one today 🤣 she just really rubs me up the wrong way!!

Reactions: 7
Called it, poor kids. Only just walked in and taken their coats off and already used as social media props. Calling her going on live ASAP for the gifts off people who felt sorry for her and her calling for the rankings

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Called it, poor kids. Only just walked in and taken their coats off and already used as social media props. Calling her going on live ASAP for the gifts off people who felt sorry for her and her calling for the rankings
im not laughing cause its funny im laughing because you’re absolutely right so predictable

I expect they will on a child protection plan now or at least a child in need plan..so she will have to actually prove that she can keep them safe now

I feel for Rhys whilst I don’t agree with what either of them have done, I bet it was so hard to hand them back over knowing he’s going to have a struggle to see them again. To Rhys he just wanted to be a dad, to Lacey it’s all a big game and competition which is blatantly obvious to see as the first thing she’s done is a video as a big FU I won

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I actually wonder how long they’ve been back for her to record, edit and post that. Her priorities are well out. I don’t see how social can’t see that. I really hope Rhys has shared care and gets his ass in gear to making a home for his babies and quickly.

Reactions: 5
I feel for Rhys whilst I don’t agree with what either of them have done, I bet it was so hard to hand them back over knowing he’s going to have a struggle to see them again. To Rhys he just wanted to be a dad, to Lacey it’s all a big game and competition which is blatantly obvious to see as the first thing she’s done is a video as a big FU I won
With it being in family court today the judge will already have laid out plans for him to have access either at a contact centre or where he is living just now or depending on what’s been said he could have been awarded no contact which I doubt very much. As for her she’s a disgrace of a mother for using her kids for content after knowing they’ve probably had a bit of an upsetting weekend after everything that happened

Give it a few weeks and she'll be live saying she can't cope again.
Those kids are nothing but pawns and cash cows for her.
Neither of them are right in how they've behaved, but every time she was live it was Rhys being the hands on parent doing everything around the house for the kids. Not her.
In the summer she had Emily up till 1am locked in her bedroom smeering poo because she didn't want to settle her..

• Angry
I actually wonder how long they’ve been back for her to record, edit and post that. Her priorities are well out. I don’t see how social can’t see that. I really hope Rhys has shared care and gets his ass in gear to making a home for his babies and quickly.
I probably sound nuts saying this as he is a complete stranger but I would happily donate to a gofundme for him to create a safe happy home for the kids when he has access

With it being in family court today the judge will already have laid out plans for him to have access either at a contact centre or where he is living just now or depending on what’s been said he could have been awarded no contact which I doubt very much. As for her she’s a disgrace of a mother for using her kids for content after knowing they’ve probably had a bit of an upsetting weekend after everything that happened
But will she send the kids to a contact centre if she really doesn’t want to can they make a mother share her kids because I can only imagine she will use everything she’s got to say he’s a danger to them they don’t want to go he’s on drugs etc

Reactions: 2
But will she send the kids to a contact centre if she really doesn’t want to can they make a mother share her kids because I can only imagine she will use everything she’s got to say he’s a danger to them they don’t want to go he’s on drugs etc
Yeah they can make her and if she doesn’t take them then it would go back to court. The only way I think she wants to coparent is to have him in her house to control everything he does and then that way she can love bomb him again, promising him all sorts but she won’t be able to do that now as part of her bail conditions is that she can’t contact him till February.

Nah. She'll find every excuse under the sun not too. It's what she does. She'll use the twins and Emily and their needs as excuses constantly.
She's done it before, she'll do it again.

Reactions: 2
They will probably test him and her for drugs and as the ss are involved now this will be a regular thing
---
They will probably test him and her for drugs and as the ss are involved now this will be a regular thing
She got the house ,she got money, even the money off tiktok so she does have income but him he literally have nothing, so now its his chance to prove himself, work hard and have his kids on regular basis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.