Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsRobo

VIP Member
I got the impression it was others that had thrown accusations about. I can't see R accusing especially if he's partial to some himself.

Trace

VIP Member
Oh wow she’s definitely had a bit of the wacky backy the eyes are giving it away Lacey honey 😡

notanotherbecky

Chatty Member
So if she has money how does she still get benefits. You can only have 6k savings I think but I read she has 30k inheritance
It’s 15/16 you can have now I believe, however if wouldn’t surprise me if she’s already spent half of it….think she got just under 26 in the end as she owed her uncle money so he took it out of that 🤣

Probs got it down to the amount allowed and was straight on the phone to UC to re apply 🤣
---
Also puts all that money in to the house and now looking to swap again, however due to the size of that property I think she will really struggle to find a family eligible for a 6 bed.

If his moved on good luck to them both he deserves some happiness but let’s hope old habbits don’t come back as he didn’t treat her well either. Don’t get me wrong she 💯 pushed his buttons. That girl is absolutely stunning tho and not a downgrade at all that figure is lush

Kazzie20

VIP Member
Just found this thread this week and been catching up. I don’t reckon those twins are diagnosed with CP - how old are they?? My twins were premature and no fucker would diagnose them even though it was obvious, they started walking at 2.5 yrs and were diagnosed around 3.5.
just over a year i think