Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

notanotherbecky

Chatty Member
What I don’t get is what they are achieving airing this all online like it won’t be screen recorded and then used against them. It’s full on slander

busdriver89

VIP Member
Wow she’s done a video and not even tagged the right person. In the video she’s cropped out her eye rolling and replying to comments!!

MrsRobo

VIP Member
The videos just popped up again on my fyp. After watching it multiple times, I'm pretty sure that's a man's hand that picks it up not a ladies

ada-lovelace

Chatty Member
Yes I think likes of Lacy prays on vulnerable people, who want to 2 second shoutout on one of Lacys many videos.
---
Does she have the twins by day or does she put them to creche?
---
I’m sorry her sitting there on live every night for hours, and she has a cleaner 2 days a week 4 hours a day, because she has a 6 bedroom house. Never worked a day in her life. That’s it I’m giving up my job living off benefits and live like Lacy
Does she pay for the cleaner or is it council funded?

HmmmReally

VIP Member
Has she actually gone to Amsterdam on her own and asking people to take alll these pictures and videos of herself?

ada-lovelace

Chatty Member
View attachment 2624637

honestly have a look at this tiktok page 👀 the video of Lacy saying that it’s a 3 way relationship coz she knows Rhys and his new bird would be watching her lives can’t help themselves. She is absolutely obsessed! Then she’s sniffing non stop. How she has the kids I’ll never know she isn’t ok.
I also think wish lists should be banned unless a valid reason to have them pure embarrassment mate!
Did it look like she was on gear??

If she was really scared and thought a refuge was her only option why would she say all over social media she was going to one. When a domestic abuse charity worked with me I was told if I was to go into a refuge no body could know… and it would be far away from where I was living at the time, I wouldn’t be allowed to tell anyone because it would make it easier for him to track to me down and also make it unsafe for others at the refuge
💯 this it’s how it works. It’s for safety so you tell nobody and it’s to protect you…. If you break the rules you’d be out so all over a public social media account 😬🤷🏼‍♀️