Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Trace

VIP Member
I see she hasn’t been so quick to change her instagram name despite posting on there multiple times a day

busdriver89

VIP Member
Sorry Lacey but you can’t really use him being on drugs and using the way he treats women to stop him seeing his kids. He might just treat you like that not all women. Like she says she’s been going through this for 10 years…so please tell me why you had 5! Children with this really bad person and took him back in October and are still trying to get him back? Get off your high horse you smug cow
Does that not make him just a young lad when they got together? I can imagine it’s been a lot to deal with her right from the beginning! He’s had no chance of life other than her. Rhys you’ve got this, your life is going to change tremendously and only for the better! Your children will always love you and be there.

busdriver89

VIP Member
The eldest doesn’t live with her the next eldest boy was with her dad don’t know if he still is and then Logan Emily and the twins are with Rhys as they are his.

For anyone in future wanting to know.

I honestly feel for the children they must be so confused. Like by all means have tiktok but this app consumes so many and these parents are one

ghostguy

VIP Member
All caught up, that was a wild ride reading these threads. Can't believe she's stalking a man she legally can't speak to. Fucking nutcase this one 😂