Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Trace

VIP Member
Someone’s just made a really valid comment on someone’s tik tok about them. The first thing she did was do a tik tok and the first thing she said is she has to be careful as she doesn’t want to loose her account….what about not wanting to loose your kids?

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Jellyshoe92

I hope the tattooist she’s slating a
As I was writing they had already seen the live!! She’s just been kicked out the tattoo place. Everyone was slating the poor bloke on the live when she didn’t turn up for her appointment yesterday. £400 lacy this is disgraceful. You owe that man money. That’s his livelihood.
Is this new shin tattoo because that gorgeous girl who was posted as his new gf, also has shin tattoos 😂😂 what about that “you can’t compete where you don’t compare” 🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 16

gashycrash

WHY? Psychologically why?! Please explain!!

She does this all the time.Anytime she needs her attention fix she does this cryptic question box thing- “oh I need childcare for 3 days” so people ask her why or she will get a reaction from Rhys. Will she ever employ someone? NO

“oh anyone know any personal trainers” so people send her loads of PTs details she can get skanky with. Will she ever use a PT? NO

“Need a House swap. Let me just use this opportunity to remind you all how big my house is”. Will she ever move? NO

She’s a typical check in location on Facebook when she’s at the hospital and never answers why she’s there type a woman. All these questions she asks every so often NEVER result in anything, she just wants people to message her/ discuss her. Friggin fruit cake.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

sjayjuniour

VIP Member
She wants everyone to think she’s some successful independent business woman lol. When in fact she’s an over breeding lazy illiterate attention seeking narcissist

Reactions: 13
Exactly this I don’t agree with it but she’s fucked him about no end. He’s lost money, he had his face put on her live and her minions telling him how to do his job no wonder they got shitty and told her to leave!
There getting his shop closed down. We need to start a list of all the scams and dramas she gets in.
She’s wanting to get his tattoo license off of him for having child in the shop

Also her son wanted an iPhone for Christmas she couldn’t afford much for him but can get herself a bunch of tattoos

Reactions: 12

HmmmReally

VIP Member
I can imagine her night out being like
“Moan about kids dad” “hold my phone for me”
“Take a picture of me” “ can you video me looking happy” “one second just need to go live”
“Don’t telll anyone we’re doing coke” “il pay just don’t tell anyone”
“Let me check your browser history to make sure your not on tattle”

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Ellen19

Chatty Member
She’s forgetting this all started because she was on live yesterday morning saying she’s got to stay strong, she’s so tired, he won’t co parent,he’s a beast, her dads going to have to watch the kids for her operation, she’ll never go back there. Suddenly ended the live. And then Rhys goes live and said tell them where I was last night, in your bed!

she was found out and couldn’t cope with people knowing the disgusting lies about not being together and her shit about I’m standing up for all DV survives.

So many comments over the last few days of real women who have left DV relationships and saying stay strong and all the while she’s with him. Posting cringe stories about you can walk away.

That’s why she attacked and him and grabbed his phone. She was desperate.

She also refunsed to let Rhys watch the kids in her house so he had to go to his sisters with them. As if he was going to leave them with her poncy dad which is what she wanted.

She caused this. Every single impaulsive action from posting their argument Saturday to grabbing his phone has caused this.

The kids are used to not seeing her for weeks at a time. Especially the babies so she hasn’t got a leg to stand on.

she deserves everything she gets

• Heart
Reactions: 11

notanotherbecky

Chatty Member
She is obbbbsssseeessssedddd.

She can not say she’s ever been scared of him if you was in out of a dv relationship you would do everything in your power not to get attention from him let alone pine the bear.

She needs to grow up, also she finds his videos cringe yet her poems and shitty dancing singing videos are cringe?! 🤣

Caralou

Thread title suggestion
Disclaimer * no disrespect to any se× workers*
Lacy price strapped for cash, send her a tenner she will show you her gash

• Haha

Queeniebee

VIP Member
Parents deserve a break especially parents who have 5 children 3 which have SEN.... BUT those parents are the ones who give there 24:7 to their children, spend every waking mintue with them and fulfilling there needs.... the ones you see in the park, at soft play, lugging around a supermarket, taking them away at weekends, not ones who sit online begging for gifts into the early hours and have to drop the kids off at school in pjs!

• Heart

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
New Thread!

Recap:
Rhys was kicked out again. She lured him back last night, and then once again kicked him out today. So he finally went live to expose the real Lacy, where she assaulted him on live. It has been confirmed on Tiktok she was arrested this afternoon.

Ellen19

Chatty Member
Almost choked on my tea when I saw this. She’ll have to be using FaceTime and the filter overtime. £18 to sign up 😆😆😆😆

she’s hasn’t got an attractive bone in her body.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow

Queeniebee

VIP Member
She said last night she would rather pay for her cleaning to be done 🤣 so would I Lacy and I work full time but can’t afford it so have to do it myself
I don't begrudge anyone who has a cleaner if they work/ have an illness/disabled etc.... But when your sat on SM till early hours, never take your children anywhere and beg for gifts and wish list this is where it's just pure laziness!

Reactions: 10

Ellen19

Chatty Member
She’s on live saying she won’t have her hysterectomy now as she’s young and she could meet someone and have another baby and doesn’t want to take that option away.

having a hysterectomy should be the last option. She’s saying she’ll take pain killers to manage her endometriosis.She probably fought and fought the consultants for the hysterectomy, complaints and challenging them because I can’t see them saying yes have it and now you’ve split up with some you’re just going to take painkillers instead.

just goes to show the extremes she will go to.
---
She’s on live saying she won’t have her hysterectomy now as she’s young and she could meet someone and have another baby and doesn’t want to take that option away.

having a hysterectomy should be the last option. She’s saying she’ll take pain killers to manage her endometriosis.She probably fought and fought the consultants for the hysterectomy, complaints and challenging them because I can’t see them saying yes have it and now you’ve split up with some you’re just going to take painkillers instead.

just goes to show the extremes she will go to.
Also side note. Another baby when you’ve been on benefits for 10 years plus. Definition of a leech

• Heart

Do1naaaa

She should also know, during an investigation you're not allowed to post anything relating to it, that includes all the shit shes put on Instagram.
We know rhys isn't an angel, we know she provokes him and we know he reacts. The videos just prove how much of a cunt she is for pretending all was OK and 'love wins' and whatever other BS she wanted everyone to believe.
Her narcissism shines through in them too..... say something controversial for a reaction, rhys reacts, she says 'will you stop shouting please' in a calm, gentle tone, so he looks unhinged. Its a known tactic of an abuser.

Do1naaaa

Shes on live now- because of the pic posted lol.
She will be telling her story. She will not be silenced any more. She's going to tell it all and not holding back.

Lace, we know the fucking story 😭🤣😅 you haven't stopped going on about it!!

• Haha

f**k ur zoflo

Chatty Member
So she's copied a video ryhs has made obviously trying to take the piss im no been funny but for somebody who was so badly abused (allegedly ) by him would you not be scared to be doing all this shit, shes an absolute fruitcake they weans need took off her shes unstable and still stalking him by the looks of it, ive been in 2 dv relationships and when I got rid of the bastards I didn't want anything to do with them never mind stalk them 😡

• Heart