Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jennii

Maybe its different in England but in Scotland I'm 42 and only 2 years ago got an official diagnosis of adenomyosis and endometriosis and on a 3 year wait list for hysterectomy that I've had to fight for as they dont like giving it to someone my age but due to the amount of admissions and how badly the condition affects my day to day life they have finally agreed it's the best option for me but they do not like giving any child bearing age woman a hysterectomy unless absolutely the best option for issues as a hysterectomy is only 60% successful in preventing endometriosis growing back. It's also very very difficult to be officially diagnosed with endometriosis and usually takes years. It's a horrible condition that I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. Pregnancy is actually one of the 'cures' doctors recommend and having alot of successful births usually means condition is minimal. Although so much is still unknown about it and everyone's bodys are different its not completely impossible but to be offered a hysterectomy for mild symptoms wouldn't be approved.

Nazar11

Poor kids stuck in the middle of all of this.. are all the 5 kids that live in the home biologically his?

She-Ra2000

VIP Member
Council will only give him a house if he has full custody of the children they won’t for 50/50
My ex was given a council house within 2 months of leaving as I stupidly gave him almost 50/50 access, that was before I realised what he was doing with post separation abuse🤦🏻‍♀️I now have full custody of the kids

Trace

VIP Member
Could anyone tell me if she is representing herself at court? (Just reminiscing about the time she put a suit jacket on and she said she was doing her law degree. I didn’t realise you could complete one in 4 and a half hours- woohoo go Lacy girl you strong warrior woman!)
Wasn’t she meant to start uni in September too?

notanotherbecky

Chatty Member
The minions backing her 🤣
---
Also not so brave when being confronted is she can’t wait to see her content about them which will not be the same energy she had when in there

Last edited: