Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

glambots

She said on a live a few weeks ago she was getting a 6 seater van? Obviously that’s to practical for Lacey. Considering she needs a double pushchair if not for the twins then at least one twin and Emily. She’s said so many times she can’t take them all out unless she has help as she needed someone to push another pushchair usually it was Alfie. Sort your life out women your a disgrace
Never heard of a 6 seater in all my days 7seater yes
I smell another porky pie!!!

notanotherbecky

Chatty Member
Yeah I saw that too. He’ll probably get 50/50 which is the norm. Hes never gone to court for access there’s no reason he won’t be. I do believe he’s also doing this to get council housing.
Council will only give him a house if he has full custody of the children they won’t for 50/50

hiyalove

Wow that girl just gets more and more crazy! Has there been any more updates since she called the police? I’m dying to know what the police think of this 😅

Trace

VIP Member
I didn’t see a live last night.. she must of been busy texting rhy how much she wants him back.
They are both as bad as each other , toxic
She did but it was pretty early didn’t really say much apart from she was getting her eyebrows done today

MJLT16

Lacy seriously reminds me of my MIL. And the trauma my husband and his siblings went through is unbelievable so my heart absolutely breaks for them kids 🙁

sjayjuniour

VIP Member
Eeee well I was with the tattooist until he made that comment about beating her bf up on live, can’t be saying that lol. She’s got the upper hand now

Trace

VIP Member
Can’t believe I bloody missed it 😩😩😣 anything to make Rhys look bad but then he hasn’t threatened to ki11 somone on social media

notanotherbecky

Chatty Member
This is the thing too her following are minions who can’t see through her narc ways not men looking to bash one out 🤣

everyone and men can tell her content on tik tok and insta are filtered to the gods they aren’t then going to want to pay a cat fish for her vag photos 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

who Spoke about her dad today? Can’t find any videos of it
From what I can make out it’s the eldest sons grandparents. But I don’t know who they are.
---
Anyone find Rhys account? It’s been deleted I think but apparantly is in Lacey’s live???
---
Oiii lacys dad let’s tell you something we only know about those allegations because Lacy brought it to the app! So if your fed up of people talking about the fact your a “pedalo” blame your daughter!
Then shouts that Rhys is one?!?! It’s mental this live! 🙈

Ellen19

Chatty Member
She’ll definitely want to co parent. She’ll want as much time away from the kids as possible. She would love. 50/50 arrangement. This isn’t even the longest she’s not seen the kids.