Lacy Price #4 Arrested for domestic abuse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So is Rhys not seeing the kids no more?
Wouldn’t surprise me if she’s stopping him again like last time. It had to go back to the courts because she didn’t allow him access even though it’s court ordered.
Probs got the hump that for one weekend he wanted to have a weekend away with the new girlfriend so is punninshing him for moving on

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Always posting this crap but what about the mother also respecting the father?! It works both ways Lacy. he is as important as you are as he too is the children’s parent.
Maybe if you wasn’t such a narc and sooooo obsessed with him you both might have a bit of respect for each other….but the way you act I’m not surprised there is none

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Erm Lacy. Feeding your kids cereal isn’t cooking them dinner.
having a wish list isn’t YOU buying clothes for them and scamming the system isn’t YOU paying the bills

awkwardddddd

Reactions: 7
Her latest TT are wild, what glow up? Have your changed to a more glamorous filter? Ffs. I’m sure Rhys has his eyes somewhere else right now 🤣

Reactions: 4
The new post made me sick in my mouth. Can she get anymore desperate for attention. I bet she sent it to Rhys with the message “you know you want this”😭😭

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Sorry but the workout video had me in bits the duck she tryna prove… as for the other video I have second hand embarrassment for her Jesus Christ

Reactions: 1
The glow up?! She looks like the exact same troll as she did when he was around 😂😂 surely she doesn’t think people are dumb enough to think she actually looks like that and it’s not a filter 😂😂😂

Also, those “sit ups” bleeping hell, I think I got more of a six pack from laughing at her than she’ll ever get doing those 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Pray... I bleeping pray, Rhys or his GF mocks her slutty 50 shades dancing. Just like she mocked his video. Karma lace.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.