Lacy Price #4 Arrested for domestic abuse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was talking about Rhys and his girlfriend too on that live, she’s so obsessed.
Thought she was going away to find herself 🙈 still obsessing over her ex isn’t going to do that. She might aswell of stayed at home with her children and obsessed over him there. Would of been hell of a lot cheaper 😂

Reactions: 4
Has she actually gone to Amsterdam on her own and asking people to take alll these pictures and videos of herself?

When’s our lacy back?
I can’t believe she’s claimed no support and there she is living life where’s ya kids then hun?!

Reactions: 2
When’s our lacy back?
I can’t believe she’s claimed no support and there she is living life where’s ya kids then hun?!
I should hope at home getting all her kids ready for school and uniforms washed but I doubt it

• Haha
Reactions: 2
You keep telling yourself that lacy. I bet his new bird tells this to herself about you all the time
I laughed so hard at this? Self respect she’s bleeping obsessed with them both! She has no morals no self respect she’s an absolute tit show.

Reactions: 7
Just found this thread this week and been catching up. I don’t reckon those twins are diagnosed with CP - how old are they?? My twins were premature and no fucker would diagnose them even though it was obvious, they started walking at 2.5 yrs and were diagnosed around 3.5.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just found this thread this week and been catching up. I don’t reckon those twins are diagnosed with CP - how old are they?? My twins were premature and no fucker would diagnose them even though it was obvious, they started walking at 2.5 yrs and were diagnosed around 3.5.
just over a year i think

IMG_1058.jpeg

Ahhh still the victim I see. What about you changing lacy? Gunna put your kids first. Gunna stop stalking your ex? Nope! Didn’t think so

• Haha
Reactions: 7
There nothing attractive about a sour bitter EX!

The huns that follow her and like this attitude and behaviour aren't doing her any favours or helping they encouraging it.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.