Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gashycrash

Could anyone tell me if she is representing herself at court? (Just reminiscing about the time she put a suit jacket on and she said she was doing her law degree. I didn’t realise you could complete one in 4 and a half hours- woohoo go Lacy girl you strong warrior woman!)

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Do1naaaa

Just catching up!
She's spoken before about people bulling her, mocking her, etc etc... yet she's doing it to Rhys? Doesn't matter if she 'hates' him, you practice what you preach. Not too long ago she was posting saying *everything* she posts is generic and *never* aimed at one single person. Just another lie, eh lace?

notanotherbecky

Chatty Member
“So many hurtful things have been said to me and done to me in the past 5 weeks” hunny all we see is you abusing the new misses, non stop texting Rhys, hacking Rhys’ tik tok and email etc.

How are the minions still falling for this victim act

Queeniebee

VIP Member
WHY? Psychologically why?! Please explain!!

She does this all the time.Anytime she needs her attention fix she does this cryptic question box thing- “oh I need childcare for 3 days” so people ask her why or she will get a reaction from Rhys. Will she ever employ someone? NO

“oh anyone know any personal trainers” so people send her loads of PTs details she can get skanky with. Will she ever use a PT? NO

“Need a House swap. Let me just use this opportunity to remind you all how big my house is”. Will she ever move? NO

She’s a typical check in location on Facebook when she’s at the hospital and never answers why she’s there type a woman. All these questions she asks every so often NEVER result in anything, she just wants people to message her/ discuss her. Friggin fruit cake.
Spot on 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

She's one of those that's craves attention and she doesn't care who gives her it. The only people she considers friends and in her life are people sitting behind a screen typing rather than talking. She's got no friends or family who are constant in her life!

notanotherbecky

Chatty Member
The irony of her telling someone to go bed Becuase they have children 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You literally spend your whole life on tik tok when you should be sleeping to be able to function the next day with 5 children!!!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

notanotherbecky

Chatty Member
I’m one who generally doesn’t care about if woman want to do only fans, however I’m sure she made comments on Rhys new bird due to some of her post basically saying she’s unclassy!

hun, you are now offering to finger your fanny for £17 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

I’mThankyou_

VIP Member
She’s on live saying she won’t have her hysterectomy now as she’s young and she could meet someone and have another baby and doesn’t want to take that option away.

having a hysterectomy should be the last option. She’s saying she’ll take pain killers to manage her endometriosis.She probably fought and fought the consultants for the hysterectomy, complaints and challenging them because I can’t see them saying yes have it and now you’ve split up with some you’re just going to take painkillers instead.

just goes to show the extremes she will go to.
---

Also side note. Another baby when you’ve been on benefits for 10 years plus. Definition of a leech
She was told after Logan, she shouldn’t have any more babies. Because of the damage she did from trying to induce labours early and the amount of STDS she had. Logan, Faith, Emily and the twins were all premature. She’s outrageous.

• Wow
  • Sick

notanotherbecky

Chatty Member
She's adult fo god sake, I stay past midnight when my children sleeping,I watched her live last night and I was glad she wasn't talking about it and hopefully it will stay that way
The issue people are highlighting with this though is she constantly states she’s tired and struggles with the 5 children on her own so therefore would you not come of tik tok go to bed so you can actually parent your children the next day? Especially when 3/4 of them are of higher needs….

Instead she spends her whole time on tik tok as that is more of a priority then her parenting her children/looking after the house.

• Heart

sjayjuniour

VIP Member
All he did was comment on one of her pictures on facebook. Nothing to suggest they in a relationship. Just making it known he likes her. He is single after all!
Poor guy has his every moved monitored, she is literally on bail for assaulting him, she should really leave him be.

Reactions: 7

Do1naaaa

So many ppl we're asking her where are the kids on her live... she didn't respond to anyone.

It's ok that they're with their Dad, it's ok to co-parent.... she just can't accept she's not a 'single mum with zero help'

• Heart

Violet5

Anyone notice that Lacy keeps copying Rhys new gf first the lashes now the underwear pics/videos 🤣🤣

• Haha

notanotherbecky

Chatty Member
Social services don’t put your kids on a child protection plan because you “left” a dv relationship and an amazing mum….they put children on a child protection plan mainly for parental neglect….

Queeniebee

VIP Member
She literally tainted him as a toxic narcissistic woman abuser and she wonders why he doesn't want anything to do with her? She's not right in the head. Someone obviously told her about the term trauma bond and she uses it for a bit of sympathy. Completely unhinged. She needs therapy and a wake up call. Having kids in the middle of all this should be enough for her to sort her shit out but she's never wrong, never the bad guy ( in her mind) but she's proving to be the instigator in all these traumatic situations she keeps being involved in, she's creating them. The common denominator is lacy
For someone who has 1year old twins with special needs and an autistic daughter and then 2 other children to look after how the hell does she get chance to spend all day/evening/night on SM...... where are the children when she's on live all the time? Neglecting them no doubt! SS needs a good hard look at this woman and realising she's plastering her life over TT whilst her children are being left to fend for themselves!

• Heart

Trace

VIP Member
Going out again in fecking trainers when will she grow up!!! Also ANOTHER night out but has no support

• Haha

hiyalove

View attachment 2621800

id be so fucking embarrassed I can’t lie posing with the toy for your kid a stranger got you! Fucking dosser
People are honestly so thick to buy her children things when she had 30k to spend on them herself and just didn’t because her kids are never her priority! Honestly disgraceful she hasn’t started Christmas shopping for them yet, one night off TikTok and she could knock all the presents out in one go online, I’m sure she has the money to do that between the inheritance, tiktok and benefits!