Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

busdriver89

VIP Member
Wow!! Just caught up on some fyp videos. The girl Terri who reached out to support Lacy in a video has made another video saying how disgusting she is and she’s used her kids for clout basically.
Bridget’s videos are A class and I don’t like her at all but she is brilliant calling her out.
There is so many people seeing straight through the narc and I’m so thankful!
I hope Rhys sees the support he has got and we know he’s been dragged to the ground for ten years to be made to feel useless and worthless and he’s reacted by doing the same to Lacy.

Reactions: 8

Queeniebee

VIP Member
There nothing attractive about a sour bitter EX!

The huns that follow her and like this attitude and behaviour aren't doing her any favours or helping they encouraging it.

Do1naaaa

Saw her on live losing a battle, but thanking KNEE-ARM for gifting her. Fucking KNEE-ARM. Her name was Niamh 😭😭

• Haha

notanotherbecky

Chatty Member
Wonder if she’s decorated for her, let’s not forget on the twins birthday she brought balloons for how many followers she had on tik tok but not one 1st birthday decoration 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Sad

Ellen19

Chatty Member
Who puts a full face of makeup on at 10pm. Her life is a joke
---
Lacy Price #5 Children on a social services plan while Lacy gives free OF subscription plans

Attachments

• Haha

notanotherbecky

Chatty Member
“3 Week no contact” yet you’ve been messaging him off a fake account and you apparently asked him and the family the other day to watch this kids?!
Liar liar liar Lacey moo xx

• Haha

sjayjuniour

VIP Member
The presents were all tat with not an ounce of thought in them. Says it all that she left it last minute as those kids are never her priority. Emily from what she shows is a very calm, intelligent and capable child. Severe autism my ass.

Regardless of Alfie being a quiet child his face says it all. He needs more love and attention.

sjayjuniour

VIP Member
I see a clip where she was like ‘someone on here said it would work if you made the wing a bit bigger’ or something like that and he was like ‘but are they tattooists lol, she totally wasted his time. What a sad little life Jane

Trace

VIP Member
She’s loosing it. Doing tik toks in your bra Lacey is just desperate Rhys isn’t the ugliest bloke on earth he’s probably sleeping with so many pretty girls not ones that look like Edward scissor hands

• Haha

sjayjuniour

VIP Member
This girl is an absolute joke even thinking about another child after her children having disabilities and she’s been told the risks of having more!!! She’s an absolute disgusting human being!
Considering more children when she’s a useless parent already lol.

IMG_9594.png

honestly have a look at this tiktok page 👀 the video of Lacy saying that it’s a 3 way relationship coz she knows Rhys and his new bird would be watching her lives can’t help themselves. She is absolutely obsessed! Then she’s sniffing non stop. How she has the kids I’ll never know she isn’t ok.
I also think wish lists should be banned unless a valid reason to have them pure embarrassment mate!

notanotherbecky

Chatty Member
She is desperate for someone to be her friend. Embarrassing that a 30 year old is having to put an insta story up saying who wants to go out 🤣 most normal people with friends Lacy would text their mates asking.

You have none in this area because everyone knows who you are and would rather stay clear 🤣

• Haha

Trace

VIP Member
I feel for Rhys whilst I don’t agree with what either of them have done, I bet it was so hard to hand them back over knowing he’s going to have a struggle to see them again. To Rhys he just wanted to be a dad, to Lacey it’s all a big game and competition which is blatantly obvious to see as the first thing she’s done is a video as a big FU I won

• Heart

Do1naaaa

Oh shiitttt she's shot herself in the foot bigtime!!!
You cannot talk about an ex taking drugs in court/online for all to see, as the judge, cafcass and SS are going to question why she let her children be around that.

As someone who was a domestic abuse support worker, i cannot tell you how much she's fucked up! I'm here for it. Them kids will finally be placed somewhere safe.

• Heart

Do1naaaa

The rage i feel with some of her arse licking fans 🤣
I've known for a while emlouise is her fake account, going off some of the replies she'd put on the exposed pages. Now Rhys has outed her, what an absolute cunt she is. Its not a trauma bond, it's her losing control abd trying everything to regain it. Rhys has found his worth!

Trace

VIP Member
“When you see the state of the down grade” babes please tell me what it is that makes you an upgrade? It deffo isn’t the looks, it deffo isn’t the hair, you come with a whole load of baggage and I don’t mean the children either (it’s not their fault) and you claim R* when things don’t go your way. Yep I’d definitely say he’s lost out with you

• Haha

lje88

Chatty Member
Her latest video.. “I’m glad I never get to miss a moment with you” hasn’t she been on countless nights out the last few weeks plus away to Amsterdam? She is so deluded and desperate to get at Rhys anyway she can.. I’d say if the new lass has met the family then they must be pretty solid 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
She’s a shamballs mate.
the whole mums on new year, deadbeat baby daddies. Yet she’s on live every a night sniffing away begging for gifts then moaning she’s single mum tired!! Does me in I’m a single mum and work I’m exhausted but EVERYTHING I do is for my kids. Not begging on an app