Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Do1naaaa

The way she repositions the camera too 🤣 I've never ever, in my life, thought ooo lemmie record myself crying for clout. Can't keep up. One min she's a strong independent woman selling her flaps for cash, the next she's poking herself in the eye to make herself cry for likes. Trauma bond my arse. The only traumatic thing is her.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

hiyalove

In the Xmas day video where the children are opening there presents her eldest boys looks so sad!
I felt so bad for him. I know all families financial situations are different but she’s just had 30k not long ago, so had plenty of money to spoil them. She got him a Christmas jumper and stitch teddy, and the other boy a box of quality street as their main presents. I’ve have boys and around her boys age they want computer games and consoles and the like. They want brand name clothes like their friends etc, not boxes of quality street and lilo and stitch teddies. I understand that’s all some families can afford and it’s the thought that counts, but that’s not the case with her. How can she not feel guilt when she knows she’s took herself off to America twice this year when she’s sitting wrapping a box of quality street for a child!

• Sad
  • Wow

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
How embarrassing is that crying video, she sounds like a toy stuck at the bottom of a toy box that keeps going off and the batteries have started to run out 😂

• Haha

lje88

Chatty Member
Hope SS are aware of all this TikTok goings on! Doesn't look good for Lacy really! She's the one on bail and posting about him all the time.... Rhys is just reacting which he's got a right too! He's been bad mouthed enough by her!
Agreed, she wants to be painted as the perfect parent which is far from the truth… asking him to delete videos of the kids because she wants him to look like he is not arsed about seeing them.
She is dangerous, and should be embarrassed about her behaviour Rhys has had a lucky escape.
Don’t blame him for moving on!

Reactions: 9

sjayjuniour

VIP Member
Never be the badass you are, is that right lacy? Why don’t you review your life over the last 29/30 years and tell me what is badass? The 6 kids? The fact you’re a dog shit mother, all the successful jobs, qualifications and businesses you have? The council house you were given for overbreeding?

proper badass that 🤣🤣

Queeniebee

VIP Member
Hope her eldest son's family are watching and intervene! He looked lost and sad! It's heartbreaking ! She spends money on holidays, everything of Temu for Emily and the twins, her fake rat tails and nails and the boys get present you'd expect a supermarket Santa to hand out!
She 100% shows Emily all the time because Emily is so close to her daddy and this is Lacys way of rubbing it in his face!

That proposal video wtf! It was like Wayne and waynetta 🤣

• Haha

Trace

VIP Member
Why are people still buying of her wishlist especially when she seems to be able to pay for a 2 day tattoo booking and a apparent £350 drug test that she’s now going to spend on herself and the kids (again apparently) surely Sarah you should spend your own money on yourself and not a scrounge who has every benefit under the sun and a hefty inheritance payout
I feel that some of these people that buy off wish lists are vulnerable and just want to be noticed and are craving attention. The sooner the wish lists and paypal links get cancelled the better

sjayjuniour

VIP Member
Why does she keep saying she finally broke free, when he legit snuck out her house and she’s on bail for assaulting him. I don’t know who’s more delulu her or her followers. She’s also on live doing a haul of stuff she got Alfie today. She’s a joke

• Haha
  • Heart

Noseyparker86

I can’t watch this woman anymore she’s so deluded it’s infuriating, she will always be the victim. HE LEFT YOU LACY! what’s not clicking in your head about that? He doesn’t want you because you’re a dangerous liar. You might have a few thickos supporting you but anyone with a brain knows you’re the narcissist.

• Heart

Ellen19

Chatty Member
Tell the truth Lacy who’s withheld contact because it isn’t Rhys is it?
what professionals are saying your children are a credit to you? The ones who have put you on a CPP? The ones who investigated you YEARS ago when your children were being fed cereal for every meal, where physical and emotional neglect was documented?
the ones you’ve been at risk of losing every day for over 10 years?
Every time she makes a claim that Rhys isn’t making contact with the kids he should post a message to show he tried. That would absolutely make her lose her shit and show the lies she keeps making.

Queeniebee

VIP Member
The irony of her telling someone to go bed Becuase they have children 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You literally spend your whole life on tik tok when you should be sleeping to be able to function the next day with 5 children!!!!
Never compare to his wife 🤣🤣 I don't think anyone could compare with you lacy! You're a fucking fruitloop!

• Haha

Trace

VIP Member
Do you know all I’ve noticed with all this mess is it’s all about her. How it’s effecting her, the abuse she suffered, she shouldn’t have gone back, she’s now got to start her life all over again. She has 5 children who clearly adored their dad what about them? What about the hard times they went through listening to them to fight and argue what about them who spent a week with dad in a complete new setting because of their behaviour what about how there feeling when one minute daddy’s there then the next he’s not. How does she know the older ones are not maybe suffering ptsd like she said SHES suffered 10 years of abuse well so have your kids

ReiRei01

Chatty Member
Why does she keep saying she’s went no contact?

You’re not the one going no contact when you’ve tried contacting someone and they don’t respond to you.

It should be day 5 of not harassing someone you absolute plum.

• Haha

notanotherbecky

Chatty Member
Why are people still buying of her wishlist especially when she seems to be able to pay for a 2 day tattoo booking and a apparent £350 drug test that she’s now going to spend on herself and the kids (again apparently) surely Sarah you should spend your own money on yourself and not a scrounge who has every benefit under the sun and a hefty inheritance payout

Reactions: 8

Gossiphungryforlife

She invited some follower on TikTok over to her house, dumped the kids with her father who apparently sexually assaulted her and off out she goes. Will probably spend the night on live dancing, her follower friend left holding the phone to video Lacy. After that she will more than likely abuse Rhys and he’s GF again. 😵💫

• Wow
  • Haha

Ellen19

Chatty Member
She’s on live hinting that she’s been on a date. I bet my life on it that she’s pretended she’s been out and letting people believe she’s been on a date so Rhys ‘gets’ jealous haha. She’s such a sad loser

she has no friends and knows no one. Definitely got dressed up and makeup on for TikTok 😆

• Haha