Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dansgonemad

VIP Member
Called it, poor kids. Only just walked in and taken their coats off and already used as social media props. Calling her going on live ASAP for the gifts off people who felt sorry for her and her calling for the rankings

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Social services don’t put your kids on a child protection plan because you “left” a dv relationship and an amazing mum….they put children on a child protection plan mainly for parental neglect….
This , I fled DV with my children and I asked social services to help me because I was struggling to get back on my feet after I left and they wouldn’t because they had no concerns about me as I was keeping the kids safe

• Heart

notanotherbecky

Chatty Member
The texts are hilarious! She’s such a beg, he doesn’t want you and you need to stop acting like you don’t want him and how you are healing. You are not you are losing control and that’s making you lose your mind

sjayjuniour

VIP Member
It’s the inconsistency with the filter for me, one minute she looks like a insta model and the next she looks like a crack head 🤣

• Haha

sjayjuniour

VIP Member
The funniest thing is, she doesn’t interact with ANY of her followers, yet these people say they love her etc. you’re NOBODY to her, she wants your sympathy and money lol. Sad Sad people who idolise these nobodies!!

God I’m on one today 🤣 she just really rubs me up the wrong way!!

Trace

VIP Member
Honestly the minute I see her sat there trying to look all “cute” and the sad music and her talking all softly and sweet I know she’s about to come on and spurt some shit about her feelings and her fucking “journey” and her being so innocent 🤢 her delulu minions believing every lie that comes out of that turkey teeth mouth need help they clearly don’t have a brain cell between them and are clearly desperate for attention so kiss her ass 😡

hiyalove

She 💯 looked like she was off her tits yeah!
she needs some serious help it’s alarming honestly this isn’t going to end well!
She definitely sounded like she was sniffing off camera!! The amount of haters she has someone will prob report that to social services and they could drug test her. I’m sure they’re heavily involved at this stage. Hopefully Rhys gets a home for himself so he can at least see the kids more. He seems like he is a better parent than her in terms of actually caring for them and giving them experiences etc and he has a good supportive family behind him. the only time Lacy takes her kids out is to prove a point to strangers on the internet…. And even then it’s only one kid at a time! She has no help apparently but had someone to film her day out with Emily and someone else to stay at home watching the other 4 kids she left behind? Weird!!

Reactions: 6

Trace

VIP Member
WHY? Psychologically why?! Please explain!!

She does this all the time.Anytime she needs her attention fix she does this cryptic question box thing- “oh I need childcare for 3 days” so people ask her why or she will get a reaction from Rhys. Will she ever employ someone? NO

“oh anyone know any personal trainers” so people send her loads of PTs details she can get skanky with. Will she ever use a PT? NO

“Need a House swap. Let me just use this opportunity to remind you all how big my house is”. Will she ever move? NO

She’s a typical check in location on Facebook when she’s at the hospital and never answers why she’s there type a woman. All these questions she asks every so often NEVER result in anything, she just wants people to message her/ discuss her. Friggin fruit cake.
I also don’t know how many times she’s mentioned she’s going to uni for her law degree since I’ve followed her. Has she been. NO!

• Haha

busdriver89

VIP Member
Let’s not forget she had two children with her step brother 🤢🤢🤢
---
Oh and shes already broke the order and didn’t let Rhys see the children 😞
---
She’s just deleted all his videos of his page! Triggered.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick

glambots

Lacey I hope you read this!!!!!!

Even if you give the child money towards a phone why couldn't you buy one seems as your looking to buy a sports car would you not be better off buying an actual family car everything is about you and making you look good ! You even wrapped up a box of quality street for your son as a present !!!!
He's at an age where Teddy's and a Christmas jumper maybe aren't his thing or maybe they I don't know the child but you sat with your daughter instead of giving every child equal attention it's like you pick one a week. Do yourself a favour get off tiktok and mind them little children or maybe start doing plate up dinner with me content make lunches make breakfast it might help you get in routine if you mix it with your tiktok life you may also get a bit more respect if you start putting more time in your kids than yourself Ive never seen you cook an actual healthy dinner for them kids if you are trying to do single mum content all we see is you making tea putting on makeup straightening your hair your pathetic. Anyways rant over

sjayjuniour

VIP Member
  • Haha

She-Ra2000

VIP Member
Almost choked on my tea when I saw this. She’ll have to be using FaceTime and the filter overtime. £18 to sign up 😆😆😆😆

she’s hasn’t got an attractive bone in her body.
Tell me you're an attention seeker without telling me you’re an attention seeker😂
She’ll do anything to try get Rhys back.

I’d love to know when she’s got the time for this as a busy single mum to 5 kids who gets absolutely no help whatsoever🙄😂😂the girl lives in the clouds

alwaysbenice

I genuinely cannot take her videos being motivational pointing at the camera with the piano music. I’ve never ever known someone so theatrical and cringey 😭

• Haha

Ellen19

Chatty Member
She’s set her subs to free and then you pay for individual content. 90% of those subs are nosey women. She doesn’t have a male fanbase and she’s so unattractive especially With that hump back of hers. She tried to do OF when she was with Rhys and failed miserably. Same will happen