Label Lady #6 Not enough fame in the label game, I'll copy my sister and be just the same

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God, she doesn’t half rattle on doesn’t she? Even if I start to listen I end up not hearing what she’s saying in the end as I get distracted by anything else more interesting, and everything is more interesting than her inane witterings! 🤭

She’s obviously got a bee in her bonnet about someone saying she’s not a small business so cue the whole ‘I’ve built this up all by myself and my success has nothing to do with Stacey or Alan Sugar and they didn’t guarantee my success and I work so hard and blah, blah, blah…’*yawn* 🙄

Bog off Jemma, whether you admit it or not everyone knows the truth and whilst you like to make out you spend every waking moment at Sticker Haitch Queue revolutionising the label world, the fact is you spend more time dicking about, attending any event you can blag, steal or borrow an invitation to and even spent Lord knows how many hours the other day making the lame ‘Hot Chocolate Station’ Halloween video which you clearly thought would have Spielberg quaking in his boots… clearly it wouldn’t being it was utter shite! 😖

Ah, not that any of this stops her, of course not; her ego just gets bigger and bigger. It’s a shame she’s just so damn unlikeable. Still she doesn’t need the rest of the world to think she’s fantastic does she; she does more than enough of that herself! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know it’s awful, but I really don’t like her children, one of the girls (don’t know which) is always looking into the camera…turning into a carbon copy of Jem Jem 🤮

Reactions: 5
She's very salty isn't she over the comment about her not being a small business. Get over yourself Jemma, no need to rant about it. Idiot.

Reactions: 3
She's very salty isn't she over the comment about her not being a small business. Get over yourself Jemma, no need to rant about it. Idiot.
I wonder when she thinks you are no longer a small business
It’s all relative isn’t it as didn’t she start off in her shed on her own and now she has two HQs and does jars, cups and glasses in addition to labels and employs a number of girls to work for her.
So ok she’s not Tesco size but she’s also nowhere near as small as she was when she started

Reactions: 2
I’ve noticed, like her sister, she now talks whilst applying cream. Today she’s gone further and rolled the container (I think it is) in her hands. If it is the container then I’m sure it’ll come out next ‘guys you’ve been asking what skin cream I use because I look amazing…” and it’ll be an #ad.
And yes the middle girl (mila?) looks to be a complete brat. The older girl seems quiet and shy and not interested in performing for Jems

Reactions: 4
So when she sends a WhatsApp at 6am starting ‘Do not read this until working hours’ she does realise that smart although smart phones are they have an inability to actually read the messages that are sent to them and so the phone will tell the recipient they have a new message at 6am whether they read it or not?! 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

As an incredibly light (and bad for that matter) sleeper I would be woken by her ‘emptying her brain’ regardless of the time she instructed me to read it and as such wouldn’t overly chuffed by her ‘I’m awake so let everyone else be’ attitude. 😳

I wonder how she’d have reacted when she was lying in her grot sleeping the other morning having let Lee take on Ice Rink duties as she, well couldn’t be arsed, if someone had sent her a message at the crack of dawn and woke her up. Well apart from film herself lying in her filthy pit and wiping her eyes, nose and face all over her greasy pillow and bedclothes of course as she did that anyway, but pffftttt, you catch my drift. 🤭

Good to see you’re still as bleeping selfish a twit as usual Jemma, nice one. 😖

Reactions: 11
So when she sends a WhatsApp at 6am starting ‘Do not read this until working hours’ she does realise that smart although smart phones are they have an inability to actually read the messages that are sent to them and so the phone will tell the recipient they have a new message at 6am whether they read it or not?! 🤷‍♀️🤦‍♀️

As an incredibly light (and bad for that matter) sleeper I would be woken by her ‘emptying her brain’ regardless of the time she instructed me to read it and as such wouldn’t overly chuffed by her ‘I’m awake so let everyone else be’ attitude. 😳

I wonder how she’d have reacted when she was lying in her grot sleeping the other morning having let Lee take on Ice Rink duties as she, well couldn’t be arsed, if someone had sent her a message at the crack of dawn and woke her up. Well apart from film herself lying in her filthy pit and wiping her eyes, nose and face all over her greasy pillow and bedclothes of course as she did that anyway, but pffftttt, you catch my drift. 🤭

Good to see you’re still as bleeping selfish a twit as usual Jemma, nice one. 😖
Also, it’s always the ones that spend the morning at the dentist, then duck off home at 12 to do their pumpkin patch that send the 6am messages isn’t it…

Reactions: 9
So annoyed by the 6am WhatsApp. Such bad leadership. It will be delivered then. Some people with caring responsibilities can’t silence their phones all night so it will bleep. Even if not woken when I reach bleary eyed for my phone in the morning, missives from my boss is the last thing I want. It’s too stressful a couple of hours prior to work. They won’t be paid enough for that level of out of hours intrusiveness. People need down time away from work to recharge. Let them rest. You don’t control their every moment.

Reactions: 10
I would be violent if my boss messaged me outside of work let alone at 6am it’s totally out of order!

Reactions: 7
I wonder when she thinks you are no longer a small business
It’s all relative isn’t it as didn’t she start off in her shed on her own and now she has two HQs and does jars, cups and glasses in addition to labels and employs a number of girls to work for her.
So ok she’s not Tesco size but she’s also nowhere near as small as she was when she started
I run a small business, not unlike hers, but more focussed on printed clothing and gifts (and i come up with my own ideas). In comparison mine is a micro business - I work almost full time and do my printing on the side. Started off as a hobby and has developed into more, but doesn’t make me a huge amount of money. I’m sure if I had a famous sister and a £250k investment from a billionaire I could make my small business just as successful as hers!! If it wasn’t for Lord Sugar there’s no way she’d be in those premises with her “girls”.

She winds me up so much with her huge ego and that tone of voice she switches to when she goes from talking about family stuff to business. She really thinks she’s some amazing influencer. Honestly I could rant about her all day. She hasn’t got a clue.

Reactions: 10
It’s this bloody entitled attitude she has; it’s like ‘I’m your boss so I’m allowed to message you whenever I like’. It’s not even that she doesn’t know it’s out of order, she knows full well that it is, that’s why she made sure she added the caveat along the lines of ‘I said they’re not to read it until working hours’ when actually that’s matterless as, as we’ve pointed out, the message will arrive at 6am regardless of when she says they’re to read it. 😠

I don’t think she can help herself; clearly everyone at home does what she wants and only she can change the rules; I still think it it’s hilarious that when she wants a lie in then she gets to lie in bed, but anyone else, well they get dragged to the ice rink to freeze their arses off as that’s the way Jemma wants to play it. The kids go to Breakfast Club some days so Lee and Jemma can go to the Haitch Queue early, oh unless Jemma has a late night or has been away and then the kids’ routine goes down the drain as Jemma wants them at home; everything revolves around her and what she wants. 🙄

It doesn’t help that Lee’s so docile and submissive, just doing what she wants and things the way she wants without question, part of me thinks it’s anything for a quiet life but another does wonder if it’s just because he’s so dense he doesn’t have independent thought? 🤔🤭 Because of this though Jemma has got used to the response ‘how high and what do you want me to wear when doing it’ when she barks ‘jump’ and so expects this from everyone; Lee, her kids, her workforce, and she doesn’t even seem to realise how inappropriate it is, which undoubtedly it is.

There is a silver lining to this Jemma shaped cloud however; the kids now biddable are slowly edging towards teenage years and well, trying to get teenagers to do anything, especially if they don’t want to, pfffffttt, good luck with that. Also, there are laws about the workplace and people have rights, one day she’ll piss off the wrong person or be a little too overbearing and pushy and there could be consequences, oh dear what a shame.

I think in reality she’s a bully and gets off on bossing people around and telling them what to do. Her narcissism also means she can’t see any of her own flaws, of which there are plenty (as we all have, however the difference being we acknowledge ours) so at some point it’s going to come crashing down on her. We can only hope like everything else she subjects us to it’s all filmed and put on Instagram for our entertainment, now that I would like to see! 😉😆

Reactions: 9
So she has hypochondria but just asks the doctor for tests and gets them?! Then advises us to just be forthright and say I’d like my leg checking out please? Or my head?! Get a grip sticker sister. But now she’s had them tell her she’s ok she won’t need her banana anymore. Imagine if these imbeciles had to actually do life for a day or two.

Reactions: 7
Wow 7000000 of SS followers have given her another milestone and she wants to give away a freebie. Stick it where the sun don't shine I wouldn't want them for free never mind paying her extortionate prices

Reactions: 4
Wow 7000000 of SS followers have given her another milestone and she wants to give away a freebie. Stick it where the sun don't shine I wouldn't want them for free never mind paying her extortionate prices
What was that trip she want's to take the kids on? I don't watch her stories often and just got the last frame earlier today...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.