Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Justapeep

VIP Member
I think I might be more famous than sticker sister that's my 3rd thread title.
I hope my prize isn't a cold cup

• Haha
Reactions: 20

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
IMG_2723.jpeg

What’s that Jemma? So many children you had to keep doing head counts? D’you know what you should have done to make sure you didn’t lose anybody? Label them of course! 😉

It’s a shame you don’t know anyone who makes stickers as that’d be a great use for them; clagging ‘em onto your kid’s heads! You’d never lose your offspring again! 🤭😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Noseycow2020

VIP Member
Thank you @Justapeep for the thread suggestion.

Recap
Jem Jem is still a desperate cunt, living in the shadow of her sister SSS.
Lee continues to be gormless, the lights are on but no one is home.
Cold cups are on their way from China so we should expect to receive orders no earlier than October.
She still tries to force her children on the internet but nobody is arsed to watch them show off and play up to the camera.
It’s still all Royal Mails fault.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

Multi-21

VIP Member
It’s not like she can’t afford to pick her seats either so they all sit together
Anyone who doesn’t and then thinks it’s ok to ask people who have paid to move on planes really annoy me with their entitled attitude
I’d refuse to move

Reactions: 14

Graceless Grace

Chatty Member
I haven't been on this thread for ages, but today I come back and find that yes she still exists and somehow is making money and getting freebies despite being dead for half a century

• Haha

sercombe

Chatty Member
Yeah I am exactly the same but it's cos I work from home but if even I just have a trip to town I'd make an effort and even more so if it was business related. I wish she'd give it a rest about bananas too
oh i thought it was an apple… it didn’t have a label on it so i didn’t know what it was 😏😏😏😏

• Haha
  • Heart

cazellie

VIP Member
Lol I did laugh when I read she won’t tag in the Cyprus apartments they stayed in because “it worries me they increase prices when they get a surge of interest”. Naa I don’t buy that. She ain’t famous like her sister. She went cheap and won’t admit it but who cares?

• Haha

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
How cringe was that bed story. 😬 Rubbing his nipple and saying oh hello little nipple.
Posting that on a business page. Very unprofessional. No one needs to see that.

• Sick
Reactions: 13

Chub rub 99

Anyone else think it’s telling how controlling she is the way she spoke about telling Lee to carry on working out on holiday so he can eat all the food?! Just cos she looks like she’s been dead a few decades doesn't mean we all should. Why can’t he go on holiday, eat all the food and put a couple of pounds on, if HE wants to. She’s as controlling as they come.

Exactly. Everyone knows they purposely split families up on flights to get people to pay for seats. It’s just another airline ploy. They couldn’t give in to every family who decided not to buy seats. It’s annoying but it’s definitely not a new thing. I also don’t think it’s any different to people paying over the odds for cold cups with stickers they have to apply themselves.

Lol_Lola

Chatty Member
Yes same at our school - a few items in a pencil case (usually a non descript black colour 😂) and pens in the blazer. None of the secondary pupils we know would be seen dead with and of her labelled creations - so not cool 😝
plus she is going on about labelling the circle and triangle rulers. Can you imagine them getting them out in maths and not being able to work out the angles of things because that knob head has put a label over all the information🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Just seen this on dirty Dave's Insta. He's just got a new bin and this was his old one. At a guess I would say those stickers on the bin are done by Jems. Looks like the longevity of them isn't all that great. 🥴🥴🥴🤣🤣🤣

Screenshot_20231007_171157_InsMate Pro.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

Frymydevil

I’m sorry but has she really just written a break down of how to write a list…
1 get a pen
2 get some paper
3 write a list
Fucking hell honestly, are these people that stupid?! 🙄

• Haha

MyrtleRV

VIP Member
IMG_2802.jpeg

Or perhaps Jemma one parent could take the skaters to the rink and the others could stay at home in the warm… just a thought… 🤔

#everythinghastobedonejemmasway 🤦‍♀️

• Heart