Label Lady #6 Not enough fame in the label game, I'll copy my sister and be just the same

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s good to see that as usual it’s never Jemma’s fault, nothing ever is you know. 😖

Yep, it couldn't possibly be Jemma’s fault that she, a grown adult no less, didn’t take a key with her, oh no, instead it’s Lee’s fault for not being in. Oh dear, I wouldn’t like to be him when he does get back. 😳

Ah well, at least Jemma gets to enjoy the warm fuzzy feeling that comes from her always being right. Maybe that’ll keep her warm as she’s sat on the doorstep filming herself! 🙄😆

Reactions: 5
Just wondering why she doesn't phone him and see where he is ...I thinks she's lying again for attention and get some interaction from her (Stacey's) followers

Reactions: 6
It’s good to see that as usual it’s never Jemma’s fault, nothing ever is you know. 😖

Yep, it couldn't possibly be Jemma’s fault that she, a grown adult no less, didn’t take a key with her, oh no, instead it’s Lee’s fault for not being in. Oh dear, I wouldn’t like to be him when he does get back. 😳

Ah well, at least Jemma gets to enjoy the warm fuzzy feeling that comes from her always being right. Maybe that’ll keep her warm as she’s sat on the doorstep filming herself! 🙄😆
She’s not used to being let out alone so doesn’t normally think about keys

didn’t she once say her mum was the one with keys for the HQ

Reactions: 3
So the other day Stacey says they are going for a walk in her next door neighbours field and today Jemma tags that Farmer Scott so that anyone who didn’t know can find out exactly where Stacey lives

W

Ea

Weirdly tho she made £56 grand from social media under a new name last year do she's probs thinking she's good! And why is her social media biz called luna and James?
which social media account is this? Under what new name and which platform? I assume that the £56k that you speak of is under a different Ltd company name?
---
She’s not used to being let out alone so doesn’t normally think about keys

didn’t she once say her mum was the one with keys for the HQ
Yes she has said it a couple of times from memory that her mum has the keys to the aitchqueue, if I remember correctly this was way back when she was pretending on Instagram that it was only her running the whole business with a couple of young ‘girls’ as members of staff and that Lee only occasionally popped in to help during busy periods giving the impression that it was literally all her running the show.

It was when she took the lease out on the unit next door to expand the premises and make both units into one big unit that she mentioned her mum worked for her full time and that she was the only one with a set of keys to the unit, because she went there really early one day to clear up and clean the new unit to get it ready to be used and she couldn’t get in and she said that she had to wait for her mum to get there as she had the keys to both the original unit and the new unit. She had never mentioned her mum in relation to the business up until that point. That’s how I remember it anyway
---

Hey there Myrtle, can you please do me a massive favour please? With post comments like this can you at least screen shot/record her Instagram stories that relate to your posts so we have some context on what you are saying and can see for ourselves what she has posted to her stories.

I only, respectfully, ask that you do this (as well as others to do this) because Instagram stories only last for 24 hours before they expire and for many people they won’t have seen jemjems instagram story in that time (in my particular circumstances on this occasion I went out after work on Thursday just gone to celebrate my friend’s news that his partner was confirmed as being pregnant and that they are both going to have their first child, unfortunately that resulted in myself, him and the rest of us calling in sick to work on Friday morning and being total degenerates carrying on the celebrations until the very early hours of today, Sunday morning, so therefore I never got to see her ‘not and never my fault’ Insta story) besides she, and Stacey, have already blocked me on my main Instagram account when I previously sent her a DM so I have to remember to login to my ALT account to see her stories.

it would be most appreciated mon frau!
---
Has anyone else seen her Instagram reel from today regarding the new Halloween T-Shirt ‘decals’ that she is flogging? It’s an ‘instructional’ video on how to iron on transfers onto material garments namely a T-shirt. She only has a few stock images for this and I noticed in the reel comments that a person asked her if she can do custom designs and she answered that she can’t, she can only customise ‘names’. So she isn’t really a label lady then is she if she can’t do custom designs and stuff.

a quick question for those more knowledgeable than me but I thought that her current printer isn’t able to do these type of material transfers, is that correct? If so then is she buying these in externally via a third party then and increasing the price? Or has she bought a new machinelike a Cricut or something? Also are they actually called ‘decals’ for clothing ?

Finally her story post tonight saying Huds is now asleep in bed, the time of it says it was posted ‘X’ amount of hours ago and from my timing it works out that he was in bed asleep about 6pm ish but before 7pm, I forget how old he is now (my brain is saying 5/6 ish but more so 6 years old) is that not a very early time for a child of that age? I don’t have any children so I will bow to others more esteemed views and experience but I know that both of my nephews (both aged 6) from my two sisters, they don’t go to bed until 8pm and they both accompany them with a bedtime story when they get into bed at 8pm, leaving them when they are asleep around 8:30pm, so is 6pm way to early is my question?

Last edited:
In my experience if my kids went to bed at 6pm, they would be up at 4am. So maybe she’s doing it because he needs to be up early for ice skating. Or perhaps he needs more sleep than over kids. Mine are 2, 4 & 6 & are usually asleep by 8pm & up at 6am.

Reactions: 1
which social media account is this? Under what new name and which platform? I assume that the £56k that you speak of is under a different Ltd company name?
---
Yes she has said it a couple of times from memory that her mum has the keys to the aitchqueue, if I remember correctly this was way back when she was pretending on Instagram that it was only her running the whole business with a couple of young ‘girls’ as members of staff and that Lee only occasionally popped in to help during busy periods giving the impression that it was literally all her running the show.

It was when she took the lease out on the unit next door to expand the premises and make both units into one big unit that she mentioned her mum worked for her full time and that she was the only one with a set of keys to the unit, because she went there really early one day to clear up and clean the new unit to get it ready to be used and she couldn’t get in and she said that she had to wait for her mum to get there as she had the keys to both the original unit and the new unit. She had never mentioned her mum in relation to the business up until that point. That’s how I remember it anyway
---
Hey there Myrtle, can you please do me a massive favour please? With post comments like this can you at least screen shot/record her Instagram stories that relate to your posts so we have some context on what you are saying and can see for ourselves what she has posted to her stories.

I only, respectfully, ask that you do this (as well as others to do this) because Instagram stories only last for 24 hours before they expire and for many people they won’t have seen jemjems instagram story in that time (in my particular circumstances on this occasion I went out after work on Thursday just gone to celebrate my friend’s news that his partner was confirmed as being pregnant and that they are both going to have their first child, unfortunately that resulted in myself, him and the rest of us calling in sick to work on Friday morning and being total degenerates carrying on the celebrations until the very early hours of today, Sunday morning, so therefore I never got to see her ‘not and never my fault’ Insta story) besides she, and Stacey, have already blocked me on my main Instagram account when I previously sent her a DM so I have to remember to login to my ALT account to see her stories.

it would be most appreciated mon frau!
---
Has anyone else seen her Instagram reel from today regarding the new Halloween T-Shirt ‘decals’ that she is flogging? It’s an ‘instructional’ video on how to iron on transfers onto material garments namely a T-shirt. She only has a few stock images for this and I noticed in the reel comments that a person asked her if she can do custom designs and she answered that she can’t, she can only customise ‘names’. So she isn’t really a label lady then is she if she can’t do custom designs and stuff.

a quick question for those more knowledgeable than me but I thought that her current printer isn’t able to do these type of material transfers, is that correct? If so then is she buying these in externally via a third party then and increasing the price? Or has she bought a new machinelike a Cricut or something? Also are they actually called ‘decals’ for clothing ?

Finally her story post tonight saying Huds is now asleep in bed, the time of it says it was posted ‘X’ amount of hours ago and from my timing it works out that he was in bed asleep about 6pm ish but before 7pm, I forget how old he is now (my brain is saying 5/6 ish but more so 6 years old) is that not a very early time for a child of that age? I don’t have any children so I will bow to others more esteemed views and experience but I know that both of my nephews (both aged 6) from my two sisters, they don’t go to bed until 8pm and they both accompany them with a bedtime story when they get into bed at 8pm, leaving them when they are asleep around 8:30pm, so is 6pm way to early is my question?
Sorry about that, I’d never considered it before. I’ll certainly do my best to remember in future petal! 👍

In this instance Little Miss Perfect filmed herself in the dark whinging on her front door step as she’d arrived home at 9/9.30pm-ish (forgive my memory) and lo and behold the doormat, sorry Lee, wasn’t home and on a school night and all, God forbid. She hadn’t taken a key with her but clearly it was Lee’s fault for not being sat behind the front door all day just waiting for her to arrive home, not her lack of key taking that was to blame, although we then realised that it could be, despite her being a consummate professional small biznizz woman and all, that she’s not actually allowed keys, which would explain a lot! 🤦‍♀️

It turned out Lee had been picking the children up from dancing apparently by the way, but still, clearly not Jemma’s fault as nothing ever is! Ah, the joys of being the centre of the world eh, in your own head at least! 😆

• Heart
Can you wrap a bit faster I'd love to punch her in that out of shape nose. She really does push him about the gormless idiot takes it from her

Reactions: 4
See she's found a way to be on her own with no banana or lee ...pack of lies she is flaunting away on the beach in her bikinis again anxiety my arse

Reactions: 7
See she's found a way to be on her own with no banana or lee ...pack of lies she is flaunting away on the beach in her bikinis again anxiety my arse
Makes you wonder what she’d say if Lee fancied a trip away with the lads… 🤔

I’m guessing the anxiety would suddenly become overwhelming and she couldn’t possibly be left on her own… 🙄😖

Reactions: 6
So all this guff about being alone, doing things on her own etc is just lies. She went away with her sister?! Not the same !

She's become one of those pointlessly needy wannabe's, hasn't she.

She comes over so inauthentic and needy.

I don't think she is remotely insecure or riddled with anxiety either. Sure, maybe she feels pressure from time to time and a bit nervous about being such a useless fake, but I don't think it actually affects her the way she says it does. She certainly isn't a great mother, juggling the kids otherwise, she would arrange her and Lee's time better or sort out adequate childcare. I don't think she cares about other people's opinions of her either. She is trying (and failing) to be a family influencer with an eye on the mental health market and fails because she is a fake.

Who really cares if a label company doesn't post over a weekend?
No one, it's just that Gemma want's to tell people why she hasn't been on. She's just a nobody.

Reactions: 11
She's become one of those pointlessly needy wannabe's, hasn't she.

She comes over so inauthentic and needy.

I don't think she is remotely insecure or riddled with anxiety either. Sure, maybe she feels pressure from time to time and a bit nervous about being such a useless fake, but I don't think it actually affects her the way she says it does. She certainly isn't a great mother, juggling the kids otherwise, she would arrange her and Lee's time better or sort out adequate childcare. I don't think she cares about other people's opinions of her either. She is trying (and failing) to be a family influencer with an eye on the mental health market and fails because she is a fake.

Who really cares if a label company doesn't post over a weekend?
No one, it's just that Gemma want's to tell people why she hasn't been on. She's just a nobody.
I feel if she was genuine then she certainly wouldn’t be going away without LeeLee or a banana so yep she rolls it out when she wants to feel relatable. Even worse is some of the comments from her sheep. She made out it’s a long awaited holiday whereas she was away with her family a few weeks ago. She’s definitely wanting to be an influencer and jumps from one thing to another. Today is ‘unpack with me’. Why? I don’t want to see her dirty clothes. Like you said she needs to sort out childcare as there’s absolutely no need for the kids to be dragged around just cos she can’t handle LeeLee being out of her sight

Reactions: 8
Now it probably makes me an awful person and I’ll go to hell and all but I would have bloody loved it if whilst she had her phone set up to film her bikini clad self plodding along the beach, making heart signs (how old is she?!) and walking into the sea, some local eagle eyed thief spotted said phone and nipped down to the shore to half inch it! 😆

As for her ‘anxiety’, it’s all a little too convenient isn’t it? She can happily do the things she wants to but when things aren’t going her way or she’s not the centre of attention, well suddenly the banana comes out. I’ll never forget last year on Lee’s birthday (I think) when they took that skiing trip without the kids and she completely hijacked the day as Lord forbid Lee had a day just about him. 🙄

Tbh whilst I cannot stand the woman and the way she totally denies her success being down to riding her sister’s coat tails riles me beyond belief, the feigned anxiety and MH issues in order to gain support/comments/sympathy/attention really is low. Having both personally suffered and also worked with people with anxiety the fact she tries to exploit it to her own advantage is nothing short of deplorable and I think speaks volumes about Jemma. She’s so desperate for ‘fame’ (or whatever) that nothing is out of bounds and the saddest part of it all is it’s never gonna happen. Her selfish, mean, patronising and condescending personality prevents that however Jem Jem’s just too deluded to realise this! 🤦‍♀️😆

Mumma Boo? Give me strength… 🙄

IMG_2838.jpeg

(Here you go @DeegoFeego, I’m disproportionally chuffed with myself for remembering! It’s the little things eh?! 😆)

Back on topic though, is Mumma Boo, sorry I can’t do it, she’s Sticker Sister and always will be, on the beg for a new sofa as well?! Still until she’s scrounged that she’s managed to cadge a lot of freebies from Stacey’s range instead it seems. What is it with that family, sheesh, they’re all at it, grasping, grabby bastards… 😠

• Heart
Sorry if this is a repeat - but why the duck does one parent not get up at stupid o clock
And take the skater/s for their session, leaving the others warm in bed?!

Reactions: 12
Sorry if this is a repeat - but why the duck does one parent not get up at stupid o clock
I wonder if Mila has given up skating if they are only watching Darcey and Lee and the kids (plural) are building a fort
Something tells me she’ll want to be famous without putting any work in

Reactions: 4
Cause that’s not the way Jemma thinks it should be done! 🤦‍♀️

Of course what you’re saying is the logical and most sensible way and what most of us would do but Little Miss Control Freak thinks it’s a much better idea if they all drag to the ice rink at the crack of dawn en masse and freeze their arses off whilst one or two of them skate. Make it make sense eh?

#everythinghastobedonejemmasway 🙄

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.