Label Lady #6 Not enough fame in the label game, I'll copy my sister and be just the same

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you @Justapeep for the thread suggestion.

Recap
Jem Jem is still a desperate bleep, living in the shadow of her sister SSS.
Lee continues to be gormless, the lights are on but no one is home.
Cold cups are on their way from China so we should expect to receive orders no earlier than October.
She still tries to force her children on the internet but nobody is arsed to watch them show off and play up to the camera.
It’s still all Royal Mails fault.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I think I might be more famous than sticker sister that's my 3rd thread title.
I hope my prize isn't a cold cup

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Despite being absolutely desperate to be an influencer or Instagram sensation (poor deluded fool) Jemma can’t even seem to be any good at that. She’s constantly saying she’ll do stuff, or show stuff and then well, doesn’t, which is probably a cardinal sin in that world where engagement, likeability and making people feel like they’re your actual friend, not some no-hoper on your socials that you’ve never met and nor are you ever likely to.😖

Oh there’s been oodles of this with Jemma; the riveting pasta cupboard saga which has been dragging on for months, the fascinating tale of what exactly happening when Lee Lee was hoovering and of course she did threaten before Christmas to share her ‘hacks and tips’ (obviously she’s self appointed herself as an expert as no one else bleeping would) of getting ready for the big day as of course none of us have been doing it just fine by ourselves for years, however thankfully I’m guessing in the end Royal Mail’s cruel and unnecessary bullying of her knocked that on the head so we were saved that painful ordeal. 😬

Tbh I’m quite glad she’s not much of an influencer as I can more than live with not being inundated with a blow by blow account of how she labelled her cleaning cupboard or watching her organising her tins into alphabetical order. As for those bloody mininimininmalistic stickers, metallic or otherwise, well sorry Jem, I can assure you I’m never going to find them ‘stunning’ as much as you try to convince me they are. 😳🤦‍♀️

Maybe she could use this potential flaw to her advantage though and it could be The Label Lady’s new company motto; ‘Overpromise and under-deliver’?! 🤭😆

Reactions: 9
She's organising a surprise baby shower for Stace (did you know Stacey Solomon is her sister?) along with that flaming annoying greedy woman, but they stayed over at Stacey's house, so she knows and it's not a surprise? Apart from to advertise her sisters business why does Stacey need a baby shower for baby number 5? While she is there, I'm sure she will put Stacey's sanitary towels in a container and put a rose gold sticker on it, cos Stacey won't know what or where they are otherwise.

Hold up! You mean to tell me Stacey is not using the baby caddy clad in stickers for the new born? She's just going to use the bedside table drawers? Jemma won't be happy!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why’s she only had a week to plan it? SS revealed it a month ago so even if she didn’t want invites sent until then she’s had a month, not a week.
Also SS was convinced baby would be here by now so it’d be a bit late anyway.
She’s just totally disorganised despite labelling everything in her life multiple times over every time a new colour comes out.

Reactions: 1
Now we all know Jemma likes to buy ‘em cheap from China and then mark ‘em up considerably and make a tidy profit which is fine I suppose, it’s business after all, but, and it’s a big but so more of a BUT(!), she must be deluded if she honestly thinks she’s offering value for money!

BCE6D321-36A8-4ED6-ADA5-4E45DCF210E3.jpeg

So in the interests of market research and all I decided to test her theory. The result? Liar, liar, beige duvet coat on fire! 😬

🤓 Now for the science bit *ahem* so the ‘great value for money’ quad set (4 glass jars of varying sizes with bamboo lids) is £29.99! 😳 Yep, nigh on thirty quid and Jemma here thinks she’s doing the world a favour and alleviating the cost of living crisis single-handedly…

… well apart from the fact if you don’t feel you can live without things being taken out of one purposely adequate container and decanted into another you can get six glass canisters of varying sizes from George at Asda for only £16.50! Oh dear Jemma, seems you aren’t that great value after all are ? 🤷‍♀️

Anyway with you being super busy and all arranging unnecessary baby showers and unsticking and sticking metallic stickers all day I’ve changed your little asterisk number for you on the screen shot above so you can just cut and paste it from here. No need to thank me Jemma, I know you’d hate to mislead or swindle money out of your clientele! 😉

Here you go:

* Limited number of bamboo quads left but tbh these are bloody expensive for what they are. If I were you I’d get these:https://direct.asda.com/george/home...wooden-lid-set-of-6/050414904,default,pd.html , they’re a little more than half the price and you get more jars; I’m just robbing you blind really! 🙀

🤭😆

Reactions: 5
For someone so busy that works 24/7 🙄 she’s done a cracking impression of not being at the aitch queue much this week!

Did you see someone said about the lids or whatever being a bit tacky and LL went into a bit of a tirade about a negative review and could affect my business.

• Wow
Did you see someone said about the lids or whatever being a bit tacky and LL went into a bit of a tirade about a negative review and could affect my business.
Just seen that! Oh dear! Someone is a touch sensitive aren't they? 😏
Get your head out of your bony arse Jems.

Screenshot_20230128_175947_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

View attachment 1917661
So unprofessional and hardfaced. Last person I’d want to buy from reading that. Can’t take any constructive criticism then don’t be in the business. This baby shower have been weeks in the planning. Lies like Stacey only now finding out it’s a girl and only finding out she’s pregnant recently

View attachment 1917661
Oh Jemma, get over yourself luv! 🙄

So basically you can say anything you like about her overpriced stuff, as long as it’s good of course. Your opinion and personal observations are not to be made public if you don’t agree with her, for that you need to contact her directly. Of course despite her assertions if your message isn’t positive or dares question her, her practices or her merchandise, then fully expect to get a snide, sarky message back, and that’s if you get a response at all but still, it’s the way Jemma wants it.

I know I’ve said it before and I’m certain I’ll say it again but sing-songy ‘have a great day’ and ‘I hope you’re all okay’ aside, Jemma doesn't seem a very nice person and scratch even the tiniest bit under the surface her true nature reveals itself; that’s the arrogant, desperate twit she really is. 😖

Bless ‘er, by leaving that response (I’m surprised she hasn’t slipped a #bekind in there being a wannabe influencer and all 🙄) she obviously doesn’t realise she’s done herself more damage than any ‘I think your bought on the cheap and imported tat looks like it was bought on the cheap and imported’ comment might. As everyone’s said it’s so unprofessional but it’s Jemma’s true colours shining through… and them colours ain’t pretty!🤭😆

Oh Jemma, get over yourself luv! 🙄

So basically you can say anything you like about her overpriced stuff, as long as it’s good of course. Your opinion and personal observations are not to be made public if you don’t agree with her, for that you need to contact her directly. Of course despite her assertions if your message isn’t positive or dares question her, her practices or her merchandise, then fully expect to get a snide, sarky message back, and that’s if you get a response at all but still, it’s the way Jemma wants it.

I know I’ve said it before and I’m certain I’ll say it again but sing-songy ‘have a great day’ and ‘I hope you’re all okay’ aside, Jemma doesn't seem a very nice person and scratch even the tiniest bit under the surface her true nature reveals itself; that’s the arrogant, desperate twit she really is. 😖

Bless ‘er, by leaving that response (I’m surprised she hasn’t slipped a #bekind in there being a wannabe influencer and all 🙄) she obviously doesn’t realise she’s done herself more damage than any ‘I think your bought on the cheap and imported tat looks like it was bought on the cheap and imported’ comment might. As everyone’s said it’s so unprofessional but it’s Jemma’s true colours shining through… and them colours ain’t pretty!🤭😆
I'm surprised she didn't send them back to tattle, that's her usual form!

• Haha
Jemma has got a real cheek going to all these small business with apparently a weeks notice to hand paint a cake, make personalised biscuits, balloons and accessories for a party when, as a small business herself, she can’t compromise on a 14 day turnaround. Presumably if she was approached to provide some stickers for a baby shower with a weeks notice she’d turn it away and say “can’t you read, my website clearly says 14 days plus postage”.

Reactions: 10
Oh for gods sake is there nothing she won't copy her sister doing now it's getting her boys hair cut cause Rex got his hair cut. She's an absolute tosser

There is no originality in this woman whatsoever. She’s always chasing someone else’s idea, life or dream.
Imagine qualifying as a nurse, house, marriage, children and still not feeling like it’s enough.
She is an unorganised mess and the lies are constant, that is why she’s not likeable at all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.