Label Lady #6 Not enough fame in the label game, I'll copy my sister and be just the same

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mumma boo 😂😂😂 Christ that’s special 😂😂 though in her mind if it wasn’t for her and stickers Halloween wouldn’t exist.
Imagine complaining you don’t like your relatively new sofa in the hopes somebody sees and gives you one as you are mumma boo the sticky sister of Stacey sellerman

my sofa is 20 years old. I don’t like it that much either as I inherited it off my mum, but it does the job and in fairness we haven’t been able to afford to get a new one so I can use it to advertise my sisters Asda crap

Reactions: 10
What in the actual duck is mumma boo 😂😂 and who the duck gives themselves a name like that

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh jeez she's full of herself. Hopefully STILL look pretty. She's really got an opinion of herself. She's getting so big headed it's painful to watch

Attachments

Oh jeez she's full of herself. Hopefully STILL look pretty. She's really got an opinion of herself. She's getting so big headed it's painful to watch
Surprise gifted parcel, yeah sure Jan. of course you knew you’d be getting something from your sisters collection 🙄 posses me off when these cunts make out they never know that pr packages are arriving.

Reactions: 5
Because she’s so thin I though the dress wasn’t very flattering but at first glance thought she may be pregnant…
I found the dress to give her a boobs. Never really thought she has had much I that department but that dress gave her some bustage

Why would you one have a Halloween table and two have it isn't up over a month early

Reactions: 10
Good old anxiety ridden ‘I don’t have many pictures of myself’ Jemma strikes again it seems. It’s funny how quickly she can forget her supposed low self esteem and confidence when she’s wanting to show off isn’t it? I mean she’s been flaunting herself in a bikini at every possible opportunity for the last few months and now she’s giving a little fashion show of Stacey’s latest collection of ITS tat. Still, let’s be fair now, the only reason she copes is because of her supreme skills of organisation; clagging stickers on everything saved her remember?! 🙄😆

Of course now she’s shown that she’s actually quite the opposite of what she likes to pretend she is we’ll have to be reminded of how she struggles. Given this then I should imagine coming soon there’ll be bananas galore and constant references to anxiety and how hard she finds things, the usual crap as she tries to jump back on the MH bandwagon in her desperate ploy to make herself more popular. 😖

It’d be funny if she wasn’t so cringeworthy. 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
She's talking about secondary schools and said "I have no schools in my catchment area". It's not your catchment area, you dozy mare, it's the schools that have the catchment area.

• Haha
Filming herself in bed and wiping her nose/mouth on her grubby pillow 🤢🤮
Wow, well that was something I didn’t need to see. Don’t get me wrong you can be as grotty as you like in your own home but then filming it and plastering it all over Instagram so everyone else gets to share in it… nice one Jemma. 🤢

Mind I think it’s amazing how flexible she can be with her ‘rules’. Should she be up then they all get dragged to the freezing cold rink whether they’re skating or not but when she fancies a lay in, well Jem Jem gets to lay festering in her pit whilst Lee gets sent to take the skating child to practice. It’s clear who wears the trousers in that house and if Lee is wearing trousers, well you can bet that Jemma picked them out for him! 😖😆

Reactions: 9
Grubby woman wiping her snot on her pillow. Very professional (not) on a business page. Her Halloween table is truly awful I’d be itching if that was on mine! Why? Next it’ll be the Christmas tat.

What in the duck was that watery milk she put in her cup? That was a piss poor weak watery hot chocolate Jem. 😱😳
I would have tipped that down the sink if you gave me that.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Why do they think we want to see their off spring shouting and acting daft in their stories. Do they think they are funny cause they aren't they are just annoying little rug rats

god she looks so cheap and old when she’s full of make up and dog style hair like she’s at crufts.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.