Label Lady #6 Not enough fame in the label game, I'll copy my sister and be just the same

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she's going to China to see where her cold cups are made.
Yep, I’m with you there, I think it’s totally possible this upcoming trip may be to China to visit the sweatshop with appalling human rights, sorry factory, that churns out all her tat for next to nowt.

If it is the case I am actually cringing just thinking about her and the rest of the tribe, like the Clampitts on tour, making twats and generally embarrassing themselves with their chavish behaviour. You can imagine it now, Lee in his obligatory tracksuit and her and the kids in matching sweatshirts with their name emblazoned all over them, whooping, hollering and generally behaving badly on the plane and stopping for selfies every two seconds. 🤦‍♀️

Then there’ll be the actual factory visit. Jemma of course will be in her element, swanning around like Lady of the Manor and wanting everyone to bow and scrape to her as ‘without me you wouldn’t have a job’. She won’t give a flying duck about how the staff are treated, in fact she’ll probably think she’s doing them a favour as without her they wouldn’t have work and no doubt start on the whole ‘I’m so proud, privileged and thankful’ witterings whilst the kids (and Lee) run amok, nearly losing limbs and being maimed as they fiddle about with equipment and machines. 🙄

Actually come to think of it, her being able to patronise, condescend and generally Lord it over people she considers lesser than her and whose only role on this earth is to do Jemma’s bidding and make her money, will suit Little Miss Control Freak just fine, in fact she’ll be in her bleeping element. 😖😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Awww what a lovely chatting tit video while getting the children ready for school 🙄 also a nice bit of product placement of her sisters new ‘small buizzzznessss’ she invested in with the clearly labelled rehab hairbrush 🙄 when will this lot be held accountable for these things

Reactions: 1
What a twit. All because she asked who works the hardest and he replied "me" and reeled off everything that he does. So she wasn't having ANY of it and dared him to eat dog food. Yeh it was only a dog biscuit but how bleeping evil of her. But on the other hand, he's daft enough to be a door mat and follow through with her dare.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
What a twit. All because she asked who works the hardest and he replied "me" and reeled off everything that he does. So she wasn't having ANY of it and dared him to eat dog food. Yeh it was only a dog biscuit but how bleeping evil of her. But on the other hand, he's daft enough to be a door mat and follow through with her dare.
That seems like such a strange thing to do in front of your kids. I know she said they didn’t eat them & we’re put off but still. It’s extremely immature & I didn’t see anything funny about it. It seemed bullying again. Imagine if her kids go to a friends house & dare their friends to do that because they’ve seen it at home.

Reactions: 4
What an embarrassing witch she could do with using some of hers sisters hair products

Reactions: 1
That seems like such a strange thing to do in front of your kids. I know she said they didn’t eat them & we’re put off but still. It’s extremely immature & I didn’t see anything funny about it. It seemed bullying again. Imagine if her kids go to a friends house & dare their friends to do that because they’ve seen it at home.
It’s a strange thing to do on your business IG at all
What married couple plays truth or dare at home by themselves anyway

Just seen this on dirty Dave's Insta. He's just got a new bin and this was his old one. At a guess I would say those stickers on the bin are done by Jems. Looks like the longevity of them isn't all that great. 🥴🥴🥴🤣🤣🤣

Screenshot_20231007_171157_InsMate Pro.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Oh good, Jemma’s launching Christmas today so let’s all prepare ourselves for her breaking out into random song, babbling incessantly and attempting to explain something that whilst should be deceptively easy, due to her complex and convoluted systems will be made horrendously complicated and will entail having to put all Christmas orders in at least six weeks before it happens. 🙄

Please remember the golden rules though; you buy the stickers and stick ‘em yourself, as that’s the fun part apparently. Oh and if something goes wrong, well it’s your fault, as nothing that Jemma does can ever be found fault with. Don’t expect understanding, a replacement or anything else which may fall into the ‘good customer service’ bracket as, well, Jemma doesn’t do that either, however you might be lucky enough to receive a snide and snarky email if you dare criticise or point out anything that’s wrong. 😖

Ho, ho, bloody ho. 🤦‍♀️😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh good, Jemma’s launching Christmas today so let’s all prepare ourselves for her breaking out into random song, babbling incessantly and attempting to explain something that whilst should be deceptively easy, due to her complex and convoluted systems will be made horrendously complicated and will entail having to put all Christmas orders in at least six weeks before it happens. 🙄

Please remember the golden rules though; you buy the stickers and stick ‘em yourself, as that’s the fun part apparently. Oh and if something goes wrong, well it’s your fault, as nothing that Jemma does can ever be found fault with. Don’t expect understanding, a replacement or anything else which may fall into the ‘good customer service’ bracket as, well, Jemma doesn’t do that either, however you might be lucky enough to receive a snide and snarky email if you dare criticise or point out anything that’s wrong. 😖

Ho, ho, bloody ho. 🤦‍♀️😆
I wonder what she actually does in the business. Her mother and the ‘girls’ produce the stickers, Lee-Lee packages everything up, Dodgy Dave does the photography and her sister in law/brother does the website. Jem-Jem can’t even brush her hair or go and see her granny so I struggle to see what she actually does. Cant wait to see the new Christmas range I wonder what new delights there are 🤔 🙃

How much explaining on how to do it do her customers need to order off her website? Either they are incredibly stupid or her website is rubbish and not customer friendly to use

If you can’t explain it simply then you don’t understand it comes to mind. And if she doesn’t understand her own customer journey how can she run her business

Reactions: 2
Nearly tit me pants seeing that, gave me such a fright. 😳😳😳
Thought Halloween can come early for a minute.

Screenshot_20231009_203012_InsMate Pro.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Jesus have you seen the abbot Lyon advert featuring her and Stacey. Embarrassing the pair of them. They’d sell their used tampons if they could get something for them.

Reactions: 6
Jesus have you seen the abbot Lyon advert featuring her and Stacey. Embarrassing the pair of them. They’d sell their used tampons if they could get something for them.
I’m cringing. Not seen it on TV but just looked at her reel. She really thinks she’s a celebrity doesn’t she? I’ve heard some negative things about that jewellery but wouldn’t buy it cos they are paid to promote it

I haven’t seen it but I saw that it’s on itv. I don’t get that channel where I am so I won’t have to see it. I saw the reel though. 🙈

What’s with her pretending to be sleeping and Lee-Lee wondering whether to wake her?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.